_OMG_ Chapter 8 "The BACK-UP Team"

_OMG_

Three hours passed, Alex fell asleep at Kevin's left shoulder. Kevin is sleeping too while Eli is sitting next to Alex on the couch. Someone knocks on the door...KiSeop was the one to check who was it...

Did we order desserts?

KiSeop said after taking a peek through the peephole...

What do you mean?

HyungJun stood up...

There's this two guys wearing the hotel personnel's uniform with a food cart full of fruits.

Oh oh!!! Let them in...I'm so hungry...

Alexander went closer to take a look too...The other members decided to look except of course Alex and Kevin who were sleeping and Eli who can't move cause a sudden movement from the couch might woke the two up...

Mangoes, Pineapples, Strawberries and Kiwis...

Alexander saying the name of each fruits...

No one ordered for that and it's been three hours after we ate lunch...

HyungJun said...

Yeah, maybe it's a trap...

...Maybe they already knew we're here and when we open the door they'll take a picture of us with nuna...

SooHyun and KiBum said...Five minutes passed when Alex' phone rings...

Yeah?

Alex answered still rubbing her eyes...Kevin was awake too...

Wait...

Alex touched Kevin's shoulder then said...

I'm sorry about that.

That's okay, don't worry about it...

Kevin smiled...Alex then talked to the person on the other line...

I'm sorry, why you called again?

Would you mind opening the door for us?  Please...

The person on the other line said...This made Alex stood up...

What? What do you mean?

Everybody in the room is looking at her now...

Well, we've been knocking out here for...five minutes now...still no one's answering.

Hold on a sec...

Alex said then asked Hyungjun...

Is there someone outside the door?

HyungJun nodded...Alex went closer to the door and took a peek...She then held her phone again...

Would you mind saying Hi to me?

Mwo?

Yup, you're in Korea but just a wave maybe?

Huh?

I'm looking at you now...just a Hi?

The other person looked at the hole and raised his hand with a smile on his face then said...

Oh, Hi over there...

Alex then faced HyungJun and the other member of UKISS which were all standing in front of her now...

Who is it?

Kevin asked...

Someone you know?

Eli said then took a peek too...

Yeah.

Alex answered...

Shall we open the door then?

Alexander asked...Alex nodded then held her phone again...

Come in.

Alex said...The guy with a phone on his hand ran towards Alex then hugged her while the other guy just pushed the cart and went in too...

I missed you. I'm so glad you're okay...

I missed you too but you're in Tokyo right?

Baby Girl!!!

The other guy shouted...Hyung and UKISS were all speechless by what they're all seeing...

Fishy!!!

Alex called out to the other guy...

I missed my baby girl...come here. Wow you still look good!!!

The other guy hugged Alex too...

I missed you too. Wait. Let me introduce you two to my new friends...well, some are old but most of them are new...

Alex chuckled...the two guys stood at both side of Alex...

Sure.

The two guys said in unison...they both took their caps and shades...it was only then when Hyung and UKISS recognized the two...Kevin and Alexander just looked at each other...

Si...Do...

Alexander couldn't make a word...Hyung held his hand first...

Kim HyungJun...how did you guys knew?

He asked the two...Alexander still in shock...

She's all over the news...

The other guy answered...he then held his hand for HyungJun...

Lee DongHae...please to meet you.

The other guy held his hand too...

Choi SiWon...thanks for looking after her.

Kevin and Alexander both shouted...

SiWon hyung!!! DongHae hyung!!! Super Junior!!!

DongHae and SiWon was surprised by the two...both of them smiled...

Yeah, We are Super Junior.

DongHae answered...SiWon held his hand for the other guys, DongHae did the same...

Alexander Eusebio right? It's been long since the last time we've seen each other...

Siwon said while shaking Alexander hand...Alexander smiled...

Yeah, we were young back then...I mean, way younger than we are now.

Nice to finally meet the guys who helped our baby girl.

