Morning and Some Familiar Smells

Them [Him and Her now we call Them]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning and some familiar smells

 

I know this smell!

Still in his solemn and closed eyes Yoseob let the imagination of medium cooked toast and fried egg with his favorite warm lemonade surrounded his nose. And those literally made his smile curled and his saliva dried. To be honest he would choose his dream over waking up with nothing but the yummy smell gradually became stronger as he had no choice except opening his eyes with very low anticipation.

This is not dream. He believed, then his well-built yet small body eagerly moved out from his warm sheet and ran to the source of those inviting smell.

Stopping his move right in the doorstep eyes met a familiar figure of a girl who was pretty busy with some kitchen sets making something he granted as delicious things. Dressing in plain white shirt, she let her not so long-not so short hair moved here and there along with her step yet knowing nothing about his presence. With humming a song which he named as their favorite song, Jung Eunji looked definitely the perfect girlfriend he ever had. It made his lips formed in that satisfied curl of his.

He walked slowly toward her. With unsounded giggles Yoseob stopped right behind her and in second he let his tuff arms to wrap her startled body.

“Oppa!” she yelped unturned away. As her smile rose a second later she managed to continue her move, “you woke up already?” she greeted him.

“Ehem.” He let a short hum out. That voice of her was more than enough to drag his sanity out again and invite his sleepy head. Yoseob then leaned his chin on her shoulder as he tighened his hug. And he could merely close his eyes as her familiar scent running inside his mind.

“Eunji-ya,” he wasn’t really want to say something. And she knew that, what he needed was her ‘um’ which yes, that was another resource of his smile to be formed. He was an easy man. An easy man who could never stop smiling like a fool when Eunji was teased. An easy man who never thought to not be a five years old boy when she was around. Yeah, he was basically that easy Yang Yoseob.

“Oppa, I can’t move,” she needed to finish her duty while those two arms of him was trapped her unmoved.

“Then don’t move,” he replied as his lips bare neck with a peck. And for that he got her giggle right away.

“Ok then. Let just burn this egg and I’ll make sure you eat it!” she won.

Yoseob burst out laugh as he pulled away his arms from her figure. Of course he could not win over the famous Jung Eunji. “Yaa aa!” he could merely fake whining with an aegyo. Ok, he chuckled over his loss though.

Yoseob then walked backside and leaned his back on the refrigerator, he could only watch her back figure with an endless smirk. He bet his girl was also smiling amusedly over there.

“Eunji-ya,” you know what this mean, right?

“Em?” she replied though.

“How much you love me?”

Ok, what an unnecessary - childish like and too out-of-time tease. And what more interesting was always her answer.

“You know how bad I am on counting thing.” Exactly!

He burst out laugh again, this time his stomach protested over her sudden attack. He mentally rolled down on the floor for his second loss. “Yaa aa!” he faked whining again.

“Let’s eat!” uncared with his fake pout Eunji lifted up two white plates with complete american breakfast and gave him a sign to bring their warm lemonade.

Yoseob trailed behind and they stopped at his small living room facing the big LED TV. As the plate and the glass were put down, his hand moved fast to catch the remote and turn on the television for some random program.

With the television on, Eunji and Yoseob started chatting while eating and eating while chatting of some random topic like when she came, did she get Chorong permission, when he went to sleep, what he dreamt last night, yeah basically some random-usual topic they did.

Eunji was busy with her last bite when a familiar middle age woman suddenly mentioned her name. That couple then changed their attention to the infotainment program in front of them.

'The chemistry between Eunji Apink and Leo VIXX last night was praised by audience and . . .,'

“Oh yeah,” Yoseob muttered next to her which eventually getting her chuckle. “And you dare to laugh,” he looked cutely pissed.

The infotainment was referring to her third musical which also stared by him though unfortunately Eunji’s first performance wasn’t with him but with Leo VIXX. He unpurposely checked SNS last night and it was overload with how his girl and that tall and handsome idol had strong chemistry on their performance. People kept screaming how they looked perfectly for each other. And it of course heated his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter