One Hour Love

If You're Not The One

21qf0oftlpdekps5vdwgevss2r6ht62c

One Hour Love



Jungkook's wondering what happened to his brother. Then, his butler named Yoona come to him. Usually, a butler is a boy... But, Yoona's the second strongest butler in the mansion. And Joon Myun always pick a butler that's have many skill and really strong.

"The car is ready, we'll drive you to your courses. Did you already prepare all the things that you will need in the course, young master?" Yoona asked Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and smiled "yeah, let's go..." Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook walked into the car and still wondering about his brother. Jungkook looked outside the window, but he still bored. When they arrived, Jungkook walked outside the car and walked into his class in his courses.

This courses is for both poor and rich people, this courses is very good. Jungkook walked into his class and sit on his chair. He laying on the desk and close his eyes. He's tired, he want to get some sleep.

"Hey, are you fall asleep?" Someone poke his cheek. He's annoyed so, he wake up and looked at the person who's pocking him. "Ah, you're awake" that person smiled. He's cool, and so handsome.

"We're in one class, but we never talked before" he smiled to Jungkook, Jungkook's wondering. He never seen this people before. "Really? In one class?" Jungkook looked at him and he nodded. 

"I sit there... On the back of the class near the backdoor" he pointing at his chair. Jungkook nodded, now he knew why he never seen him before. He never pay attention to people who sit on the back.

Jungkook looked at him again "what's your name?" Jungkook asked
"Name's Taehyung and you must be Jungkook" he smiled
"Yeah, you're right. Where did you study?" Jungkook asked again
"Baume High School... And you?" He asked Jungkook back

Jungkook exhales "Debauchery Twixt High School" Then, Taehyung eyes are wider. He smiled "wow! Then, you're a rich people. I'm a poor people, is it okay to hang around here with me? Not afraid of being a friend with a poor people?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

Jungkook shake his head "no way! Why should I afraid being a friend with poor people?" Jungkook said to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and nodded "then... Want to be my friend?" he pleased to Jungkook. "Of course" Jungkook smiled.

"I think rich people likes to show off... Just like Zelo" Taehyung looked at Zelo's chair that's still empty. Jungkook shake his head and then looked at Taehyung "not all of us likes to show off. Sometimes I'm tired of being rich" Jungkook said to Taehyung, Taehyung never think that a rich people will say something like that. Tired of being rich?

"What do you mean?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook

Jungkook looked at the window then, he looked at Taehyung. He exhales "well... They like to treat me like a kid. And my maids, my butler, and all of the people that works for my family... They treat me like a prince. I just want to be an ordinary boy that can go here and there all by myself. But, because I'm rich... If I go outside by myself. Many bad people want to kidnap me... I want to eat ordinary food, not a high class food. I want people to treat me like an ordinary boy, not a prince" Jungkook tell everything.

Taehyung never know that Jungkook have a heart and brain like that. He never know that a boy like Jungkook have a sensitive side like that. He think all the rich people are same... They like to show off and laugh at the poor people difficult life. But, he know he's wrong. Jungkook is different, he's different from other rich people.

Jungkook exhales again, Taehyung smiled and looked at him "I can accompany you wherever you want to go today. I'm free today, I guess... We can do many fun things together" Taehyung smiled. Jungkook looked at him and he's wondering why Taehyung's very kind to him. "I promise you'll be okay... I can do martial arts, you will be okay. I will protect you, promise" Taehyung said to Jungkook with a serious face.

That things makes Jungkook smiled happily. Jungkook nodded "let's go to the park, let's play basketball together! And then, let's play skateboards together near the mall! And let's go to arcade game center! And then..." Jungkook smiled and looked at Taehyung that looking at him. "A-ah... Sorry... I..." Jungkook want to say something, but Taehyung just smiled and patted Jungkook's head "okay, I'll accompany you wherever you want to" Taehyung smiled.

'Dingg dongg' the bells ringing

Taehyung walks back to his seat and many students come into the class. After a while, the teacher come and the course's started...

Taehyung smiled and stare at Jungkook, he don't know why. But, he think Jungkook's unique... He want to do many things with Jungkook. And in minutes, they can close and be friends. Taehyung can't wait until they finished the course today.

Jungkook can't focus on the course today, he don't know why... But, he feels like something bothering him. His heart beating so fast when he realize Taehyung's staring at him. "Jeon Jungkook" the teacher called his name. "Y-Yes, sir?" Jungkook looked at the teacher. "Can you answer question number five?" The teacher looked at him. "T-The answer is... 34 Hz, sir" Jungkook answered the Teacher. "Good... But, you better focused on the lesson" The teacher smiled and Jungkook nodded.

