Chasing you

I will promise you

Worry. Fear. Heartbroken. As he entered the airport, rushing through the big glass doors, he stopped up to catch his breath. It seemed like half a day had gone just to get there. As he feared, Gimpo airport was full of people everywhere. Of course the airport had to be busy when he needed it not to be. As he took a deep breath, he looked at the big digital board with flight information and swore under his breath. He'd been told which flight Jeremy and the staff were taking when he had gone to the company building to get out more information. Now, seeing that the flight was closing, he felt his heart sink deep into his chest. There was only one way and that was to run through security. Which was exactly what he decided to do. 

He began walking whilst thoughts flew around in his head. Thoughts about Jeremy, about why he had ever broken the young man's heart. Thoughts about how he was going to apologize to him and more. He had to push through people, each time nodding his head and saying "excuse me, sorry" in a polite manner, which only slowed him down immensely. He had to get there faster before Jeremy was out of the country. But the foreigners not used to the Korean manners just glared at him whilst some Koreans did the same, others annoyingly moving out of the way. As he sped up his tempo, pushing through the people lining up for the check ins, he got complaints yelled at him for his bad behaviour. They didn't recognize him, which was the whole point, however he was starting to think that maybe they would let him through if they knew who he was.

The commotion caused security to keep an eye on the crowd around Shinwoo. They said things into their walkie talkies that Shinwoo couldn't hear because of the people. He tiptoed and bent down, trying to find the best ways of getting through people. It seemed like forever, as if he wasn't moving but just stayed in the same spot, like a hamster in the running wheel. Finally the crowd seemed to become easier to get through, and whether that was because the people on this side were nicer or whether it was because there wasn't as many people, he didn't know. It didn't matter as long as he got to Jeremy in time. After passing all the check ins, he ran over to the security and stopped up. Great, how was he going to get through there. He ran both his hands into his hair and ruffly it into a mess in frustration.

He walked away from the security and paced around trying to think of whatever he was going to do. He could buy a ticket quickly with his card. But he didn't have passport, so that would be pointless. There had to be some way he could get through, maybe if he said he was with Jeremy and his manager, and revealed himself to the whole airport. No, if they found out Shinwoo was chasing Jeremy at the airport to stop him from debuting in Japan, all the tabloids would write about it. Instead he kept himself disguise and charged at the security without really having thought it through. He ran through the metal detector, flinching at the loud beeping noise that appeared, and was now not only running to catch Jeremy but also running away from the security.

Passing the shops made it easier but trickier for him, because not only did the people walking around make it slow down the security men but it also slowed him down. He cursed under his breath and entered a clothes shop, speedwalking through it. All he noticed was that it was a perfume store with all the expensive brands of perfume that the ladies would usually buy in secret with their men's money. Jeremy had never had to do that to him, nor had he with Jeremy. They were both guys and although they had to smell good and had been an all male couple, (usually one of the male in a relationship is seen as feminine) they were both still very boyish and masculine, if you will.

As he exited the shop at the other side, he began running again, checking on the board that he passed what gate Jeremy would be at. Gate closing. He bit his lip and continued running, the scene of security men running after him catching the other travellers attention and making some worried. They probably thought he was a terroist. He ran down the long hall with the signs 42-56 on it.

Even with the large group of security men after him, he kept running. He wasn't sure why, but his heart told him to go on. So he did, assuming it would determine his future whether he caught up with Jeremy or not. Not even near the gate yet, he was already running out of breath, having to take second long pauses to take in a breath before the security caught him. He ran, ran so hard. When he saw the gate he was stumbling along the floor. He pushed through the doors, almost falling over on his feet but somehow in a moment of luck, managed to stay on his feet. He looked frantically at all the people turning their heads at him, he couldn't see a single blonde haired male anywhere. The security came through the door after him and stopped to block every door, waiting for him to realize he had no escape. But that's not what he wanted. He wanted Jeremy. Where was he? He continued to look at all the people and pushed through them to see if he had been blocked out of his view, but he was still not there, even after her had checked all the people in the room. "Jeremy!" He yelled in frustration and checked the board to see if it was even the right gate. It was. Flight to Tokyo. But why was Jeremy not here?

It didn't take long for some girls to recognize him, even through the disguise he had quickly thrown on to cover himself with. They could probably tell by his voice. He turned and looked desperately the blonde head, turned and turned and looked, but with no success. The girls started whispering and giggling and as other people heard what they whispered, they followed, also recognizing him now. Soon a squeel of excitement was heard and the girls charged at Shinwoo. Their voices made it impossible for him to hear anything other than that and because they crowded around him he couldn't see anyone apart from them either. He smiled awkwardly and politely asked them to move, but it seemed like they didn't hear what he said. The security had obviously gotten suspicious and were now trying to push the girls away from Shinwoo. When they reached the center of the crowd where he was, they took him by the arms and pulled him towards the doors where had had come through.