First Sight Love

If You're Not The One

6xtf0h3dnzv41vsr7ey0zp6fj1rxvmbe

First Sight Love
 


 

"Don't forget to bring your lunch, Baekhyun" Lay bake some breads while his son's preparing to go to school. "I already bring it, dad. I'll go now" Baekhyun smiled and walked to the garage and sit on his bike and started cycling it.

"We already prepare your school bag and the driver already ready, young master Chanyeol" The head-maid bowed and reported it to Chanyeol that's eating his expensive and high class breakfast. Chanyeol nodded "I will come there in a minute" Chanyeol stands up and walked to the front door.

The bodyguard opened the car door for Chanyeol. Chanyeol come into the car and the bodyguard close the door for him. And the driver drive the car to Debauchery Twixt, the super-elite school for super-rich people.

Chanyeol play with his phone when suddenly, he looked outside the window. He see a guy that riding a bike. His hair that look smooth and the cold breeze that make his hair looked a little messy and a cute lips that smiling over there makes him looked very cute and beautiful. A beautiful boy. Chanyeol eyes are wider than before, his heart suddenly beating and his heart feel hurt a little. Chanyeol looked at that guy uniform, a simple uniform. "That uniform looked so simple" Chanyeol said to his butler. 

"Mmmm... Let me see... I think, it's from Baume High School" said Kris, his strong butler. Chanyeol looked to that guy that's already ride his bike far away from the car. And a smile's is painted on Chanyeol's face as he looked at the boy that catch his attention.


In school...

Chanyeol walked in the corridor while suddenly Tao and Sehun run to him and hugged him from behind. "Y-Yah!!! Tao!! Sehun!! Stop it... Why so suddenly..." Chanyeol hit Sehun and Tao slowly. "Hehehe, why're you walking alone? Where's your girlfriend?" Tao laughed a little. 

"I don't have any girlfriend, panda" Chanyeol stick out his tounge
"Look! She's coming here, giant" Tao show his smile the big one
"Good luck, idiot giant" Sehun smiled and laughed then go to the class with Tao

"Y-Yah!! Wait!!!" Chanyeol want to chase the two of them. But, he's too late... Someone grab his arm and smiled "good morning, Yeollie oppa" Yoojung try to be cute, but she's just a little creepy . "Yuck, go away" Chanyeol try to push her away from him.

Yoojung pouted and cross her hand on her chest "you're so mean, oppa" she try to act all cute. But, Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and walked away from her "oppa!!" Yoojung chase Chanyeol while many people looked at her.

Chanyeol looked behind and Yoojung is chasing him. He try to walk fastly "J-Jungkook!" Chanyeol grab his little brother arm and pull him. "Yah! What is it, hyeong?" Jungkook looked at his older brother. "Oppa!!" Yoojung walked to them.

"I must... Go now, just talk with Jungkook here" Chanyeol smiled push Jungkook to Yoojung and run away to his class. "Oppa!!!" Yoojung's a little pissed off. Then, she looked at Jungkook that only busy with his phone. "Jungkook, oppa~" She try to be cute again.

Jungkook stare at her, then she smiled and act all cute. Grab her skirt and move here and there. "What? If you have nothing important, just go away" Jungkook said coldly. Yoojung pouted and cross her arms again. "Jungkook oppa! Listen to me..." She said cutely.

"Look! A very handsome and cool boy!!! Oh my!!!" Jungkook point something behind Yoojung. Yoojung looked back and wonder where's the handsome boy "where's he oppa?" Yoojung looked around. And, when she turn back to Jungkook... Jungkook already gone, he's running away from that little .

---

Baekhyun park his bike and walked inside the school building. "Baekhyun! Wait" Luhan run to Baekhyun. "Good morning, Baekhyun" Luhan smiled while standing infront of Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled "ne, good morning too" then, both of them walked into the class.

---

When lunch break...

Chanyeol looked outside the window, then Kris come into the class and put a lunch box infront of Chanyeol "this is your lunch, young master" Kris bowed. Chanyeol nodded and Kris stands next to him.

"Kris, do you think people can fall in love just in the first sight?" Chanyeol started to eating his lunch. Kris looked at Chanyeol and silent for a minute... "Of course, people can fall in love anytime they heart want, young master. Hmm, are you in love now?" Kris asked his master.

Chanyeol smiled when he think again about that boy before. "Yes... Kind like that, ah! I'll go home by myself today..." Chanyeol continue his lunch. Kris makes his eyes looked wider "But... Master..." Kris aren't sure about it.

"It's okay... I'll tell my parents. I'm a boy, I can take care of myself" Chanyeol smiled, and makes Kris nodded. Chanyeol can't wait until the time to go home... "I already finished my lunch" Chanyeol drink a cup of tea that Kris prepared for him. "I will go now, young master" Kris takes the plates and cups then bowed and walked away.

---

Baekhyun opened his lunch box and started to eating it, but before he eat it... Yoongi drop Baekhyun's lunch box. "Ouch, sorry" Yoongi smiled with Namjoon. Luhan stands up because he can't take it anymore when they bullied his friend. "Say sorry to him!!" Luhan shout to them.

"Hmph, who's this little bastard?" Namjoon walked to Luhan and pushed him till he fall. Baekhyun stand up and stands infront of Namjoon. "Stop it! I'm sorry..." Baekhyun bowed to them. Yoongi looked at Baekhyun "give us some money" Yoongi smiled.

Baekhyun gives them all the money that he bring. "Good boy, kajja... Let's go away Namjoon" Yoongi takes the money, kick the lunch box that already fall and walked outside the class. Baekhyun wants to cry, but he won't do it. Cry for people like them? He will only waste his tears.

Baekhyun walked to Luhan and helped him to stand up. "You guys, okay?" Kyungsoo walked to them. Baekhyun try to smile "we're okay..." Luhan looked at Baekhyun he hugged Baekhyun "I am so sorry..." Luhan whispered to Baekhyun. "W-Why? You didn't have any problem with me" Baekhyun wondered. But, Luhan just stands up and smiled.

---

After school...

Chanyeol run outside the school in hurry, he didn't want to met Yoojung "Chanyeol, where do you want to go?" Tao and Sehun chase him. "I want to come to a place... Don't go with me. I'll go now, bye!" Chanyeol said to them and stop a taxi.

"Where do you want to go, sir?" The driver asked Chanyeol
"Baume High School" Chanyeol smiled
"Okay" The driver drive him to Baume High.

The taxi stopped when they already arrived, Chanyeol pay for the taxi and walked out from the taxi. He stand and wait near that school. That school's very ugly, then something catch his eyes. One of many bikes that parked inside that school is a bike that's familiar with him. Yes, the bike that owned by the boy that catch his attention.

Because of that, he smiled like an idiot. 'Dingg dongg' the school bells ringing. Chanyeol wait near the bus stop. Many students walked out from the school, but he didn't see the person he looked for. "Luhan, let's go home" he looked at someone that catch his attention. It's him!

But, the smile dissapeared from Chanyeol's face. Because, that boy's walking with a boy that looked like a chinese doll. So, he just followed them from far. The chinese one laugh and make some joke that make the other laugh.

After walking so far, the chinese one go to other direction. And the one that catch his attention stopped infront a park and he sit on a bench. Chanyeol smiled and walked to him. He walked into the bike and the bike fall, he also pretend to fall together with the bike.

"A-Awww" he pretend to get hurt. Then, Baekhyun stands up and helped him "y-you okay? you must be careful" Baekhyun park his bike and help Chanyeol stands up. "Arrghh I'm dying... Are you an angel that sent to take my life? Aaaahh~" Chanyeol started to act idiot.

Baekhyun laughed "oh my... Are you crazy just because fall with the bike? Hahaha" He smiled and makes Chanyeol heart beating so fast. Then, Baekhyun tummy make some sound. Both of them silence. "You hungry?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded slowly "y-yeah..." Chanyeol smiled and then patted Baekhyun's head slowly. "Your hair's so soft... Ah, you hungry? I will buy you a burger" Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol "we're a stranger... My father said..." Baekhyun didn't finished yet. But, Chanyeol already cut him out "my name's Chanyeol, and you?".

"Baekhyun..." Baekhyun smiled a little, but he looked very cute. Chanyeol looked at a burger shop in the park. "Let's eat" Chanyeol smiled and walked to the burger shop. Baekhyun just stand there without saying anything. "Something wrong?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

Tears falls from Baekhyun's eyes. Chanyeol's shocked, he walked to Baekhyun "w-what happened? You hate me? A-ah... Looked! I'm a fairy, I'll make your wished come true! N-No! I'm a superman!!" Chanyeol talked to himself and acted like a fairy and spin around like a princess, then he acted like a super heroes.

Baekhyun smiled and wiped his tears and laughed. "You're an idiot" he laughed, Chanyeol smiled and patted his head. "I will pay the food for you! Just wait here" Chanyeol smiled.

---

Chanyeol back and bring two burgers and two cola. Chanyeol give Baekhyun a cola and a burger. "Thank you..." Baekhyun smiled, Chanyeol heart's beating faster than before. Baekhyun's really cute. "Your welcome! Now, tell your hero what happened to you" Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun exhales "bad students droped my lunch box and kick it, they bullied me and push my friend until he fall, he also makes me give him all of the money that I bring with me... They also makes me done their homework. And they push me until I got this bruise" Baekhyun show his bruise on his arm to Chanyeol.

"W-What they do to you until you got that?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun bite his burger "they kick it" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol slowly. Chanyeol can see sadness from Baekhyun's eyes.

"Don't worry... I'll beat those jerks for you" Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun smiled to Chanyeol "thank you, but it's okay... Violence doesn't fixed anything, Chanyeol" Baekhyun said slowly. Chanyeol blushed. "You're so cute and kind..." Chanyeol patted his shoulder. 

---

After finished, Baekhyun stands up and take his bike. "Hmm, I will go home now... Bye. Thank you for your kindness, Chanyeol" Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol nodded and smiled too. "Your welcome, Hyun. See you later" Chanyeol give him, his idiot smile and makes him laughed.

---

At home...

Chanyeol walked into his mansion and Jungkook looked at him. "Where have you been?" Jungkook asked to Chanyeol.  "I fall in love with a poor stranger" Chanyeol smiled, didn't care about Jungkook question. He smiled and walked to his bedroom.

---

Baekhyun take a bath and do his homework. After that, he helped his father at the bakery. Baekhyun smiled and smiled. "What happened with you today? You're in a good mood?" Lay smiled to his son.

Baekhyun nodded while sells some breads to the customer. "You have a new friend?" Lay guessed. Baekhyun looked at his father "yeah..." He smiled. Then his father looked at him again. "What does your new friend looked-like?" Lay smiled.

"He's taller than me, he have a nice face" Baekhyun smiled. "He's an Idiot, I think he's funny" Baekhyun said again to his father. But, that smile can't dissapear from Baekhyun's face.

 



How's this chapter?
I hope you like this chapter...
I'm sorry if my story is bad...

I just want to make a good story, but
I'm sorry if it's not good enough for you...

Subscribe and voted it if you like it...
And leave your comments, so I can know where's my fault
and did you like my story or not...

I will continue the next chapter as soon as I can...
ILY <3

-KkumaFN