Guardian Angel

If You're Not The One

L0c0rdn54zmz066vq1g120rt1fe6f3ci

Guardian Angel
 


 

Baekhyun's sweeping the bakery, because it's already closed. And Mr. Lay's put the breads to the fridge. 'knock knock' Taehyung enter the bakery after knocking the door. "I'm home" Taehyung smiled. Baekhyun nodded "I already make some dinner, take a bath and we'll eat dinner together" Baekhyun smiled to his little brother. 

Taehyung smiled back to his brother "okay, I'll take a bath then" he walked to the house door and enter it. Baekhyun throw the garbage away and then he mopped the floor. "Baekhyun, I will mopped the floor... You can have a rest" Mr. Lay smiled to his child.

But, Baekhyun shake his head "no appa... I will mopped it for you, you already worked hard. So, I will mopped the floor and do the rest thing... You can have a rest" Baekhyun smiled to his father. Mr. Lay nodded and smiled, he's happy because he have a son like Baekhyun.

Mr. Lay walked inside the house and sit on the coach while Baekhyun's mopping the floor at the bakery. 

---

Chanyeol sit on the sofa at his bedroom. He's wondering what's Baekhyun doing right now, then his mother come into his bedroom. "Hee? Eomma?" he's really shocked. He didn't know that his mother is at home today.

"Chanyeol, Kris tell me that you're falling in love. Who's that person? She's rich right? And what's her parents do at home? How many maids that she have? And what's her school?" His eomma ask so many questions. 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes "eomma, why did you ask so many question?" His mother looked at him "because, I want the best for you" his mother said to him. Chanyeol looked at his mother "the best for me? Really? I don't think so..." Chanyeol said to his mother and now his mother is a little pissed off.

"Don't you dare to say such a thing, Chanyeol. I grew you up to be a rich and good person for our family... And don't you dare to ruin your parents dream, just by falling in love with a poor people" His mother trying to be calm.

"Why are you and father are so selfish? Grew me up? Really? You only give Sa Ra umma money to grew us up, to take care of us, did you ever feed me? No. Did you ever play with me? No. Did you ever washing my bodies when I was a kid? No... So, what did you mean by grewing me up, eomma? Why I must obey you, when you never think about my feelings?" Chanyeol confess all of his feelings all of this  time.

"I just want you to be a good person" his mother said calmly

"A good person? Or a person that same like you?" Chanyeol looked at his mother and walked away from his bedroom, he slammed the door really hard.

"Let see, who's the person that you love... My son" His mother said to herself.

---

Baekhyun already finished mopping the floor and Taehyung already finished taking a bath. Baekhyun, Taehyung, and Mr. Lay sit on the floor and they pray together. After that, they start to eat their dinner.

"Hmmm... Yummy" Taehyung smiled when he finished a spoon of his meal. Baekhyun smiled and Mr. Lay nodded "Baekhyun's the best at cooking" Mr. Lay smiled. Baekhyun shake his head "no... Eomma is the best" he smiled.

---

Chanyeol walked into Jungkook's bedroom "what are you doing now, hyeong?" Jungkook looked at his brother. "I want to sleep with you, no comment" Chanyeol jumped to the bed and sleep next to Jungkook.

"Is it because of eomma?" Jungkook asked his brother

Chanyeol didn't answer Jungkook's question and just sleep rightaway after laying on the bed for a second.

The next day...

Chanyeol opened his eyes and rubbed it. "Good morning, hyeong" Jungkook walked out from the bathroom with a topless condition. Chanyeol eyes are wider when looked at his brother "whoa... You already have little abs there. You grown up really fast" Chanyeol pouted a little.

Jungkook just smiled and throw a can of milk to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol catch it fastly "drink it hyung, I buy it yesterday at school" Jungkook dried his hair. And Chanyeol just drink it.

---

Baekhyun ride his bike to the school with Taehyung. They passed the park, Baekhyun smiled. He's wondering what's Chanyeol doing right now.

