I wanted to leave

I will promise you

Hey all you lovely readers!
I would just like to thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I'm sorry that I make you all sad though, maybe if you listen to some F.T Island and CN Blue after you read my chapters you might become happier. ^^
Also, I love hearing suggestions to my way of writing. Since I'm not that old and still quite new to writing I love hearing criticism and if anything confuses you please do tell me. It helps me to become better at my writing and more mature. So don't be afraid to criticize because I like to hear what I do that's weird or confusing and things like that so I can fix it. :]
About the p.o.v, I'm sorry it confused you, I'll try and remember to mention who is thinking, doing and saying what more often so you don't get confused. 
If you have more questions about my writing or anything in general, feel welcome to post a message on my profile. ^_^
That is all, now back to the story...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day. Jeremy woke up on the floor in the practice room, his drumsticks each losely held in his hands. He let go of one and raised his hands to rub his eyes. Sitting up sent a sharp pain through his back, causing him to wince. Why had he even slept on the floor? It was painful and he couldn't even remember falling asleep in the practice room. It wasn't really surprising, more embarrassing that it was shocking to him that he'd dozed off like that. What surprised him more was that no one had woken him up. Had they really not heard him drumming his heartache out? Maybe they didn't care. It didn't seem like anyone cared about him anymore, he was just a sidekick that was used when it was appropriate and left out when it wasn't. He picked up the drumstick on the floor with the right hand that was still holding the other stick. Then he got to his feet and stretched out his body to wake up his sleeping bones and muscles. 

Jeremy opened the door and stepped out of the room. He looked to both sides, as if he was crossing a road, and then made his way to the President's office. He was probably working now. Before deciding that the President was actually working, he pulled out his cellphone and checked the time. 9:00 am. It was early, but still a late time for Jeremy to wake up at. They were alwayes woken up at something to seven am, with the exceptions of days where they didn't work. There was hardly any days where they didn't work though.

He stopped up in front of a closed door, a small sign on it indicating that it was the President's office. He knocked twice on the wooden surface and before getting an answer he pulled the door handle and stepped inside. The chair by the desk turned, first as if by itself, but then there was the President. He was sat with his hands lacing fingers, elbows now resting on the desk, and a bright smile plastering his face. It definitely was him. 

"Ahh, Jeremy, what brings you here so early?" The President asked, leaning back in his chair and pulled his arms to lay crossed over his chest. So he definitely hadn't seen Jeremy sleeping in the practice room, that was always good, it saved him from a longer explaining than the one he was currently scripting in his head.

"The concert." He declared with a fake friendly smile to lie about how upset and heartbroken he really was. "We leave later today right? For the solo concert." Seeing as he was fairly outgoing he'd easily made a good actor out of himself, and knew how to lie in certain situations, like covering up his feelings if needed to. He spoke in short sentences to put on a fake excitement about leaving the country. Even if he was somewhat excited about leaving Shinwoo for a while, he still needed the extra fake cheerfulness that had become his typical Jeremy image. 

Seeing the President nod, sent a bucket full of relief over his head and down his body, even if the older man in the chair hadn't answered him with words he knew that it couldn't be a full no. "Ne, that's right. Are you here to tell me you're not ready?" He sounded worried, so Jeremy quickly shook his head and laughed softly. 

"Anio" Jeremy said, "I just wanted to check, I can't wait."

That sent back the bright smile on the President's face and it comforted Jeremy a little to see that he could at least make his President happy. If not the man he loved the most, then everyone else around him would do.

 

He wasn't back yet and it worried Shinwoo. Where could Jeremy had gone off to without coming home to sleep? Without getting permission, Shinwoo had entered Jeremy's room and he had stayed there since 5 am this morning when he had woken up. He had waited and wondered when the drummer was coming back and why he had been away for the whole night. It hurt him, not because Jeremy wasn't home, but because he was the reason that the younger male had left.

