Bakery

If You're Not The One

Bakery


Jung Kook’s walking to his class when suddenly, he see a poster “King/Queen of martial arts and the angel voice? What kind of competition is this… Ehh, the martial arts and singing competition winner will get scholarships in this school? Then, if Taehyung join one of these competitions, and if he win… He can get the scholarship and can study in the same school with me? W-Whoa cool” Jung Kook smiled while reading the poster.

Then, a girl poke his shoulder “e-eh?” he looked at that girl who’s standing behind him. “Can I help you?” Jung Kook asked her with a smile. Then, she just gives him a letter and run away. Chanyeol who see that walk to his little brother together with Tao and Sehun “whoa, let’s see what’s in that letter” he said, then Jung Kook opened the letter. “Will you be the jelly in my peanut butter sandwich? Nah. I’m not hungry” Jung Kook close the letter after reading it, then Chanyeol take the letter “it’s mean ‘do you want to be my boyfriend?’ Jung Kook… Now, I know who’s the most stupid in our family” Chanyeol rolled his eyes because his brother innocence. “Oohh, I see… Well, I don’t like her. I like someone else” Jung Kook tells the truth.

“Who is it?” Chanyeol looked at his brother with anger on his face.
“He’s nobody, hyeong. Chill out… He’s not a bad guy though” Jung Kook rolled his eyes.
“O-Oh? He? Well, I must know the person, little prince” Chanyeol make Jung Kook’s hair messy.
“I’m not your little prince, hyeong… Aigo…” Jung Kook make-up his hair.
“Yah. Brother complex” Sehun whispered.
“Mwo?” Chanyeol stare at Sehun.
“Nothing” Sehun hide behind Tao in quick.

Then, a boy that looked similar in Chanyeol’s eyes walks to the auditory room. “M-Mwo? Baekhyun?” Chanyeol stare at Baekhyun, Baekhyun walk inside the auditory room. “Isn’t it the cute guy that we met yesterday?” Tao looked at Sehun and Chanyeol. The giant nodded to the panda “yeah, he’s Baekhyun” said the giant. “Oh! I believe he go there to grab some of the registration paper… For the competition, then he must bring back the paper here three days after today. Then, a week after that, the competition is started” Sehun explain everything that he know. “I guess, I understand it” Jungkook nodded and then, Baekhyun walks out from the auditory room with two registration form. “Hi, Baekhyun” Chanyeol stands up infront of Baekhyun and smiled. “Ah! Chanyeol… Pleasure to meet you here” Baekhyun smiled back when he realize that his guardian angel stands infront of him.

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol asked him, eventhough he already knew the answer. “To have some of the registration forms… For me, and my brother” he smiled, Chanyeol nodded while Tao, Sehun, and Jungkook walk to him and stands behind him. “Ah, these are Sehun, Tao, and my little brother Jungkook” Chanyeol introduce them to Baekhyun. “So, who’s your little brother? His name is?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun again, right after introduce his friends.

“My younger brother name’s Taehyung” when Baekhyun answered that, Jungkook eyes are wider and his mouth wide opened. “T-Taehyung? The one that have bakery and his mother works for Jongsuk family?” Jungkook asked Baekhyun in fast, Baekhyun blinked for several times and then smiled. “Yes, you’re right… And you must be one of his friend, am I right? Ah, sorry if my brother does something that you didn’t want him to do…” Baekhyun answered Jungkook and give him a light smile, with a quick bow. “A-Ah, he’s kind… And he never did something that I don’t want to… T-This world is very small, right?” Jungkook face’s suddenly red, like a tomato. “Your face’s red… Wait! Is this Taehyung guy you two talking about, is the one that you love?! OMO!” Chanyeol said calmly, then he move to the panic level.

“Chill out, hyeong… He’s not that bad. He’s kind of cool and…” Jungkook didn’t finished yet.
“I guess, I must go now… Or I’ll late for school, goodbye” he bowed and smile, then walks away.
“Cute, innocent, and a little bit y… I want to test him, on my bed” Tao looked at Baekhyun.
“Look at that … Whooa, I want my banana inside that ” Sehun stare at Baekhyun’s .

Chanyeol looked at two of his bestfriend “wanna die, huh?” he suddenly looked like a devil that makes Tao and Sehun speechless and scared. “S-Sorry! I-It’s just a joke” Sehun stammered, “m-mianhe” Tao said after Sehun. “Touch him, and I’ll make you two as my dinner” Chanyeol stare at Tao and Sehun.

“Jungkook! Why did you like him?” Chanyeol stared at Jungkook.
“He’s really nice, um. Let’s go to his bakery someday” Jungkook smiled.
“Good idea! I want to see--” Tao didn’t finish his sentence, but Chanyeol stared at him.
“I-I mean… I want to eat many éclairs… L-Let’s go after school, yeay…” Tao’s stammered.
“Well, I want to eat donuts too” Sehun smiled.
“Okay! Let’s go there after school. I’ll pay” Chanyeol said again.

After school…

They really go to the bakery, they didn’t know where’s the bakery, luckily when they search it in google, they find the address.

“Here we are” Chanyeol walked out from the car, the bakery’s not really big. But looked comfortable, all of them walked into the bakery. “Wel… Oh! Chanyeol, and his friends too… Have a sit” Baekhyun smiled, while Taehyung’s standing behind the cashier-machine. Chanyeol smiled “hi” he greet Baekhyun and sit on a chair with the other.

“What do you want to order?” Baekhyun smiled.

“I want donuts and long johns. Vanilla flavor and mint flavor, and milk for the drink” Sehun said.
“I want fruit éclairs, and tea” Tao ordered.
“I want… Umm… Chocolate Lava-Cake, and Nestea for the drink” Jungkook smiled.
“I want Cheese-cake with cream on top and lemonade” Chanyeol smiled to Baekhyun.

“Okay, wait for a minute” Baekhyun walked away and continue his job.

Not long after that, Taehyung come with the orders and put it on the table. “Oh! Jungkook, you’re here…” Taehyung smiled.  “Well, enjoy the food… Hope all of you like it” Taehyung said again. Chanyeol smiling at Taehyung “so… This must be your brother, right Jungkook?” Jungkook nodded to Taehyung.

"Oh... So this is the Taehyung guy that you love" Chanyeol looked at Taehyung from head to toe.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook blushed when Chanyeol mentioned the words 'guy that you love'. Sehun and Tao glanced to eachother "both of the teenager boys fall in love with eachother. The bakery boy and the cute little boy" Tao said it like reading a fairytale.

Both of Taehyung and Jungkook blushed more. Their cheecks are crimsons red.