---

Chanyeol walked out from the car and walk into the school together with Jungkook. He kept looking out the window and hope that he will see the boy that he love. But, he can't find him. "Why you always looking there?" Kris asked Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol looked at Kris and rolled his eyes "why did you tell my mother?" Chanyeol asked with his anger. "I didn't mean to..." Kris didn't finished yet, but Chanyeol just looked at him with his anger "I can't trust you anymore, Kris. And I don't want to talk with you anymore" Chanyeol said to Kris.

Yoona looked at both of them and remember when Chanyeol said that he will not talk to her anymore, when Chanyeol still a kid and Yoona's still in the middle of practicing how to be a great butler. Yoona can't remember why Chanyeol's mad, but she remember that he said he will not talk to her anymore. And everytime Yoona wanted talk to him, he will walked away or pretend he didn't saw her. And it happened in three months.

Kris's a little shocked "I'm sorry... I..." Kris looked at Chanyeol. But, he just silent and didn't say anything at all.

---

Chanyeol get down from his car and he leave Kris behind.

"Young master, wait... I..." Kris start to chasing Chanyeol, Chanyeol stopped "who are you? Am I know you?" Chanyeol pretend that he didn't know Kris. "Young master!" Kris feels so bad. Yoona grab his hand "stop chasing him, you just make him mad" Yoona said to Kris. Kris looked at Yoona "what do you know about him, you're not his butler" he said to Yoona.

"That time, he hate me just like he hate you. He's mad at me just like he mad at you now... And he didn't want to talk with me... For three months. Is it enough?" Yoona said coldly and release Kris hand. 

"Mianhe..." Kris said slowly. 

Chanyeol walks at the corridor with Jungkook. "Hyeong" Jungkook called his big brother, Chanyeol looked at him "hm? what?" Chanyeol's not in a good mood today. Jungkook exhales "don't you think you're a bit harsh to Kris? Well... He's your butler after all, why don't you give him a second chance?" Jungkook asked Chanyeol slowly.

He stop walking and look at Jungkook "if you feel pity for him, then just take him as your second butler or whatever, I don't need a butler like him anyway" Chanyeol said coldly to Jungkook and start to walk again.

"Oh gosh..." Jungkook just continue his walk and Chanyeol leave him behind. 

---

Chanyeol sit on his chair and play with his phone. "Hi, Yeol. Not in a good mood huh?" Tao sit next to him and poke Chanyeol's cheek. Chanyeol just nodded a little while he still playing with his precious phone. "Okay, you can tell us" Sehun join them and sit infront of Chanyeol.

"My butler, he's *ng telling my mom about me who's falling in love. And you know, that my mother's very noisy if she know that her puppets are falling in love. I love a poor person, so what? Duh. I won't die anyway" Chanyeol rolled his eyes and still playing with his phone.

Tao nodded and Sehun smiled "of course you won't die, it's not a marriage anyway. Oi, let's go to buy some bubble tea. I'll treat the two of you" Sehun said to the two of his friends. Chanyeol put his phone in his bag and looked at Sehun. "Buy bubble tea and skip the class?"

Chanyeol looked at Tao who's talking about skiping the class. "Let's do it... The morning class is history right? It will be so boring because that old man is the one who teach us. Haha, let's go to that bubble tea shop then" Chanyeol smiled and bring his bag with him.

Tao nodded and also Sehun, they bring they bags and put it in their locker. After that, they walk outside the school. "Where do you want to go, young master?" Yoona stands infront of them. They're very shocked "do you need to know? Just go away or I won't talk to you" Chanyeol said to her, then Yoona walked away fastly.

"We will go to a bubble tea shop near Baume High School. Because, all of the bubble tea in that shop are really tasty and cheap" Sehun smiled. Tao looked at him "Baume high? It's far dude, do you want to get my legs hurt?" Tao rolled his eyes.