This was exactly what Minyu had done to him. He knew it. The way Jeremy's eyes showed the heartbreak caused by Shinwoo, it was exactly what Shinwoo had been through when Minyu hadn't noticed him at all. After all the pain he went through himself and all the support Jeremy gave him, he never thought that he would be one to give someone else that exact pain. It wasn't just anyone he had hurt, but the one who had helped him out of his own pain. He closed his eyes and held in a breath for a brief moment, as if inhaling apart of Jeremy from the room and not wanting to let go of that. When he exhaled, he stood from Jeremy's bed and walked out of the room. 

That was when she came up to him. Minyu. 
Her hair had grown to her shoulders over the past months and despite it being in a mess, it suited her and made her look like the beautiful girl she deserved to be. He closed Jeremy's door behind him and blinked questioningly at her. She then smiled shortly before sighing. It looked as if she felt guilt, for the look on her face was upset and sorry. 

"What is it?" He asked, not realizing that it was the first time he'd really spoken to anyone in the house over the past days. 

"Is he okay?" Minyu asked, worry in her voice and a hint of curiosity in her face as she glanced to the door. Was Jeremy okay? She wondered, continuing to glance at the door.

She doesn't know, thought Shinwoo. It was surprising, hadn't they checked on Jeremy after hearing yells in the house? Hadn't they seen the way Jeremy stormed out? Was she really that blind to anyone but the Taekyung she cared for? He wanted to yell at her for being so clueless, but he remained calm and cool. 

"He left yesterday right? But he must be back since you're checking on him." She smiled lightly, so lightly that any word could brush away the smile.

"Ne," replied Shinwoo with a sigh. It was uncalled for to worry her about Jeremy, so he thought of something quick to get her mind away from the drummer. It would only be troublesome if he had officially gone missing and it was all Shinwoo's fault. "He's alseep, I don't think we should disturb him anymore. But, Minyu, can I take you and your brother out?" Since Taekyung had gone for an interview it was only Shinwoo and the twins left in the house.

"Okay," was all she said. The light smile staining her lips and plastering a cheerful expression on her face. 

"Go Mi Nam!" Shinwoo yelled, smiling slightly back at Minyu. 

The young boy was there on the spot, trembling over his feet like usual. "What is it hyung?" He asked, glancing at his sister and by the looks of her face he guessed it already. Wasn't twins just too psychic sometimes? Shinwoo couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. For once, even if Minam was with them, he was going out properly with the girl, Minyu.

 

It wasn't necesarry to bring that much clothes since he would be dolled up in his stage outfits for most of the time in Japan. He threw a few t-shirts into his bag, a hoody, jeans and some other things. He hadn't noticed that anyone had been in his room. Even the small wrinkles marking where someone had sat on his bed hadn't caught his eye yet. 

Jeremy zipped up his bag after finding various things to bring with him and stuffing them in with the other things. He picked up his phone from the table next to his bed and pushed it into his pocket. It was going to be good to leave the house for a while. Stay away from Shinwoo and his feelings for a few days. Hopefully he could forget about what they had once he returned. Just like he had that day when he stepped out of the bus and turned around to Minyu. 

"Where are you going?" The voice was familiar, not annoyingly so but just tiring. Did he have to explain everything to Taekyung now? Turning around to meet Taekyung's eyes, Jeremy froze. How had he entered the room so soundlessly?

"No where, what does it look like?" Jeremy rolled his eyes and went for the door. He wasn't stopped physically, but the words the leader said made him stop at the doorway. 

"Are you leaving because of Shinwoo? I know you didn't want us to know about your solo concert but you can't hide anything from me." Great, so he had figured out Jeremy's little plan. Why did Taekyung never care about what they did when he was wanted? And when he wasn't wanted he stuck his nose into other people's business. 

"Ani-"

"Of course you are." Jeremy wanted to slap him, or just punch him in the face for being such a stupid idiot. However, he didn't have to for he was leaving and he could live without his hyung for a few days. He'd always been respectful towards Taekyung, always been concerned with when he wasn't home, but now he didn't care anymore. 

Rolling his eyes he exited the room and walked down the hallway with the strap of his messenger bag hooked over his shoulder. It was going to change, everything was going to change once he'd be gone. Taekyung, Shinwoo and Minam would all find themselves and once Jeremy came back to Korea, maybe there would be no reason for him to be there. Maybe he would start going solo entirely. No, what was he thinking, he loved A.N.Jell.

