Chapter 26 "Road Trip 101: The RIGHT Disguise is the KEY!"

_OMG_

Listen to this...

Alexander who sat beside Alex put his earphone to Alex' ears...Alex listened to it attentively then slowly smiling...Jerry who's on her other side smiled at Alexander as if asking him what is it...Alex put the other earphone to Jerry's ear...Jerry smiled...

It's SHINee! You remember them right?

Alexander asked Alex...she's still smiling and just nodded...

What is it?

Won and Hae asked...

It's in Korean...

Jerry said then smiled...Alex hugged Alexander immediately after the song...

It was WONDERFUL! I wanna have a copy...please...thank you!

Hae took the ipod from Alex' hand then listened to it himself...

Noona neo muh yeh bbeo seo nam jah deul ee gah man ahn dweo

Heun deul ree neun keu nyeo ue mam sah sheel ahl goh eet seo~

Oooh! Replay!!!

Hae shouted...he put it on loudspeaker then everyone sings including Alex...Jerry on the other hand is just smiling...After the song Alexander asked KiSeop who sits at the back with Eli for his bag...

And! Before I forgot...I bought this. I saw them at the airport so I asked them to sign it for you!

Alexander gave Alex a CD of SHINee with their autographs and a message for her saying...

Alex nuna...hope you're having fun with your stay here in Korea and we're looking forward to meet you again, talk to you much longer and hopefully be friends...Saranghae <3 Key Onew☺JongHyun^^ MinHo!!! Taemin<3

Alex hugged Alexander tighter...

Thank You!

Nuna! I have one too!!!

KiSeop shouted then gave Alex a cap with her name written in Hangul...Alex stood up then hugged KiSeop...

Awww...thank you!

Eli got you one too!

KiSeop continued...Eli nodge him then scratched his head...

Well, we thought we'll give you our gifts as soon as we arrived but...

It's okay...

Oh Come on Eli! Give it to her!

Hae teased Eli...everyone nodded...Eli decided to give up and gave his gift to Alex...it was wrapped in a blue paper with card on top saying...

Reminded me of you ^^

Alex hugged Eli then kissed him on his cheeks...

Thank You!!!

Open it!!!

Hae and Alexander shouted in unison...Alex hid her gift from her back...

Fine!

Alex said after a minute...

How did you know?

Was the first thing came out from then looked at Eli so eager for an answer...Eli scratched his head then smiled...Alexander took the gift from Alex' hand...

Let me look!

Hey! That's mine!

Alex took it from Alexander...

Eli wouldn't let us see that while we were in Singapore. Just a peek maybe?

Alexander took it again...

Give it back!

Eli shouted...Alexander shocked immediately gave it back to Alex then covered his face with his hands...

I'm sorry but...it's hers.

Eli said upon seeing Alexander's reaction...Alex took it out of the box then showed it to everybody...Alexander still covering his face...

Wow!!!

Hae and KiSeop said...

Yeah, how did you knew?

Won and Jerry asked in unison...Upon hearing their reaction Alexander decided to uncover his face...then saw the thing in front of his face almost an inch away...

Twin, I know I wanna see it but not that close...

Hahaha! I'm sorry.

Alex put it into Alexander's hand...

Wow! Eli...how did you knew that twin wants to have one?

Alexander asked Eli...

Uhm...

Before Eli could continue the car stopped...

We're here!

Hae shouted...

 

 

All of them are wearing hoodies...Alex is wearing a black one as well as Jerry and Hae...Eli wears a black and white striped one...Alexander wears a pink one...KiSeop wears a white one and Won wears a blue one...some are wearing glasses and caps too...Eli, Alex and KiSeop all wears caps...Jerry, Won and Hae wearing both caps and glasses while Alexander just wears glasses...

By the looks of it...everybody will notice us...

Alexander said...

He's right.

Jerry agreed...

We need to split up!

Hae ordered...

And?

KiSeop asked...

And...will meet by the woods...where there's only few people.

Alexander said while walking in circle around their group...

Or...where there's no people at all!

Hae shouted then covered his mouth immediately...

 

 

Meet you guys 45N 76E!

Hae said to.everybody who all burst into laughter...

What?!

Won and Alex asked in unison...Hae tried to repeat it but another laugh came from the group...

Since when did you learned how to read a compass and do you have a compass with you?

Won asking while hugging Hae from his back...Alex sits on the ground from laughing too much while Jerry touching her hair...Alexander, Eli and KiSeop are covering their mouth with their hands...then finally after Hae tried to look for a compass himself but failed to bring one...laughed...which made the others to laugh even more louder...

Okay...

Hae said after wiping the tears from his eyes from too much laughing...

Baby, Jerry, Eli and Won you're group one.

Those who were called all grouped themseves as if some nursery school students following their teacher's order...

And...Alexander and KiSeop with me...We're Group...

Four?

Alexander interrupted then another burst of laughter...

Group two!

Hae continued...

If we're gonna split up...how will we find each other then?

KiSeop asked...

We're not gonna split up like...SPLIT-SPLIT Up...just a couple of feet maybe.

Hae answered...And...as usual, another laughter from the group...Hae seem to be irritated went to grabbed some of their things then started walking...the others grabbed their things too then moved to their respective groups...Alex called out to Hae then showed a heart shape on her hands...Hae smiled then mouthed "Saranghae" at her...