_OMG_ Chapter 9 "Sweet Escape"

_OMG_

Rest first...

SiWon told Alex before starting the car...Alex smiled then leaned her back on the seat. She was sitting at front opposite SiWon at the driver's seat while Eli, Kevin and Alexander were sitting at the back. SiWon signalled a thumbs up out of the window then DongHae replied with a honk. SiWon then started the car...

You three okay back there?

SiWon asked the three...all of them nodded...

Better rest...it'll take us...maybe, two or three hours before we get there...

Mwo?

Eli asked...

Oh, I forgot to tell you...we're going to my place just outside Seoul.

Your place?

Alexander asked...

Yeah, that's where we're going...DongHae and the rest of your members will be there too. Not unless...you guys don't have any schedules for today right?

SiWon asked...it was just Eli and Alexander who were awake. Kevin and Alex were already sleeping...

Nope. We're free for today.

Alexander answered...

In that case, we can go as planned...

Excuse me?

Eli asked...

You guys can rest there for tonight then we'll drive you back to your place early tomorrow if in case you have early schedules.

SiWon answered...

At your place?

Alexander asked...

Yeah.

SiWon answered...

Cool...

Excuse me?

SiWon asked right after Alexander's reaction...

Oh, sorry about that it's just that...I've never seen any of your places...I mean Super Junior's houses...

Oh...I guess we've never shown it on TV.

Yeah...you guys were very private. That's why we're surprised how much close you guys are with her...

Eli said...SiWon looked at Alex then smiled...that made Eli more curious...

So, how long have you known her?

Eli still curious...

We've known each other since we were young...our dad were business partners way back...

SiWon answered...

Were business partners?

Eli still asking...Alexander is sleeping too...

Yeah, when Al and I went to college his dad decided to go back to Madrid and continue his family's business. He still is one of my dad's partner but not as active as before I guess...

So, she's Spanish?

Yeah, half Spanish...half Filipina...

Filipina? From Philippines?

Yeah, her mum is a Filipina.

Oh, yeah...I remembered...

What?

HyungJun hyung and KiBum hyung with their parents once went to Madrid because they were invited by her dad.

Yeah, how'd you know that?

HyungJun hyung told us a short story on how they've met Alex...

At Australia...

Yeah.

So, you said she found your passport...

Yeah. Great thing she does if not we wouldn't be able to know her...

But you wouldn't be in this situation too...

Well, the escape part was cool...

Yeah, you're right...

SiWon and Eli were at this conversation when DongHae on the white van suddenly appeared on their left...DongHae nodded and SiWon did the same...

 

It was almost dark when they reached SiWon's house...SiWon hold Alex' shoulders which woke Alex up...

We're here.

SiWon told Alex with a smile. Alex smiled back...Eli woke Alexander and Kevin...DongHae on the white van were there too...all of them went outside their cars...

Whoa!!!

Alexander shouted while looking at the house...DongHae approached SiWon...

We made it...

Yeah...

SiWon answered...

 

Everybody were at awe upon looking at SiWon's house...the place was perfect...so manly and yet so simple...a big tree at the front made it look cozy...there's a receiving area next to the garage where two cars were already parked...

Looks like they made it here first...

Alex said to SiWon...SiWon smiled...

About that...Mum and Dad were here last week that's why their car is here but they left it.

What do you mean?

They had to leave it here 'cause they went straight to the Airport for Macau...

Oh, but your mum just invited me when I called her earlier?

They're in Seoul. They were just there for three days then went right back.

The two of them were talking at each other when a car arrived...

They're here!!!

DongHae shouted...it was LeeTeuk and EunHyuk...EunHyuk was running towards Alex...

Hey girl!!!

EunHyuk shouted then hugged Alex...LeeTeuk did the same...

Worm!!! Oppa!!!

Alexander immediately went to Eli's side then asked him...

Worm? Did I heard it right?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I also heard "WORM"...

Is there such Korean word?

I don't know...let's ask Kevin...

Alexander waves at Kevin and signalled him to come closer to them...

Why?

Kevin asked...

You heard that too right?

Alexander whispering...

Heard what?

The "WORM" thing...

Mwo?

Alex called EunHyuk hyung "WORM"...

Nope...SooHyun hyung, me and the rest of the guys were busy roaming around SiWon hyung's place...

Okay...but is there such Korean word?

What? "WORM"?

Yeah.

I don't think so...

There isn't...she just like calling him that...

DongHae interrupted...

Worm? As in, the one which crawls?

Kevin asked...

Yeah.

But why?

Eli asked...

Well, if you know Jae...

Of course!!! He's the Dance Machine, that's why he's like a Worm!!!

Alexander shouted which made everybody look at him...

You got that right...he's the Dance Machine for us but a Worm for her...

LeeTeuk said while rubbing EunHyuk's head...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


'