Class Trip

My Handsome Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Present Day}
 

Sigh! Another day of classes. And today is the class of my least favorite subject. That is History. I'm not saying I hate it. It's just I have less interest in it. Everytime the professor croons on about history facts, I would fall asleep. I was taking out my books from my locker when a felt a tap on my back. I turn around and saw Tiffany waving at me. She's my best friend. Beside her was Ryeowook, another good friend of mine. In fact, all three of us are quite close.

"Hi there, Juju," Tiffany greeted me.

"Annyong, Fany and Ryeongu," I greet back.

Yeah, we have our own little nicknames. However, only among us would call each other those names. I took my necessary books for my first class, close my locker and walk together with my friends. Me and Tiffany sat down together while Ryeowook sat behind us. "Guess what, girls. I brought some delicious kimbap," said Ryeowook. As a matter of fact, our Ryeowook here loves to cook. He would bring some food for us to share. "Looks tasty," I told him. "We'll share it during lunch time," said Tiffany.

Just then, Mr Han, our History professor, came into the class and we all had to take our places. "Good morning, students," he greeted. We all greeted him back. Mr Han clears his throat. "Before I start today's class, I would like to make an annoucement. There will be a field trip to the museum this Saturday. It's compulsory for all of you to go. And during the field trip, I want each of you to come up with a report on what you see for your History project. It can be any dynasty or historical artifacts."

Great! Another project to do. Mr Han continue his speech, "I will be passing each of you a letter for your parents to sign. Be sure to pass back to me tomorrow." After we each received the letter, Mr Han proceeds on with the lesson. I just chew the tip of my pen while listening to him talk.

"Going to the museum might be fun, even if it's an educational trip," said Tiffany as we walk to the cafeteria.

"Ne. We get to walk around the museum together as one class," Ryeowook chimed in. I didn't say anything but shrugged. We found a table and sat down together. I was about to grab a kimbap when Minhyuk arrived at our table. He's one of the popular guys in the university. All girls swoon at his presence. He has a crush on me since freshmen year. But somehow, I don't really have a crush on him. I only see him as a friend.

"Hey there, lovely," he greeted in a cute tone.

"Hi, Minhyuk," I greet back, trying not to sound amuse.

"Are you going for the field trip this Saturday?" he asked.

"I guess so," I replied.

Then, he wrap his arm around me. "Good. Then you and me can sit together on the bus and walk alongside with.......me," he boasts. Ryeowook did a disgust face and Tiffany giggled softly. Luckily, Minhyuk didn't see it.

I scoffed as I remove his arm. "Minhyuk, don't you have other girls to sit next to? I bet they are dying to sit with you."

"I rather sit with you," he replied and smile at me. Just then, one of his friends called him. "Gotta go now, princess. See you this Saturday." He kissed my cheek and left us alone. I groan and wipe the spot where he kissed me. "Tell me you're not sitting with that flirty prince," said Ryeowook.

"I wasn't planning to, Ryeongu," I told him.

"What a relieve. Who would wanna sit next to him anyways? Even if he's the popular guy in KyungHee,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter