v.

Because I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jong-in

            “Please erase all of my memories from Jong-in’s mind.” I heard someone say, it was that familiar voice again. She was facing a man, I took a clear view of the girl. It was Suji. Bae Suji.

            “Noooooooo!” I screamed, why would she want to erase everything about me? “Noooo! Suji! Suji!”

            “Jong-in!” Someone shook me up, cutting up those dreams. What do you call those dreams which seem so real? I looked at my surroundings, and see my friend’s faces gathering, their faces filled with anxiety and worry.

            “I told you it was okay if you leave me alone in my dorm.” I told them, rubbing my eyes, and sitting up, “you really don’t have to worry.”

            “And a while ago, you were screaming about ‘Suji.’ And you were totally freaking out even when you’re asleep.” Kyungsoo said sarcastically, and the other members rolled their eyes.

            I sighed in return, I was defenseless, and the only thing I could get strong was to gain all my memories again. But how?

 

 

            “Drink this tea…” My mother handed me a set of food, I felt guilty for always making her worry, “Why didn’t you call me when you were in the hospital? I badly wanted to go, but what hospital? I tried calling the members but it seemed that they were avoiding me too.”

            “I just don’t want to cause a ruckus and I would not want you to be bothered by those sasaeng.” I answered as I stuffed a bite of the sandwich.

            “Jong-in… You’ll never cause a ruckus, and I’m your mother for sake.” My mother said reassuringly and she patted my back as she stood up and went back to the kitchen. I’m currently at the province, as what my manager suggested.

The place where I lost my memories, I’m here again. Would I be happy if I get to remember?

<;>

            I trace everything around my art room, everything seemed so dusty. Everything in the art-room seemed to be drawn by me. Was this me in a certain drawing in a bicycle with a girl? Was this me in a drawing with a girl who’s playing a guitar? But what caught my attention was this sketch… I traced on the drawing, and I seemed to have recognized her as the girl in my dreams. As I looked down at the lower part of the drawing, was this her name?

            Bae Suji. November 18, 2011.

            I felt my heart skip a beat, Bae Suji. It really is Bae Suji.

            It was her, after all this time.

 

 

 

November 2011

            Baby, I'm in love with you
            Baby, I'm in love with you

            I clapped my hands in return, it was really impressive. “Daebak!” I keep on saying. We were in the dance practice room, but here was Suji… She was singing to me with a guitar in hand in a dance practice room.

            “That was really good!” I can’t help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter