Reminders

Seeking for Certainty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun had no doubt that the three threw curious looks at him before turning to Suzy and before both of them knew it, Jimin and Yerin were on both sides of Sehun, instantly separating him from Suzy. Yugyeom, on the other hand, pulled out a chair, and sat in front of Sehun.

“Name, Age, and where have you come from?” Jimin interrogated.

“Uhhhh. Oh Sehun. Twenty-four. From Seoul,” he answered in confusion.

“So what’s your work?” Yerin fired another question.

“Model,” and the moment Sehun’s answer came, the three took a quick glance at him from head to toe before slowly nodding to themselves.

“Why is your hair blonde? Aren’t you a Korean?” Yugyeom asked.

Sehun widened his eyes at the absurdity of the question but it was Jimin who scolded Yugyeom, “Yah. How could you even ask that question when your hair is dyed in pink?”

Yugyeom shrugged and Sehun used the time to sneak a glance at Suzy who was biting back a laugh. She saw him mouthing, ‘What is this?’ but then Suzy just teasingly smiled and mouthed back, ‘I don’t know.’

“What’s your relationship with Suzy noona?” Yugyeom then said, catching back Sehun’s attention.

“I’m her co-worker and her friend,” Sehun replied.

“Are you sure that that is all?” Yugyeom raised his eyebrows at him.

“Suitor?” Sehun answered and the three were engulfed in a momentary silence.

“You can’t court her. She’s in a relationship with Myungsoo oppa,” Yerin broke the silence.

But then, the mini-interrogation ended when Mrs. Bae’s voice echoed in the house.

“You three, stop cornering Suzy’s friend,” she scolded them. “Can’t you see? You’re making him feel uncomfortable. Right, Sehun?”

“Aniyo,” Sehun shook his head. “It’s okay.”

“No. You feel uncomfortable. You’re not okay,” Mrs. Bae dictated before glaring back at the three again. “You three go to the market together and buy all these in the list.”

The three groaned before getting the paper from Mrs. Bae’s hand and walking gloomily outside the house. But then, the moment they got on their bikes, the three were happily laughing again, racing their way to the market. Mrs. Bae then looked at the view behind Sehun before telling Suzy,

“Why don’t you tour Sehun around?”

 

 

“You’re really handsome,” Yerin absent-mindedly blurted out while looking at Myungsoo. She blushed in embarrassment as Myungsoo chuckled at her remark.

“Thank you,” he mumbled back.

“So what’s your name? What is your age and where have you come from?” Jimin asked in curiosity as she stared at the male.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo, twenty and from Seoul,” he answered calmly.

“So you’re the Myungsoo who Suzy unni was always talking about,” Jimin commented.

“She’s always talking about me?” Myungsoo asked back.

“Over the phone, she usually would,” Yerin answered. “Myungsoo did this, Myungsoo did that. It was as if every good thing that happens to her would be an act of yours-”

“- and it seems like our sister is really fond of you,” Jimin nodded.

“Really?” Myungsoo asked again, an amused smile never leaving his face.

“So are you already working?” Yugyeom questioned further, letting the conversation go back to his information.

“Ani,” he shook his head. “I’m at my second year in the university.”

“Uwaaaaa,” Jimin gaped. “So what’s your course?”

“Business Administration and Accountancy. My parents wanted me to take over the family business,” he replied.

“You…” Yugyeom whispered before looking at him from head to toe and asking, “You’re a Chaebol? So cool!”

Myungsoo neither denied or affirmed the comment and just answered with another chortle that showed off his cute dimple making both females awe in adoration of his features. The three continued with their interrogation as Yugyeom asked,

“So what’s your relationship with Suzy noona?”

There was silence before Myungsoo leaned in and whispered, “I’m going to tell you a secret.”

The three in turn, also leaned forward as they waited for him to reply. The clanking glasses told them that Suzy was already done preparing lemonade for the male. She widened her eyes upon seeing Myungsoo surrounded by both of her sisters and Yugyeom, and the proximity of the three to the male made it seem like they were pressing for answers.

“Yah! Leave him alone!” she glared at the three.

But when the three turned to her, there were pink blushes in their cheeks, knowing gazes in their eyes and big grins plastered on their mouths.

 

 

“I am sorry,” Myungsoo whispered to her as they took a stroll around her neighbourhood.

“You’re sorry for what?” Suzy asked back as she tore off her gaze from the road and glanced at the boy.

He shrugged as he said, “It’s almost been two years since we’ve become friends yet it’s my first time to see your sisters and Yugyeom.”

Suzy shrugged back as she replied, “It’s not your fault if they couldn’t come at the family day. They also had school at that time… I’m already more than thankful that you’ve brought mom back then.”

There was a comfortable silence that surrounded the two as they continued walking, and their hands brushed each other every now and then. Both had the urge to hold the other’s hand but both still didn’t have the courage to.

“So…” Suzy’s voice trailed. “Did they something embarrassing about me?”

“What makes you think so?” Myungsoo asked back with a smirk.

“They were smiling like idiots a while ago,” Suzy pouted. She glanced at him worriedly before shyly blushing as she asked, “Did they say something?”

 “It’s a secret.” Myungsoo answered with a wink.

 

 

Yerin snapped out of her trance when she felt a slap on the shoulder from her twin, Jimin.

“Do you really have to slap me?” she complained after groaning from the pain.

“Well that’s because you’re not yet done picking the meat,” Jimin retorted. “Me and Yugyeom are done shopping for everything else and you’re still here!”

“It’s I and Yugyeom,” she corrected her before sighing.

“Whatever,” Jimin replied before rolling her eyes. “Just spit out what’s bothering you.”

“Do you…” Yerin’s words trailed as she gave the meat to the vendor for it to be weighed. She continued, “Do you think that that Sehun guy is really serious about courting unni?”

“You know, this is why you don’t have a love life,” Jimin groaned. “You’re so dense.”

“Just answer my question,” Yerin whined.

“Well, it seems so,” Jimin smiled. “I mean, he wouldn’t follow her all the way here and stay if he doesn’t have any feelings for her. That guy must’ve been charmed. I guess, it’s okay since he’s cute after all-”

“It’s not okay,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter