Then she came home

I will promise you

Everything went by so fast. The carpet under his feet moved with him and he flew through the air. Maybe he was being too careless of the fact that he could run into anything at any moment and destroy it completely, but that was just Minam. Finally, finding his hyungs, he stopped his running which caused him to almost fly forward onto the floor, but he was stopped by Jeremy who was standing in the middle of the corridor. They all looked miserable and depressed, although Taekyung looked more surprised than upset. He wondered what was going on, but didn't ask since his reason for running to find them was more important, in his opinion.

"Yah! Yah! Guess what!?" He bounced up and down like a bunny on caffeine. It was frustrating to look at but all three managed to somehow.

Jeremy didn't speak. He had lost his voice in shock and had felt his heart being cut open with a knife at the words his boyfriend had just said. His tears had dried vaguely but was still obvious on his puffy face.

Seeing that his dongsaengs were both too hurt too speek, meant that Taekyung was the first to reply to Minam. He did this by standing up and brushing himself off to look presentable. "Aish, what is it you punk?" He asked, annoyed at watching him bounce so much. It made his stomach sick.

"Minyu is coming home!"

They all grew eyes as wide as teacups at his words. He had to be lying. Minyu was in Africa, she couldn't just come home, it was only a couple of months ago. No one seemed to believe him. It had to be a lie, a prank to get them excited. However Jeremy wasn't excited, even if she was coming home he wanted her gone from his life forever. She had stolen his boyfriend's heart and he couldn't do anything about it. 

"You punk stop pranking us!" Taekyung exclaimed, a heavy glare directed at the youngest.

Jeremy glanced at Shinwoo to see his reaction. He looked just as shocked and just as much in disbelief as him and Taekyung, however he also looked like he was happy even if it was a prank. Stupid bastard.

He really doesn't love me, does he?

Minam stopped his bouncing and smirked as if he knew a secret about the world that they didn't. Everyone hated his irritating 'I know something you don't' mood, which showed on the sighing and rolling with eyes that they all let out when he smirked. He lifted his hands to his face and stretched his skin as he pushed his cheeks upwards. Then he also sighed and put on a pout.

"Yah! Why would I prank my beloved hyungs?" He bashed his eyelashes like a girl and whined like a dog. "She's coming and I'm going to pick her up, all I wanted to ask was to borrow your car hyung."

Taekyung raised his eyebrows and tlited his head back to look more important than the younger. "Since when do you ask to borrow my car? Huh? You always use it anyway!"

The youngest flinched at the yell. He moved his hands to cover up his ears and continued to whine. 

 

As the twins walked through the glass door, it became reality. Now it was believable. Minyu was actually back and standing next to her brother showed how identical they were, if it wasn't for her girly clothes and Minam's horrible sweat pants and t-shirt. Minam sneaked his hand to his pants and careless scratched at his croch. It was his sister after all and he was sure she had seen his bad behaviour before, if not she was seeing it now.

"YAH!" Taekyung had cought Minam's actions and gave him a wide stern look that made Minyu look instantly at her brother like someone was wrong. Maybe she wasn't welcome or maybe Minam had done something horrifying. 

Minam blinked cluelessly at him. He raised his hand from his area to his head and began scratching at his hair, looking completely dumbstruck.

"Minyu," began Shinwoo who had been ignoring Minam and Taekyung completely. He walked over to her and smiled friendly. This was the girl who had ripped out his heart and thrown it in the ditch, yet, he cared for her more than anything. She blinked surprisingly at him and forced a smile onto her small soft lips. "Welcome back."

"Uh... th-thanks Shinwoo hyung." She said out of habbit and when she realized her mistake she shook her head and corrected herself, "oppa."

"Don't think about it." He smiled softly again and sighed when he realized who she belonged to now. If she even had those feelings still.

Seeing her look as Taekyung walked over, was like being throw through ten stone walls. Her face lit up with an embarrassed smile, a clear blush colouring her cheeks. Of course she still cared for him. What was he thinking. He rolled his eyes to himself and walked off, forgetting entirely about his boyfriend who hadn't yet had the chance to break it up.

It hurt a little, seeing Shinwoo's face. She had pretended not to see it, because for once she wanted to acknowledge his feelings. It seemed like he was still hurt whenever she was with Taekyung, did that mean he still liked her?

"Minyu," breaking her free from her thoughts was Taekyung. He came up to her awkwardly and raised his hand to cup her face. Was that really how he greeted her after ... It probably didn't matter, he looked like he didn't know what else to do. She smiled, returning her full attention to him and avoiding the thoughts of Taekyung. 

"Hyungni- .. o-oppa." Once again she forgot, it was so hard breaking free of her habbits even if she had been gone for months. It was odd, for she was completely fine with calling her brother by the real term.

"Welcome back," he said softly, smiling softly too. Despite the awkwardness spread across not only his face but his body language in general, he seemed happy to see her. Just as happy as she should to to see him, right? She had longed for him for so long after all. She had gotten her heart broken so many times because of this guy and now when he returned her feelings of love, she wasn't even happy. Was it because of Shinwoo?

Jeremy felt left out. It wasn't because of Minyu and Taekyung, but it was because his boyfriend hadn't even spoken to him or glanced at him when he walked off. So what had their relationship really been? A way to getting over Minyu? How hadn't he seen that from the start? Maybe Shinwoo had been so convincing and he had been to naive to realize the real intentions of their relationship. 

Leaving the love birds, he searched the house until he found Shinwoo on the terrace. He swallowed hard when he felt a lump stuck in his throat. Why did it feel like talking to his crush for the very first time? Shinwoo was his boyfriend, not some stranger that he had odd feelings for. "Babe," he began as casual as he always did, however this time feeling very uncomfortable about it. Usually he would be wrapped all around Shinwoo by now, but he felt small and useless and he had no idea what was happening between them. "Shinwoo ..." he corrected, feeling weird using the word 'babe' for someone who didn't love him back. 

"Hmm?" The familar voice heard. He had back facing Jeremy, his outline dark with a illumination from the sun around it. Jeremy couldn't stop himself from stare at his handsome boyfriend. Or ex. Whatever. 

"A-are you okay?" Stupid question. He slapped his palm to his forehead and cursed under his breath. 

"Yeah," replied Shinwoo, his voice emotionless. 

This was exactly the Shinwoo he had been before they started loving each other, before Minyu had left. The Shinwoo who hid his feelings. Jeremy hated it, it was painful to watch and it was harder to talk to Shinwoo when he was being like this. 

"Lie." 

"So?"

Jeremy flinched at Shinwoo's short comeback. They were never like this with each other, not even during lovers quarrels. This was when Jeremy knew it was over. 

"Are ... are we done?"

He didn't get a reply, just the faint noise of a sigh telling him yes.