Typical date night?

Amusement Park For Two

Your long, delicately curled locks cascaded onto and over the front of your couple tee, which was just above your denim shorts. You matched it with your white converse and the locket your boyfriend gave you last Christmas. The couple tee was gray with half a pink heart on it, and your boyfriend's was, of course, the other half. The locket was a gold heart on a delicate chain, with a photo you two took together on your first year anniversary dinner date. Right now however, you were preparing for your second anniversary, and he planned to take you to Lotte World. Your boyfriend is playful, 4D, has an incredible voice, and last but not least, an multi-talented idol! He is none other than VIXX's "cute main vocal", Ken.

Or as you call him, Jaehwan. But you had a special nickname for him, Hwannie, and only YOU were allowed to use it. Jellyfish was aware of your relationship, yet they allowed you to to date. It surprised you both to have gotten caught, but this came as a pleasant shock! However, there was a condition... one you didn't mind at all. You had to become one of VIXX's stylists! You get to spend time and work with your idol boyfriend, it was a lot of fun for you both. You also got along well with all of the other members call me and found Ken's occasional jealousy cute. While humming to yourself and double-checking your stuff, your phone rings. "Hello?" "Hello~ Kenjumma is ready and waiting, where are you?" he said in his usual ahjumma voice. You couldn't help but laugh at his antics. "I've been waiting for your call," you replied. "Really? Oh... well, can you please open the door for me?" "Of course, Hwannie, but you gotta guess the secret password first."

You headed out of your room and towards the door of your house. "P-password? I didn't know there was one... Um, chocolate? Ken? Date? Ahjumma? Rovix? --" You opened the door and cut him off with a kiss. Nope~, it was 'saranghae'," you smiled. "Happy second anniversary baby~," he carried you up as he hugged you. "Happy anniversary Kennie~" He tugged on your hand to lead you to his car as soon as you locked the door. Being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for you and then closed it. "Are you ready..." he said dramatically, "FOR LOTTE WORLD?!" "How could I not be? I get to spend the whole day with you having fun... Oh wait, that sounds like everyday." Neither of you managed to suppress your smile that thought. The car trip there was filled with retallings of various crazy stories and memories, as well as jamming out to the radio, and playing a bit of truth or dare or I Spy here and there.

Ken pulled into a nearby parking lot and preceded to act like a little kid... or was it acting? "Babe, babe~, look at this place! It's huge~ Ohmigosh imagine all the rides and games and food--" once again, you cut him off. "Hwannie, please control yourself. We're not even inside yet!" You giggled. "Save some of your energy for the world ahead of us." "Fine," he pouted. "I'm sorry~," you took his hands in yours, "let's go, hm?" After getting out of the car, you bought your tickets and entered your destination for the day. "Whoa~ this looks much bigger and better than on TV," you said in amazement. "Do I look much bigger and better than on TV?" that kind of question came from no other than your "other half". You cupped his puffed out cheeks, "Of course~, my one and only Kenjumma." Holding hands, you made your way over to a large map of the park.

"Ok, I say we start here at the entrance," he pointed, "and ride everything we can all the way back to the entrance," he circled the park map with his finger. "Sounds like a plan," you agreed. "Ottokaji~? Look, it says the ferris wheel is closed today!" Hearing that surprised you; of all things, the ferris wheel? But oh well, what were you going to do about it? After countless roller coasters and kiddie rides, you had a tough time controlling a very dizzy Ken, who could barely walk. "...hwan ... Jaehwan!" He snapped back to reality after you sat with him by the food. Pizza, meat, desserts, all kinds of stalls surrounded you both. "So, what do you wanna get to eat? I'll go get us something." Your stomach suddenly rumbled. "Oops, I guess I really am hungry," you thought. Ken stood up and back hugged you, he rubbed your stomach with one hand and left the other wrapped around your waist. "If my baby's hungry, you should have just told me~

Ottoka ka ka ji? How am I supposed to know if you try to hide it?" With his head on your shoulder and your head leaning on his, you were a little sad when he let go to keep walking. "Look here, a ddukbokki stall!" He started shaking happily, much like a little puppy. The food was delicious, and so was the ice cream you two split... All of the kisses here and there were much sweeter. Before you knew it, he was up again, tugging you along as usual. But... Why did he bring you here, of all places? It was getting dark now, and suddenly, the giant "dead" attraction ahead lit up in a variation of colors, and it resembled a big star. "Ta-dah!" he said, extending his arms wildly. "W-what the heck is going on here?" "I specially requested the ferris wheel... just for us." He blushed. "AW~, that is one of the cutest thing--" now HE cut YOU off, but with a tight hug.

"Come on sweetie, we have to hurry!" You followed him into the little cart, confused but happy. The ride slowly started to move, and then slowed to a stop at the top. The view you was beautiful, and everything looks so small... except Ken. You got so wrapped up in the view that you never noticed him moving about. He was searching for something within his jacket. "(y/n) ah~" "Huh? Oh, sorry, I was just-" "Taking in the sights?" he laughed, "I noticed. You're so cute, and you're adorable when you're happy." You blushed at his comment. "Baby, we've known each other for a little over 3 years now, right?" "Yeah...?" "And I realized something..." he said. "Oh no, is he breaking up with me? What did I do wrong?" you thought, and you were clearly worried sick. He nervously reached for his pocket and pulled out a little box. "Open it, please. Do you like it?" You opened it curiously... to find a diamond ring inside!

"(full name), will you marry me?" Right then and there, fireworks shot up into the sky, in all shapes and colors. "No!" You shouted. "Huh? Wait, what- why?" "No way, I'm letting you go Jaehwan! I love you~" "Oh my, you really scared me!" he said, and he looked like he was about to cry, but you managed to beat him to it. "I love you more~," he replied with a gentle kiss.