Here it began

I will promise you

He was sat in the corner, peeling half of the orange. His body was covered in an oversize white and black striped shirt that hung lose over his slim body. The sleeves of the shirt were so long that they went past his hands, meaning that the edgeds of the fabric were drenched in the juice from the orange. As he peeled, the orange coloured skin fell onto the floor of his room. He held the fruit up so he could study it, turned it in his hand and then with a satisfied grin moved the fruit to his mouth to bite. 

"Jeremy!"

He stopped his hand before his teeth could sink into the juicy orange. His eyes turned at the closed door of his room, the direction the voice had come from. "Shin Woo hyung?" He asked, recognizing the voice, but wanted to ask to be sure. 

"Neh," Shinwoo replied, "can I come in?" 

"Ah, yeh."

He watched the door from where he was sat on his bed, his knees tugged into his chest. While waiting, he took an enormous bite out of the juicy fruit. The juice soaked his lips and ran all the way down his chin and neck. Seeing the door open, with his hyung standing in the doorway, put a bright smile to his orange filled lips. He almost leaped at the older male, but he managed to keep the child within him calm.

Shinwoo stepped into the room, closed the door behind him and walked over to Jeremy. He allowed himself a couple of meters away from the blonde head.  Jeremy watched him with big puppy like eyes, whilst he took another big bite out of the orange. The orange lines on his skin only growing even more as more juice ran from his lips and down in the same lines as the previous juice had done. 

"I haven't had a chance to meet Jolie," he said, making Jeremy instantly stare at him with a kind of fear on his face. 

"R-really?" Was all Jeremy got out of his mouth. The only person besides himself that played around with Jolie, was Minam and Jeremy had even told him to leave Jolie alone. But honestly, it wasn't because he was afraid that Shinwoo would steal Jolie away from him, he was just confused about what exactly it was Shinwoo wanted.

"Anio, so I thought maybe we could go for a walk with Jolie." 

It was surprising that Shinwoo wanted to walk with Jolie. Jeremy had let himself believe that Shinwoo and Taekyung hadn't even noticed that he'd gotten himself a dog.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is kind of a prolouge. I just felt like I had to update something.