Taekyung followed behind him, making it obvious that he was. Before the drummer could exit the house, he grabbed him by the arm and turned him around. "Don't do this to Shinwoo." As if he cared, Jeremy grinned, shaking his head in disbelief. 

"So it's my fault now?" He asked, pushing his hyung's hand off of him. "Think again."

 

It really felt like it was over, everything was breaking apart, and he, the leader couldn't do anything about it. He didn't have a clue how to bring the two drama-kings back together. He couldn't even look his own love in the eyes. Turning his eyes towards the door, it all came back to him. An hour ago he had pleaded Jeremy to stay, but what could he do? Nothing. There was nothing to be done and now he felt like it was all his fault for taking Jeremy away from Shinwoo. Why did he feel like this? Because he knew Shinwoo's feelings. He was blinded by his old crush on Minyu and therefore he had done something so ridiculously stupid which had ruined them all, apart from Minam who was as happy as ever. Stupid kid. 

"Why is it my fault?! He was the one who broke us up! Even after he said he still loved Minyu, I didn't break up with him!" Jeremy sighed, lowering his head and staring at the ground. His heart sunk in his chest, it felt so painful he wanted to scream, but he didn't. "It's not ... because of Shinwoo." He simply said, pushing hismelf away from Taekyung and rushing out of the door.

Like before, Taekyung followed the blonde head. "It's not just his fault! If you weren't so selfish you could see that!" Biting his lip stopped him from yelling out anymore harsh truths. He stared at Jeremy, watching his hurt reaction. But he couldn't just take it back, a much as he wanted to, his words were the truth. It wasn't just Shinwoo's fault, but Jeremy's too. "You two are always fighting! Get a grip!" His words had jumped out of his mouth anyway, parting his teeth, letting go of his lower lip.

"I get it, you're on his side." Jeremy looked away, a clear tear forming in his eye. "Just let me go hyung! It'll be all better without me! Stop making it harder, it's not fair!"

And so, Jeremy had left. He'd taken his motorbike and rushed off.

 

Coming through the door was Shinwoo and Minyu, holding hands. Minyu has rubbing her side on the other male as if they were a couple. Taekyung shot daggers at Shinwoo, forgetting his guilt and sorry little self. 

"You two!" They stopped short in the doorway, both freezing in the spot. Minyu moved away from Shinwoo, letting go of his hand and blushing embarrassed at their behaviour. "Where have you been?!"

"Wow, so we have to ask you to go somewhere?" Shinwoo said harshly, hating the mood Takyung was in now, oblivious to what had caused Taekyung to yell at them when they entered. If only he knew, he wouldn't be commenting rude things back at the leader, he would be out of the door, rushing to find Jeremy. 

Taekyung stood up from his seat on the chair he had moved facing the door. He walked over to the two, ignoring Minyu and instead walking over to Shinwoo. "I know something you don't." He sniggered, 

"Yah! Just stop being so weird and tell me whatever you need to tell me ..." Shinwoo glared, walking away from Taekyung. He exchanged confused looks with Minyu before walking to the kitchen. The fridge was open and the guitarist pulled out a canned drink before closing the door again and turning to walk upstairs, stopped in his track by Taekyung who jerked the drink from his hands and placed it down on the kitchen table. 

For a moment, they stood there, Shinwoo waiting for the leader to say something and Taekyung studying the expressions in the young man's face. Was he really worth it? Helping. Taekyung sighed and straightened himself to raise higher than Shinwoo. "Jeremy's gone, he's going to Japan for a solo schedule that we weren't informed about... he left an hour ago." Everything froze, and suddenly it felt like the roof collapsed onto him. Shinwoo couldn't believe it, yet it wasn't surprising after the way he'd been treated.

Instead of repsonding to Taekyung, Shinwoo ran out of the door, past Minyu who had heard everything and was stood speechless in the middle of the room. 

He couldn't leave, if he succeeded a solo concert then maybe they'd remove him from A.N.Jell entirely to do solo work.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay so, despite half of this having a lot of effort done to it, the ending was rushed. I hate it, but I just really want to continue to the next chapter and I felt this was getting a little long ... I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Please leave feedback and criticism. ^^