1st Day

CRUSH

Another day passes by like this
My whole day was spent for you

- If I Were You 2NE1

Sandara glanced at her wrist watch. A little past 6 in the morning. Her school was empty with the exception ofcourse of the staff and teachers that she greeted on her way to the his floor. Where is oppa? Pfft yeah right oppa my . I'm just his bestfriend, i sound like a typical girl from a book. I pity myself.

"Um excuse me miss?" 

"Omo. You scared me" She said while clutching her uniform in shock. Omona he's he's so--

"Miss?" asked the guy who's waving his hands infront of her face. "Are you okay? I ddnt mean to frighten you."

"I'm fine, what is it that you want anyway Mister--?" She asked.

"I'm Choi, Choi Seunghyun, i'm trying to find room 2-A Miss?" Seunghyun inquired.

"I'm Sandara Park, nice to meet you Seunghyun-ssi. Um room 2-A" she mumbles while biting her lower lip. "Ah! Its there down the hall"

"Kamsahamnida Ms. Park but please call me TOP, nice to meet you too" He said while bowing.

"Aigoo Seunghyun dont be so formal kkk~ call me Dara and I like Seunghyun so i'll stick with Seunghyun " 

"Oh, Okay Dara. Thanks again" He said then left.

What a weird guy hm, omo Oppa -coughs- i mean Jiyong is here.

"Annyeong Haseyo Jiyong!" 

"Ah Sandy! Have you seen her? She's really breathtaking" Jiyong said with his eyes sparkling.

If i didn't like this guy i would probably think he's gay. He's talking about her again aist. My poor kokoro. I;m bestfriendzoned, Aigooo.

"Hey, earth to dee?" He said while franticly waving his hands in my face.

"Oh? Yea she's really pretty" She said while faking a smile.

 

Her again, why is this world so cruel? Would i end up with him like those in the stories and movies i've watched? Pfft Stupid me. Ofcourse not. I'm just a friend and i freaking fell in love with my bestfriend. Another day to mop around. whole day of him talking about her, oh how fun.

 

/a line break lol. Hi

 

After Class

 

"Tokki tokki" 

"Yah! SANDARA PARK!" Bom's high-pitched voice nearly broke her eardrums. Bom is here seatmeat, and her other bestfriend. "You're spacing out again, Whats wrong?"

"Dont ask her unnie, it's probably him again" Chae answered. Another bestfriend.

"That's mean hubby" Dara answered while pouting slightly.

"But its true wife, it's always about him" Chae replied.

"Speaking of the Devil" Bom announced.

"Hi dee and girls" Jiyong greeted. A chorus of hi's and hello's was said.

 

Another day of me waisting my time looking and catching after his shadow and only endup getting hurt. Why? Because he's always following her. Who's her? Ahn Sohee. His hopeless crush.