ii.

Because I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suji

The 20th of December in 2011

                "B e e e p ! ! ! B e e e p ! ! ! B e e e p ! ! ! B e e e p ! ! !"

                Why can't I open my eyes? I can't seem to feel anything. I can't feel my head spinning from the sudden impact. I can't feel my heart beating.

                Will I die here? I can't see anything, everything's dark. It's as-if time had stopped. 

                'Jong-in' I tried to mouth those words, but no sound seemed to come out. Jong-in wait for me please. I will get up soon. Please wait for me. 

                I will come to you as soon as I get up. Wait for me, I'll be there in a moment.

                But as I opened my eyes, it wasn't the same thing from what I saw earlier. Everything seemed to have frozen, the rain seemed to have frozen. People's faces were frozen, and as I stood, I saw Jong-in frozen in the street, drenching wet. But what I saw was another horror. Why was my body lying there? I'm awake. Why does my soul seem detached from my body? Am I really gonna die at this moment?

                The moment I have thought of that, someone had appeared in-front of me. Someone who visits my dreams frequently. "Please save Jong-in. Please. I will do anything. Just save him."

 

 

The 15th of October in 2013

                C l u c k . . . C l u c k . . . Even the sound of his footstep is beautiful.  C l u c k . . . C l u c k . . .

                "Of course..." I heard Jong-in mutter through his phone, "Don't worry Krystal, I'm coming."

                I look at him in surprise, I was only gone for about a day but why is he already coming to visit girls? Hmmph. Jong-in was preparing himself for a shower. Would he be going to visit Krystal? Or would he be ditching those parties and he would come to visit the beach with me? I didn't know. And I want to know.

                I went down to the parking lot, and entered his car. He followed after a few minutes. I couldn't help but stare on how beautiful Jong-in is despite being a man. He tapped at his steering wheel, he seemed confused about something. We reach at an intersection, the road to his company or the road towards the province.

                "Jong-in... let's go to the beach okay?" Many cars seemed to be beeping right before us, how impatient of them. Jong-in's still deciding whether to go to Krystal's or not. But to my happiness, he seemed to have followed my advice. We were going to the beach. And it's a relief that we really are visiting it again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter