2nd Day

CRUSH

You're on my mind all day and night, oh
Cause you are on my mind

- Cody Simpson "On My Mind"

Sigh. Goodmorning world, another day to slowly kill myself. "Pabo pabo pabo" she said while smacking her forehead repeatedly.

"SANDY!" 

She wiped her head just in time to see Jiyong running to her. So cute she inwardly thought.

"So whats up Ji?" 

"She said yes" He cheered while looking all ghei and giddy.

"Who? Oh Sohee. She's your girlfriend now?"

"Aniyo, Dee. She accepted my courtship. Now what should i do? Oh shiet. Where would we eat? What would i wear? -"

"Woah hold your horses Ji, deep breathes come on" She instructed. "Dont go all crazy on me, Okay?"

"But Dee i dont know what to do" He said shoulders slumped while walking.

"I'll help you" She offered. Great! What the hell was i thinking? O yeah because I love him.

"Really? Thanks Dee you're the best!" He said while lifting Dara up and hugging her.

"Alright Ji, pleaase put me down" or I'll die of giddiness.

"Thanks so much Dee, See ya later!" He kissed my cheeks then left to attend his class.

 

Great just freaking great. She thought as she also made her way to her class. 

 

The day seems to pass by quickly according to Dara. But for her she doesnt want to see Ji again, she doesnt want to hear his plans about his upcoming date with Sohee. She was walking aimlessly when she bumped with something or rather someone.

 

"Off- Mianhe i wasnt looking to where i'm goi-- Oh! Seunghyun. I havent seen you in a while where have you been?" 

"Oh Dara. Been busy since i just transfered." He answered while nodding. Then Jiyong called her name.

"Omo mianhe Seunghyun but i got to go. See you" She waved smiled then left running to Jiyong.

She's really something hmn, is that her boyfriend? He thought as he watched Dara run towards the waiting Jiyong. She looks like a rabbit tho' He then chuckled softly. He must be proud to have her as his girl. Lucky Kid.

 

/line break bcs im fab, okno Hi Subbies please leave a comment arraseo? Kamsahamnida.

 

At a nearby cafe.

"So I was thinking maybe i could use one of your yatch to tour her around then have a nice dinner by the dock, so what do you think? Hey Dee"

"Oh, Yea sure." She replied smiling. This hurts i cant breath.

"Hey Dee you okay? You look pale." He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine just tired. Can i go home now?"

"Sure let me take you home" 

"Aniyo, I'll asked Driver Lee to pick me up, you go ahead with the planning."

"Oh, Okay. See you Dee" He said then pecked my forehead. "Bye Dee" then he was gone.

 

I slumped on the seat, I'm really killing myself arent I? Playing this bestfriend role. I craddled my head on my arms then proceed on crying my eyes out. I've been crying for a while when i felt someone tapping my shoulder.

 

"Dara?"

 

/I'm sorry. I'm really boring writer.