Chapter 1

Hopeless Dream

There was something about Jung Hoseok that caught Ha Eun's eye. His contagious smile, his gregarious personality, his good looks and the fact that he was multi-talented made her develop a huge crush on him. Unfortunately,  Ha Eun was an introvert. She wasn't outgoing and enjoyed solitude. She was the exact opposite of J-Hope. Hoseok was a social butterfly. He had a group of friends who were the school hotties.But unlike the usual 'Kingkas' these boys were actually quite kind . They called themselves 'Bangtan Boys' . Ha Eun thoght that it was quite lame but she would be lying if she said that she didn't enjoy their performances. Every single one of them could dance,sing and rap. Their performances were mindblowing and the boys managed to capture every girl's heart at their school. Bangtan boys had so many fangirls ,but for some reason J-Hope's followers were relatively less. Ha Eun thoght this was absurd cause according to her ,Hoseok was the best in terms of looks and personality.But that didn't mean J-Hope didn't have any admirers. There were a group of girls who would do anything to be noticed by him. Ha Eun wasn't like these girls. Yes,she was craving to befriend him but that very thoght made her laugh.She knew it was impossible.

Ha Eun and Hoseok shared classes. But she was sure that he wasn't aware of her existence. Ha Eun didn't have the time to dwell on such thoughts. Her family was shifting to another part of Seoul and she was busy helping her parents. She slowly placed the carton down when she heard her mother's loud voice.

"Ha Eun, you don't have to help us. Why don't you go and make some friends. This neighbourhood is filled with teenagers."

Ha Eun's mother was desperate for Ha Eun to have friends. Ha Eun rolled her eyes. Her mother's persistence was extremely annoying.

" Okay Mom, I'll go out later." she replied and continued working.

                                                          ************************************************************************

It was 6pm by the time things were in place.Ha Eun was in need of some fresh air and sat herself on the door steps.She glanced at the dusking sky and sighed. She was completely fatigued. She slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed the tranquility, but she was interrupted by her mother's high pitched voice.

"Young woman, you better better start socializing. I want you to go and meet the neighbours tomorrow. You're a teenager! For God's sake,act like one. Go get a boyfriend or something."

" Eomma, I'm tired. I'm going to bed" Ha Eun  ignored her mother's words and walked away.

Her mother's words kept echoing in her mind. 'Go get a boyfriend .'

Eventhough Ha Eun seemed indifferent when the topic of having a boyfriend was brought up,there was a part of her that was desperate for some romantic attention. She just managed to hide it.

Ha Eun had always wanted a boyfriend who was caring, sweet,manly and cute. In other words she wanted J-Hope as her boyfriend. But she knew that it was all a hopeless dream.

*************************************************

Yay!!! I'm done with the first chapter! J-Hope will come in the next chapter!

Hope you guys liked it! <3

Please, subscribe, comment and vote.