First Love

First Love

You're in the car with your bias and you two are friends but you used to hate him. He confessed to you a while ago, but you brushed him off. Now a while later, YOU'VE just confessed to HIM.
(Female parts were somwhat written by/based off a friend of mine's ideas.)
 

You turned and looked him straight in the eye after he just sat there. "I. Like. You! Are you stupid?! Did I just not say I like you?! I really do!!! You! Or are you just messing with me?! I don't just tell a guy I like him after I have hated him so much before! Ugh you're so… Whatever, you don't even really care…" You got out of the car and left towards you destination area,towards the airport. "Stupid boy… He thinks I'm lying… I really meant it and he says that, ugh!!! That freaking idiot of a guy!!! Damn it!" you thought and hid your face in your sweater.

"(y/n)~!!!" he screams across parking lot while running after you. "Oh no, don't you dare run away from me NOW!" He catches up to you easily and hugs you from behind, stopping you from walking any further. You struggled to break free from his grip. "There's no way I'm ever letting you go... not now, not ever. Listen, about what I said, or didn't say, back in the car earlier today... I'm sorry. You just have NO IDEA how happy I am that my first love actually likes me back!" (He thought you were lying/joking when you confessed.) "And actually... I was really worried that you still hated me... I've been though a lot lately, what with practice and promotions and, well... US. I don't know how many apologizes it'll take to win you back, but I know I'll do ANYTHING it takes to make you happy, all right? Just please don't cry. I feel like the worst guy right now, especially after I just swore to your dad I'd make you happy when I met him yesterday..." He turns you around in his arms to face him. "But~" he paused and stared at you, "I hope this might make you feel a little better, my beautiful one and only. (y/n), I love you." He leaned and kissed you passionately. "There's no one else for me, I mean it, my eyes are for you and you only," he said blushing. You hugged him back and started crying, you couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Your first love, first (almost) heartbreak, first kiss, too many things happened all at once. You hugged your warm boyfriend and he rubbed/patted your back while trying to calm you "Don't worry baby, I'm here for you, from now til the day I die." He kissed your forehead and wiped away your tears as you whispered to him "I love you too. You complete fool... But you're MY fool." You two left hand in hand to your destination as he kept showering you in kisses, compliments, and apologies. You couldn't be happier after the misunderstanding.