Chapter 25 "Meet you at the runway!!!"

_OMG_

Meet you at the runway!!!

Hahaha! What are you gonna do? Stop the plane?

Alexander asked...

Hahaha! We'll pick you guys up...later!

Alex hungs up...Hae sat beside her...

All seven are coming?

No...just Alexander, Eli and KiSeop. DongHo has school, Kevin has his musical going on, KiBum and SooHyun has a radio guesting.

So, we're gonna pick them up at the airport?

Hae asked...Alex nodded...

 

 

We're sorry we can't come.

KiBum, SooHyun and DongHo said after hugging Alex...

I wanna come!!!

Kevin shouted then hugged Alex tight...

I understand...it's okay.

Alex said while pinching Kevin's face...Alexander who just got from the powder room shouted upon seeing Alex...

Twin!!!

Alex and the rest looked through his direction...Alexander immediately hugged Alex...

I missed you! So...much!!!

I missed you too! All of you!!!

Alex said then saw Eli behind Alexander...

Hey!

Alex greeted Eli...Eli smiled then went to hug Alex...

Long time no see!

Eli said...Alex smiled...Jerry who happened to bought some clothes and snacks at the mall in the airport arrived with SiWon...Alexander upon seeing Jerry screamed...

OH MY GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!!!

Everybody was shocked on Alexander's reaction...

What now?!

Kevin asked irritated...Alexander just pointed his finger towards Jerry...the others looked at the direction where he was pointing at and same reaction...everyone was shocked...except Alex and Hae...Jerry went straight to Alex' side then whispered something at her...

Yo...you...you...you know him twin?

Alexander asked Alex...Jerry smiled then put down the shopping bags and held his hand...all UKISS members were stunned for a moment then Eli grabbed it...

Jerry Yan...please to meet you all.

Eli Kim...please to meet you too.

Jerry nodded then held his hand again for the other members...Eli nodge Alexander by the stomach...

Ouch!!!

Alexander grabbed Jerry's hand...

Nǐ zhīdào shuāngbāotāi? Wǒ de yìsi shì, yà lì kè sī? (You know twin? I mean, Alex?)

Alexander speaking in Chinese...Jerry was surprised but answered back in Chinese too...

Shì de...Hěn gāoxìng jiàn dào nǐ ma? (Yes...please to meet you?)

Oh...Wǒ shì yàlìshāndà yóu xī bǐ ào, hěn gāoxìng jiàn dào nǐ tài xiānshēng jié lǐ yán! (Oh...I'm Alexander Eusebio, please to meet you too Mr. Jerry Yan!)

Alexander nodded...Jerry looked at Alex as if asking her if Alexander really can speak Chinese...Alex tapped Alexander's shoulders...

Yàlìshāndà zài zhèlǐ kěyǐ jiǎng duō zhǒng yǔyán, bāokuò zhōngwén. (Alexander here can speak many languages.)

Alex said to Jerry...KiSeop who is among those who can't understand Chinese scratched his head...

Dangsin-i yaegideul-eun mueos-ibnikka? (What are you guys talking about?)

KiSeop talking to himself...Alex went to his side then hugged him...

Chinese...

Alex said...

Oh...

KiSeop now gets it...

 

 

Well, we better get going...

Alexander said who is very much excited for their trip...Kevin mumbling to himself...

I wanna come...

Alex went to hug him...

We'll go again next time...just focus on your musical, we'll watch it as soon as we go back.

Kevin hugged Alex tighter...then kissed her on her cheeks...

Fine! Just don't forget tweeting pictures to me okay?

We'll do Boss!

Alex answered with her hand on her forehead as if saluting to a higher ranked soldier...KiBum went to hug her too...

Nuna, I can cancel my schedule if you'll allow me.

Nope! I'm gonna be here for a year...so, going out won't be that much of a problem.

But...

No buts...KiBum Kim...

Okay.

KiBum said while pouting his lips...Alex pinched him hard which made him run away...everybody laughed...SooHyun went to hug Alex too as well as DongHo...

Nuna take care!

DongHo said while hugging Alex...Alex kissed him on his head...

Bebe, take care okay?

SooHyun said...he calls Alex "Bebe" Alex smiled then nodded...Jerry, Hae and Won shook hands with those who were not coming then went inside the car...as well as Alex, Alexander, Eli and KiSeop...

We'll bring something back!!!

Alexander shouted by the window...they all waved each other goodbye...