DongHae said after introducing himself to each member of UKISS and HyungJun...SiWon nodded.

Baby Girl?

Eli asked with curiosity...

Ally here is our baby girl...Super Junior's baby girl.

DongHae answered...The other members looked like they're still not satisfied with Donghae's answer...

The boys consider her as a younger sister...

SiWon continued while holding Alex' hand which gives the other guys except DongHae the feeling that there's more to it than the sister thing...

By the way guys, how did you knew Ally?

DongHae asked...

She found my passport inside a cab then decided to gave it back to me...

Eli answered...

Oh, I didn't know you're the "Lost and Found" girl?

DongHae teasing Alex...Alex smiled...

So, what bring you guys here?

Alexander asked...

Like we said earlier, she's all over the news...

Even in Japan?

Alex asked DongHae...

In case you forgot, you're famous...whatever you do, wherever you go, whoever you're with, even your heartbeat spreads like a virus...

All of them nodded...

So, you came here all the way from Japan?

Kevin asked...

Yeah, and oh...before I forgot, you're Dad called me.

SiWon answered while looking at Alex...

He asked if he have to bring the big guys here...

SiWon was interrupted by DongHae...

...and guess what He said?

What?

All of them asked with Alex...

"No need Dad, I'll go there myself" and after he hung up his phone he was like..."Guys we need to go. Now!"

Alex looked at SiWon, SiWon just smiled...DongHae continued...

...and he then asked Manager if he could leave for Seoul earlier than we should be. Of course manager allowed him. Then everyone said "We'll go with you" but Manager didn't allowed that. That's why it's just Me, Jae, hyung and SiWon who came...

Wait. Worm and oppa are here too?

Alex asked...

There they are!

DongHo shouted while looking at the TV...

That's the reason why we're here...to help you guys escape.

SiWon said still holding Alex' hand...

We're the BACK - UP Team!!!

DongHae shouted while raising his hand like Super Man...

They're our bait?

Eli asked...SiWon and DongHae nodded...

As planned, they're going to steal the crowd's attention by showing up here then when everybody's busy with them. We'll make our way out through the kitchen...

Kitchen?

Alex asked...

Yeah, hyung and the son of the owner of this hotel are friends. So, they'll help us.

SiWon answered...

But they allowed them to enter the building. I don't see any help in that...

Eli said with disappointment...

Right, but that's as far as they can go...

DongHae said while looking outside the window...

So, Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk hyung will do what aside from showing up?

Alexander asked...

Their presence is the key to our escape...as our bait they'll act as if they didn't knew anything about this but will have a presscon as Seoul Plaza's new endorsers...

DongHae explained...

But, how about your management?

HyungJun asked...

They already know and allowed us to do so. They know Ally and cares for her like we do...

SiWon answered...

Well, enough about that. We only have limited time to do this so we need to move fast. Ally, Eli, Kevin and Alexander go with SiWon. The rest with me...

DongHae commanded...everyone followed...They reached the kitchen and every person they passed by just stop and stares at them. At the end of the room there's a red door. Someone opened it and SiWon shook its hand...

Gamsahabnida.

You're welcome.

The guy answered...Outside there were two cars, the one is a black SUV while the other is a silver van...

SiWon team to the SUV...my team to the van. Let's go!

DongHae instructed...everyone do as they were told...Alex went to the van...

Thank you guys. I'm sorry for this.

There's nothing to feel sorry for, it's not your fault.

HyungJun said...the others nodded in agreement...

Still...

It's not your fault. Now go to SiWon and we're leaving. We don't have much time...

DongHae interrupted Alex...

Okay. Take care of them...drive safe. I Love You guys...

We Love You too. Go ahead!

Alex waived goodbye to them then went inside the SUV...

Drive safe okay...see you there...

Siwon reminded DongHae too...DongHae nodded...SiWon waived to HyungJun and the other members of UKISS then went straight to the SUV...