"We're rich and have enough money to take a taxi, panda. Do you eat stupid pills this morning?" Sehun walk and stop a taxi. "C'mon" Chanyeol said to Tao. Chanyeol open the taxi door and go in, and also Sehun and Tao.

---

"Baekhyun, can you buy things in this list? I'll tell the gate-man not to close the gate yet until you come back" The teacher said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded and the teacher smiled, she give the list and money to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun walked outside the class and walk outside the school. He walk to the supermarket near the bubble tea shop. Baekhyun walk inside the supermarket "welcome" said the cashier. Baekhyun pick the things in the list and pay for it. "Thank you for coming" said the cashier.

Baekhyun opened the door and walk out of the supermarket. Then, a taxi stopped and someone he know walk out from the taxi. "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun looked at the boy that he know. Chanyeol looked at him "B-Baekhyun? Whoa! What're you doing here?" Chanyeol smiled and walk to Baekhyun in fast.

"I just go to the supermarket to buy these things. And you, Yeol?" Baekhyun smiled back at Chanyeol. "Me and my friends want to buy bubble tea in that shop I guess... Well we're gonna skipping the class together" Chanyeol smiled.

"Oh my, you're such a bad boy" Baekhyun smiled and poke Chanyeol's forehead. Chanyeol chuckle and smiled "well... I can be a guardian too" he smiled. "Hmmm? Jinjja?" Baekhyun make his eyes looked smaller. "Of course, I'll be your guardian!" Chanyeol pinch Baekhyun cheeks softly. "Okay-okay, I'll go back to my school now. Bye, guardian" Baekhyun smiled and wave at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol walked back to his friends "so... That's the person? He's clean and very cute... I guess, I will take him from you" Tao stick out his tounge. "Just try and I'll kill you" Chanyeol smacked Tao's head. Then, three of them laughed together.

---

After school...

Baekhyun ride his bike back to his house, then he see Chanyeol sit on a bench at the park. It's the first place they met. Baekhyun park his bike and walk to Chanyeol "hi" Baekhyun smiled and sit next to Chanyeol.

"B-Baekhyun?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun show his cute smile and looked at the skies "I want to try the competition... The one that your principal held" Baekhyun smiled again. Chanyeol looked at him "for the schoolarship? So... You can sing? Or You're the god of Taekwondo?" Chanyeol lean back at the bench.

"I can sing... But, I don't know... What if I can't get the scholarship?" Baekhyun asked to himself. Chanyeol looked at him "well, you can still study at your school". Baekhyun shake his head "no... I want to study there..." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

"Because..." Baekhyun exhales and silent for a second "I'm afraid..." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. "Don't worry, your guardian's here" Chanyeol smiled and patted Baekhyun's head. "No... I'm really afraid. I don't want to study at my school cuz many people bullied me. And, I really want to enter your school... Because of something that I couldn't tell" Baekhyun hang his head.

"Do you think I'm joking, Baek? I'm serious. I'll be your Guardian Angel and you'll be safe and sound. I will go to that competition to see you... So, you won't be afraid. Just, do your best" Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun. "Thank you, then... Ah, I will go home now" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. "Why so fast?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

"I need to help my dad at the bakery, and I need to practice for the competition... Bye" Baekhyun smiled and start to ride his bike again.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called Baekhyun names.

Baekhyun stopped the bike and looked at Chanyeol "let's meet again tomorrow... Here, after school!" Chanyeol shout to Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded and give a thumb up from far. 

---

"Hyeong, where've you been? I search for you at the school" Taehyung said to Baekhyun who's walking inside of the bakery. "I just met my Guardian Angel for a second, Taehyung" Baekhyun smiled. "Hee? Guardian angel?" Taehyung looked at Baekhyun.

"Yeah... A guardian angel. That what's that person said" Baekhyun smiled.

Taehyung just continue watching the TV, while Baekhyun's still smiling and walks inside the house to take a bath.

 



Subsribe and vote please if you like this fanfic ^^
Tell me what do you think about this chapter?

Is it good enough for you?
-KkumaFN