3rd Day

CRUSH

That should be me holding your hand,

That should be me making you laugh.

- Justin Bieber "That should be me" 

"Seunghyun? What are you doing here?" Dara asked while hastily she hastily wiped her tears away.

"Um, just passing by then i thought i saw you, so I went in. Whats up?"

"Ah, um I'm good" She answered while faking a smile.

"You should really stop lying Dara, you're not good at it." Seunghyun said. All she can do was look away.

"Ah Seunghyun-ah, I'll be going now." She announced then stood up, but Seunghyun was fast enough to hold her right hand and said "What's wrong?" He asked sincerely.

"Nothing is, and it's none of your business. And can i please have my arm back?" 

Seughyun hesistated at first then finally let go of her hand but before she reached the door she heard him say. "You deserve better and You know it Dara"

 

Aist, why of all people. Seunghyun saw me bawling my eyes out. Damn it. I checked my phone for any messages and saw his name. Baby Boy Our pet name for each other he used to call me Baby Girl then everything change when he met her. The Girl he proclaimed My Princess, My Beloved and My Everything.  If I was the girl i would probably say yes to him if he asked me out. Yeah right. But sadly I'm not the girl. I should just go home and ready the arrangements for his date tomorrow night. Sigh. I dialled our driver's number after one ring he answered. "Driver Lee can you please fetch me I'm here inside a Bookstore near our School, Arrasseo. Kamsahamnida Driver Lee." 

 

"We're here Miss" Driver Lee opened the door to my seat.

"Aigoo, You're like my Second Father Driver Lee call me Dara juseyo" I told him while doing my aegyo.

"Arrasseo child" He nod and smiled. "Oh and Dara, Young master is home"

"Teddy-oppa is home?" I ran inside the mansion smiling at the maids. I bumped into Mrs. Lee our drivers sweet wife. "Aigoo Dara-ya. Why are you in a hurry?" She asked.

"Oppa, Teddy-oppa?" 

"Oh, he's in the music room"

"Kamsahamnida"

I ran like a crazed woman until I reached the music room.

"Oppa!" And just like in the movies he slowly turn around then open his arms "Darong"

I jumped in his hug, and he hugged me tight. That's how I started a happy evening with Teddy Oppa.

 

The next Morning

 

/line break again. Isnt this fun? I'm ruining your mood. Okno. Happy reading subbies.

 

Is he really trying to break my heart? Its definitely working. I cant stand this anymore, it hurts so much. Maybe i should move on? No, no, no i can't i can't let him go not yet, not now.

 

 

 

 

"Sandara Park!" Bom's high voice startled dara who's staring into nothingness.

"Unnie is she alright?" Minzy the maknae of the group asked.

"Dont mind her Baby Min, We'll probably figure something out to make her change for the better." Chae replied.

 

Unknown to the group of girls a guy was busy, yes he's busy. Staring at the girl who's been bothering his mind for a while now.

 

"Deeeee!" I heard Jiyong's voice calling out my name, I was sitting under a tree reading a book.

"Oh, Ji, whats up?"

"I'm here to ask if everything is good to go?" He smiled sheepishly.

I just nodded. He didnt even ask if i was alright or if the plan making exhausted me. Aist. I hope this will make him notice me.

 

He left after i nodded. My eyes followed his every move and then i saw him approached her and kissed her on the forehead. I felt dizzy all of a sudden, the only thing that I remembered are dark intense eyes and then the world turned black.

 

/Sorry. Boring update as always.