3

The Mail-Order Bride

What did I say about irregular updates?


 

three

 

Needless to say, Kyuhyun is more than willing to keep Hyukjae.

 

“He stays in my house!” the younger bellowed to him that night when they finally cleared the issue. Donghae was just staring at him in shock – Kyuhyun never invited anyone in their house except him.

Hyukjae seemed to feel his inner conflict, as he looked back and forth to the two while jutting out his lips. “Kyuhyun-ssi,” he called. “Can I stay here instead?” added with cute eyes.

Donghae stopped himself from laughing out loud as Kyuhyun’s face turned that of a kicked puppy’s.

So they had an agreement instead that Kyuhyun can visit Hyukjae anytime and the latter could come in Kyuhyun’s house whenever he wants to – Donghae excluded.

“He doesn’t know your address.” he mumbled.

Kyuhyun went home after an hour of lecturing Donghae to take care of the blonde (he would anyways) or he’d face the ‘consequences’ – which the brunette merely replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

Later that night, Donghae sneaked into his room – of course he’s sleeping on the couch – and snatched away the paper from the nightstand containing Kyuhyun’s address and contact number, before shredding it off to million pieces with an evil laugh inside his head.

He gave one last glance at Hyukjae before going out.

What Donghae didn’t know was the fact that the blonde was very much awake and is giggling uncontrollably as he fan girls about his hubby being sooo cute and adorable.

 

~

 

“We’re closing the shop now! Bye bye!” Kyuhyun bellowed one Friday afternoon. Hyukjae had been staying at Donghae’s house for a week. The blonde said he wants to go to the mall, so the younger decided to close the shop early without even asking Donghae for permission. To say that the customers were all ready to strangle him (please, he had enough of that) when Kyuhyun just lazily shoos them off was an understatement.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, you have to ask them nicely.” Hyukjae butted in as he peeked down from the stairs.

And, being the whipped boy he was, Kyuhyun gave all of the customers $10 each as compensation – which most of them gladly took, but others still huffed and glared at them.

Donghae stared at him with slight disbelief. “That’s not ‘asking nicely’ genius, that’s bribery.”

Kyuhyun shuts him up with a glare and scoff.

It was another half an hour later that Donghae found his arm being squished tightly by a certain blonde inside the car, with Kyuhyun glaring at him by the rearview mirror. He thought about asking Hyukjae what potion he used to tame the younger, so he could have some and rule the world.

 

~

 

Donghae thought his Monday couldn’t get any worse.

One of the computers overheated, and it became under salvation when Hyukjae panics and poured a bucket of water straight to the machine.

“I thought it would explode or something!” came the blonde's immediate cry when the computer shuts down. Kyuhyun wasn’t there that time because of work, and Donghae almost fainted when the blonde tried to save the computer by opening it with a hammer - saying he needs to dry the interior.

And that was just the morning.

At lunch, Donghae’s car was hit by a red Camaro when he was about to put the broken computer inside the bunk. He stared off into space as the Camaro sped away, dragging his car some more meters away.

Hyukjae was suddenly by his side and is crying because he was almost hit.

But Donghae was wailing in agony because of a broken computer and a destroyed car.

 

It was in the late afternoon when Donghae realized that his day won’t be going any better.

 

They just came back from a clinic nearby after Hyukjae insisted that his small wounds from the accident needed to be bandaged after they reported the incident at the police station.

“AAAAAHHHH!!! GET OFF ME YOU E!!!”

Donghae stared lifelessly (he still hasn’t recovered from earlier) as Kyuhyun runs around a tree – with a short guy chasing after him. But then the guy chasing the younger brunette suddenly tripped on his own foot –

 

- and Donghae finally faints when he saw Kyuhyun's StarCraft printed boxers.

 

LMAO.