Chapter 2

Destiny

 

 
 
 
"You're perfect to me. I imagined. How would it be if we were together? If only you say okay, everything is perfect"
 
A/N: This is before Baekhyun and Soohyun encounter each other

 
There was a knock; not once but thrice on Byun Baekhyun's door. Everybody knew not to knock on his door more than once so when this happened he was enraged. 
 
"Hasn't anyone told you to respect peoples wishes? huh? Or do you just do whatever you please nowadays?" He looked at the intruder in disbelief and scoffed as the silence was starting to irritate him. 
 
"Well? Are you just going to stand there or are you going to speak?" 
 
The boy bowed, "S-sorry, your majesty. But your fathe- the king has asked to see you immediately." Baekhyun growled but picked up his coat and headed towards the throne room whilst the boy scurried behind. 
 
When he got there he was welcomed by the shouts of his father and the ashamed look of his mothers face. 
 
"You! Why are you so irresponsible? I give you one thing look after and you lose it? What good can you do for this kingdom when you can't even manage a stone!" He glared down at him while Baekhyun kept his head down. 
 
"I'm sorry father, please let me make it up to you." The king sighed. "Go get it back. Do whatever it takes but don't you dare come back without that stone."
 
"As you wish." He bowed and opened the door to exit but his father spoke again. "Take Mark with you." Baekhyun was going to go insane. Mark? How could he take Mark with him. He was incompetent and utterly stupid that it drove him crazy to the point where he almost pushed him down the stairs as kids. 
 
"Why?! I don't want to take him." His voice full of rage. "He's your brother!" The kings patience was wearing out and his voice was coarse from shouting. "We're not blood related!" Baekhyun spat back, he turned and left slamming the door in the process heading off with his friends who were waiting outside.
 
The king coughed and his breathing became hoarse. "My dear are you okay?" The queen asked running over to him, placing her palms on his cheeks. "Yes, but Baekhyun is not. I don't know what I did wrong bringing Mark into our family." 
 
"You did nothing wrong, he's just.. having a hard time." She insisted.
 
***
 
As Baekhyun was walking back in frustration his friends ran up to him, almost tackling him to the ground. "Baekhyunnie!" Chanyeol called followed by Kris, Lay, Luhan and Xiumin. 
 
"What happened?" Luhan whispered. "What did your old man want?" Chanyeol asked. They crowded around him but he shook them off coldly and walked off. 
 
"Geez, must've been bad if he didnt even say hi to us." Kris stated. "Poor Baekhyunnie." Chanyeol sighed. "If only Mark didn't cause him so much trouble." 
 
As Mark just happened to be nearby Chanyeol glared at him for a good 10 seconds. "Okay, Chanyeol that's enough. You and I both know he didnt do anything wrong so you can stop now." Lay insisted and turned him to face the other way. 
 
 
The boys were all gathered in Baekhyun's room as they watched him put his dark grey hoodie on. "Baekhyunnie.. What're you doing?" Chanyeol asked. "Pack your stuff too.We're heading out. Don't tell Mark." He put on his black boots and tied the laces up. 
 
"Why shouldn't we tell Mark?" Luhan asked. "And where are we going?" Xiumin added. "To the forest," Baekhyun replied.
 
***
 
 
On the way out they ran into Mark. "Hey guys! Where are you going?" He asked so innocently. "None of your business." Baekhyun spat. "Oh... Are you getting the moonstone back?" Before Baekhyun could reply Luhan cut in "Yeah, want to c-" 
 
Enraged at his friends actions Baekhyun clasped his hand on Luhan's mouth, "I said it's none of your business, So why don't you just go back to being the 'perfect' son you always are." He scoffed and dragged Luhan away. 
 
He took his hand off Luhans face following an eruption of words from his mouth," I will never understand you.Why can't you just be nice to him, he's not even bad. He just wants to be on good terms with you and you always just brush him off." Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. "Whatever happens between us if our own problem. Not yours or anyone elses."  
 
He stomped off, with them following closely behind leaving Luhan befuddled at his answer before he quickly caught up. 
 
They soon arrived at the forest after running at lightning speed. They came to a river and decided to rest a bit. 
 
"I love it when we're free to roam around. No mother to scream at me when I walk on her clean floor, no father to tell me to go do something useful with my life. It's peaceful for once." Kris closed his eyes and smiled to himself while relaxing on the grass. 
 
"Yah, Hyung. Stop daydreaming and help me find the stone." Baekhyun ordered. "Dammit Baek, you ruined my mood." He sat up angrily and glared and Baekhyun.  Baekhyun glared back ready to shout but then Xiumin interrupted. 
 
"Guys shush, can you hear that?" He asked. It was a girl called out for someone. "Com'on Baek lets go check it out... please?" Chanyeol pleaded. "Fine." 
 
They headed towards the voice slowly, until a girl came in sight wandering around with her hands cupped to . "Lee Chanhyuk!" she called out. "Where are you?!" 
 
"What on earth is she doing in the middle of nowhere?" Lay whispered. Finally some fun, Baekhyun thought to himself. "Watch this guys." He sped towards her, knocking her over. 
 
She looked dazed and confused. But deep inside Baekhyun felt something wrong with his actions. Why wasn't it fun like it usually was? Of course he was a trouble maker and only did it for laughs without extremely hurting them but it felt so wrong to him to just slightly push this girl over. 
 
Snapping out of his thoughts a shimmering light reflected into his eyes, the moonstone, which just happened to be right in front of the girl. "There you are", he thought to himself. He walked over towards her and bent down to pick up the moonstone that he'd been searching for and caused him so much trouble.  
 
As he rose back up they made eye contact with each other and the two made a connection for a split second until she ran off.  
 
Was she.. No, she could be. His Fate?!  How could some puny girl be his? Sure he didn't mind but he always thought the one for him would be courageous, smart and agile, not some girl who looks as though she couldn't even hurt a fly. 
 
Although, she looked absolutely perfect, she was cute and so.. innocent. Her facial features were beautiful and he could only imagine a smile, one he so desperately wished for right now. But she was gone, running far, far away from him. 
 
He just stared as she ran, she had amazing speed, unlike one of a normal human being. Her hair was flowing in the wind until she was out of sight, just gone. 
 
Again, he was snapped out of his thoughts, this time by Chanyeol shaking him. "yah! Baekhyun, what happened? Why'd you freeze?" Baekhyun could only retrace the figure running, "I... I think... She's the one." 
 

Hi! Sorry it's been so long :c Been busy with homework ㅠㅠ

But I hope this is fufilling your expectations as a story. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote if you can; it would mean alot. 

Thankyou~~

~Littlemunchkins xo