Geez... I must focused in this lesson! Jungkook said to himself. Taehyung still staring at Jungkook and smiled. Jungkook's so cute... He think. Taehyung's wondering... Did he fall in love with Jungkook? "It's only one hour and I already fall in love" Taehyung whispered. Then, Jimin looked at him. Jimin sit next to him "what did you say?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung. 

Taehyung face's getting red "n-nothing" he whispered to Jimin. "Your face's red" Jimin whispered again. The teacher looked at him "please be quite" said the teacher. "Y-Yes, sir" Jimin and Taehyung said to the teacher together. 

After the course...

"Taehyung, let's go home" Jimin stands up and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung put his book and his pencil case into his bag and stands up "I want to go somewhere first, mianhe" Taehyung smiled. Jimin nodded "okay, I'll go home then... bye" Jimin smiled and walekd outside the class.

Zelo walked to Jungkook that's staring outside the window "hoi, Jungkook" Zelo called his name. Jungkook looked at Zelo that's standing infront of him. Zelo blushed a little and then kissed Jungkook's cheek. "E-eh?" Jungkook looked at Zelo that kiss him suddenly. "I like you" Zelo said to Jungkook and walked away fastly.

Taehyung who looked at them feel jealous in a second. He want to punch Zelo in his face, but he know. Rich people may do something worse than that to him, if he really punching that boy in face. "Jungkook, let's go" Taehyung walked to Jungkook and said coldly. "I already tell my butler and she said it's okay if I'm with someone who will protect me" Jungkook smiled, he makes Taehyung can't do some cold things to him again. Taehyung blushed "l-let's go to the game centers..."

Jungkook nodded "and let's go to the park tomorrow... I will wait for you! Okay?" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung looked at him tomorrow? I-is it a date?! He blushed harder in a second. Jungkook grabs his hand and walked "c'mon Taehyung, I can't wait to play some games there" Jungkook smiled.

They walked outside the course and Taehyung take his bike, Jungkook sit on the back. And Taehyung start to cycling it. Jungkook can feel the cold breeze of Seoul here. He never feel this feelings again since he was a kid. He never go outside without any butler anymore. And now, he can do it again. He's so happy.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's back and he smiled. He feel something in his heart, but he still don't know what is it. Taehyung heart's beating so fast. Ride a bike with someone you love... Makes his heart beating and his face's really red. "Taehyung, what's your family do in your house?" Jungkook asking from the back.

"Eh? My family? Well... My mother worked as a maid in Mr. Jongsuk mansion. So, she come homes late at night... Maybe she arrived at 10 P.M. or sometimes 11 P.M. and go back to Mr. Jongsuk mansion at nine in the morning. She's lucky because Mr. Jongsuk allowed her to come home. My father works at our family bakery, it's a small bakery but, we can earn some money because of that bakery. My brother often helps my father when he got home. And so do I... And when the bakery closed, we watch the TV or eat dinner together. Father sometimes makes some jokes and it's so funny. When, my mother got home, we makes a food for her and then, we share some stories together when she eats her food. It's so fun, and we never get bored" Taehyung smiled. "And what's your family do at home?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

Jungkook stare at the skies from behind. "My father's like to work in his work room and never care about his children. Sometimes, my father go to many countries and spend moneys outside the mansion without us. And my mother, she's really like to helps my gardener with the flowers at our mansion park. She often go shopping with her friends or go to the beauty center. So we often spent our time with our butler or with Lee Sa Ra umma. She's like our mother, my parents let us called her umma because she's the one who take care of me and my brother since we're a baby. My brother is really kind to me and he's a little protective, he's an idiot. But, he's my moodbooster" Jungkook tell Taehyung about his family.

Taehyung stopped the bike. "We already arrive" Taehyung smiled. Jungkook stands up and looked at the game center place. Both of them walked into the game center. Jungkook mouth's wide opened. And then he smiled, he go to a racing game and play it with his VIP card. "Y-You have a VIP card?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded "yeah, my mother buy it for me" Jungkook smiled and played the game. And Taehyung just sit next to him and  played the game too. "I win!" Jungkook smiled, then he looked at a fishing rod.

"Why there's a fishing rod? What game is that?" Jungkook looked at it and wondering about it. "It's a fishing game, Jungkook" Taehyung said to Jungkook. "Whoa... And what's that?" Jungkook point at something. Taehyung looked at it "it's a game that you can get much candies if you win it" Taehyung smiled. "Cool" Jungkook smiled.

He played and player together with Taehyung. "Let's take a picture together" Taehyung smiled, then Jungkook nodded. And both of them walked into the photo booth machine. Taehyung click the button. "Pose" Taehyung smiled. And then, Jungkook make a peace sign and pose. "Cool!" Jungkook said to Taehyung while Taehyung's take the photo that's already printed.

"Let's take one photo again" Jungkook smiled, Taehyung just nodded. And press the button... Taehyung looked at Jungkook that's looked very cute. So, Taehyung kissed his cheek. "E-EH?!" Jungkook blushed. Taehyung smiled at him and take the photo. "Here, choose... What photo that you like?" Taehyung give him the two photos.

Jungkook blushed and take the first photo that they take. "Let's go home" Taehyung smiled and Jungkook nodded. They walked out from the game center. "I will buy some drink for you" Taehyung smiled. Jungkook just nodded while he's still blushed.

Jungkook wait and sit on a bench near that place. Then, some big guys standing infront of him "son of Mr. Joon Myun eh?" One of them smiled. "We can earn much money if we kidnap him" the other smirked. Jungkook know that they're bad guys and he's really scared now. "You're so cute little boy" one of them prepare ropes. "W-What do you want?!" Jungkook screamed.

They hold Jungkook and want to take him to their cars, then Taehyung who already finished with buying some drinks walked there and looked at them. He put the drinks on the ground and come to them. He run and kick one of them hardly. "RELEASE HIM!" He yelled.

"A little " they want to hit Taehyung, but Taehyung dodge it. And hit one of them in his stomach. He fight those bad guys.

---

Jungkook bodyguards are looking at Taehyung that fighting those guys alone. "Should we help him? Young master is in trouble... And if..." One of the bodyguard talked to Yoona. Yoona just looked at him from far. "It's okay... He can do it... He's fast and dodge well... Our master will be allright" Yoona smiled.

---

Yoona's right, Taehyung beat those bad guys. He walked to Jungkook, then one of the bad guy stands up and want to shoot Taehyung with a gun. 

---

Yoona looked at it and grab her gun, she shoot that bad guy gun. So, he can't shoot Taehyung or Jungkook. "That " Yoona looked at the bad guys that are running away when Yoona shoot their guns.

---

Taehyung's wondering who's shoot those bad people. "It's okay now, I'll accompany you to your house..." Taehyung smiled. Then, a car stopped infront of them. Yoona walked out from the car. "Young master, let's go home" Yoona bowed at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Yoona. "Eh..."

Yoona looked at Taehyung and smiled. She gives him much money "that's for saving our young master life" Yoona smiled. Taehyung gives back the money. "No... I protect him with all of my heart, I don't need this money" He smiled. Yoona take back the money "I understand... Young master, should we go home now?" Yoona looked at Jungkook. Jungkook stands up and nodded.

"Thank you, Taehyung. This my number, we'll meet again tomorrow at the park" Jungkook smiled and give Taehyung a piece of paper. Taehyung nodded and get the drink that he buy for Jungkook "this warm lemon tea's for you... See you tomorrow" Taehyung smiled and give Jungkook the lemon tea.

Jungkook smiled and accept the lemon tea, then he sit inside the car. The car's moving away and he looked at Taehyung from the window and he smiled. 

At the mansion...

Jungkook already take a bath and eat his dinner. He bring the lemon tea and drink it in his room, then Sa Ra walked into Jungkook's bedroom. "It's already late... You better sleep, young master" Sa Ra smiled.

Jungkook looked at her while he's laying on his bed. "Sa Ra umma" Jungkook called her name, Sa Ra walked to him. "Yes, young master?" Sa Ra smiled. "Is one hour love's a true love?" Jungkook asked her. She's a little shocked but she smiled. She know, Jungkook's old enought to fall in love. "If that person is the one for you then... It might be a true love" Sa Ra smiled.

"You think so?" Jungkook feel his heart's beating and he know that he loves Taehyung.


How's this chapter?
I'm sorry if this chapter is bad...

But if you like it... Please, subscribe and leave comments...
You can vote it too, you know? :)

It will mean so much to me...

I hope I will be a good novel author~
And I will start it from write some goods fanfictions...
But... Is it good enough for you? 

-KkumaFN