one.

My Secret Idol Life (hiatus for a while)

life-changing morning

I stirred up from my oh-so-peaceful dreamless slumber, thanks to the stupid alarm clock that just didn't have a heart to let me sleep any 5 minutes longer... on a SUNDAY! stupid clock.

"my goodness, okay okay I'm up! I'm up! geez," I said as I shot up and literally threw the darned clock halfway across the room. I messed my head in frustration and whined "it's only 7 in the morning!"

I was just about to continue on with my dear sleep (even though I had no dreams, but who cares? I LOVE SLEEP!) when my phone's ringtone rang.

dear heavens, you really just couldn't fate me with my sleep, could you?

"what?!" I yelled. who cares who was calling?

"sheesh, chill man, you sound like a moody 12 year old having her first period," the other line chuckled.

"Erica dear, as much as I love you, but from today onwards, I think I'd have to warn you not to DISTURB ME AND MY PEACEFUL BEAUTY SLEEP!"

at that last line, Erica's laughter exploded, while I pouted. I tried to endure her laughter for a while before I lost my patience (imagine how long she must've laughed).

"Er!" I yelled "seriously, stop!"

Erica's laughter died down "sorry, I just... *chuckles* couldn't help it" she chuckled a few more before I spoke up.

"so... what's with the early Sunday morning call?" I asked her. well, it's not everyday this girl called me, especially in the mornings like this, so I was wondering if something was going on.

"naaah, I'm just bored being locked at home like this, so I went asking a few friends to come window-shopping with me, but they all said they were busy"

"busy?"

"yeah, I know right! I mean, what kind of school girl would be busy on a Sunday unless they're taking an extra course. and you DO know those guys, right?"

yep, I do. "so, I assume you're asking me now?"

I heard a hum in the other line

"Er, you DO know that I can't see you nodding all the way, right?"

now I just KNOW that the girl is now mentally slapping herself.

"oh dear, sorry..." she said apologetically "so, what's it gonna be?"

I groaned. as much as I wanted to continue on with my sleep, I knew I couldn't do that anymore. and well yeah, I have nothing to do today anyways, so, why not? after all, I'll probably need some window shopping to recharge my energy to face the whole school week ahead.

"urgh, you damned little hamster... whatever, punk. pick me up, be ready in an hour"

I could hear Erica squealing in joy. "eeeee, you're the best, Joo!"

urgh, I have a bad feeling about today... urgh.

author's note

a short teaser to start up. teehee~
hope you guys like it! ^_^

credits - contradictori