i.

Because I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong-in

 

                “Jong-in?” It was that voice again, calling my name. I tried opening my eyes, but darkness is all I see. I want to wake up. I want to see her. Please.

                “Hmmm?” Please keep talking. Please answer me. Please.

                “I love you.” Please say something else. Please say something other than those words; you’ve said that a-lot of times already. Please.

                “I know.”

                “Jong-in?” She called my name again; it was as if she was pleading to me as much as I am pleading her to say something else, “I love you very very very much.”

                “I know.” But like her, I can’t seem to say anything else…

                R i i in n g g g g … R i i n n g g g g …

                ‘Dang.’ Who the hell would call me this early? “What do you want?!” I sounded angry, but as I slowly peeked to open my eyes. I discovered that the sunrays were already so bright that it almost blinds my eyes. And I seem 100% sure that it wasn’t hell early, and I was already hell late. Without any hesitation I ended the call knowing that I would only receive nag from those guys.

 

 

 

                Claps were heard all over the practice room as soon as I had opened the door. "Slept in. Sorry." I mouthed to them not knowing what to say, I grinned back at them who were grinning broadly rather than being mad at me for being late.

                "What do you want?!" Sehun imitated and I am sure that he was imitating my voice, as soon as he had finished his words, the guys were rolling in laughter. I rolled my eyes in return. Not knowing what to fire back with these guys. And despite being laughed at by my friends, somehow my heart warmed up knowing that I made them laugh. And just to be honest with myself, I'm not okay. The dreams are slowly creeping back to me, and just when I think so hard to try and recall my lost memories, my head won't just seem to cooperate.

                I didn't even realize that they had finished laughing over the small incident, and that the place was engulfed with silence.

                "Hey, Jong-in, did we offend you?" It was Kris who spoke first, being one of the leaders. Somehow the smiles on their faces were replaced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter