Evening and The Freezing Breeze

Them [Him and Her now we call Them]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evening and The Freezing Breeze

 

“Ji can we just ..”

“Nope!”

“Are you sure?”

“You should be sure, oppa”

_____

In the middle street of Cheongdamdong where people passed by with no concern, standing a man in Red Devil jersey right in front of a famous branded store. He was glancing here and there, assuring himself that he should start what he was going to do. At first people would not give their attention to this little man even though he didn’t look like a normal person. And one more thing, thanks to Pororo mask he was wearing people didn’t recognize this embarrassed man as the famous Beast Yoseob.

When familiar melody was heard, one two people was slowing their step just to assure their ear that it knew this melody. Then three four young guys were stopping their feet the moment that Pororo man started making some familiar move. And when the first chorus was played out loud, not just five persons were following his move on their own spot.

Mr. Chu~ ipsul wie
Chu~ dalkomhage
Chu~ onmome nan himi pullyeo
Nae mam heundeul heundeureo
nal heundeureonwayo
I’m falling falling for your love

Jung Eunji, you happy now!

And right across that street, Eunji was battling over her laugh inside the black mini cooper owned by her boyfriend. Her eyes were amused completely by another performance her boyfriend served to her. He was dancing flawlessly even though it was a girl group song, Apink song, or Mr. Chu song precisely. She was more than sure that inside Pororo mask, her oppa was flushing so hard of embarrassment.

Nae kkumgyeol gateun neon namanui
Mr. Chu ....

People clapped, people whistled, people took pics, and Yoseob bowed low to thank their attention. Some of them assumed he was a crazy man, some praised him as an awesome Panda, yet they knew nothing that this embarrassing performance was pure his punishment.

Indeed, she had been swooned over his stunning performance on the restaurant a week ago. Yet, some of her wanted something more, something which made her completely happy. And then she got this crazy idea.

Yoseob left his ‘stage’ after his brief performance. He walked towards his car, believing that Eunji was still laughing out loud there.

The moment he opened the driver door, Eunji with wide smirk was welcoming him with a paper cup of warm coffee. “here Pororo oppa,” she teased amusedly.

“Thank you, you mean girlfriend,” he shot back while taking his seat.

With right hand holding his coffee, he removed his mask with his left one, showing to her girlfriend how embarrassed he was.

“You happy now?” he said before slurping his coffee.

Eunji nodded several times with perfect eye-smile, she then cupped his face, bringing those sweaty cheeks closer to her, and she shot one quick peck on his lips. “You look so cute, nae namchin!”

And for that little present he chuckled, “aigoo, I can do once again, if you give me more than this”

“Mmo--re?”

Looking at the boiling cheeks of hers, Yoseob immediately copied her blush, he just realized his dirty desire. Now both of them ignored each other’s gaze, Eunji dazing at her floral skirt feeling some heat enveloped her body, while Yoseob stupidly gulping and looking at the steering wheel.

“Hhahahahaha,” his awkward laugh popped out eventually. “No, not that thing. I mean, like,” and then their eyes met again. And looking at her thin lips made him gulping again, blushing again, imagining thing again. Yet this man had to grab back his sanity as Eunji obviously wasn’t ready for this conversation.

“Let’s just forget what I’ve said” he concluded, letting the sudden awkward silence surrounding them. This thing indeed was new for them, or for her, precisely. And even though it was only a joke, it still had strong effect to the two.

Yoseob mentally cursed his stupid joke, looking nervously at the window next to him. And thank to its black glass, people wouldn’t realize the famous idol inside this small car. He never did like this before, thus he did regret slipping his tongue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter