You Would Be Doing Me A Favor

No Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M HEREEEEE!!!! This chapter isn't as long because I rewrote a lot of it. But I'm here!!! My writing style may have changed over the past few years, but I'm slowly getting back on it :) Love you guys! <3

-Marisa

Krystal Jung. She hadn't seen that face since college. She didn't know if she was even prepared to handle whatever Krystal was going to throw at her. She looked angrier than normal; that angry expression Krystal's face never changed towards her. She swears that it was a permanent look that she had. Minji did her best to stay calm because she didn't have the mental capacity to add another problem to her life right now. What could Krystal possibly be mad at? The fact that Minji works at the company that her father owns... The fact that Jong In happens to be the general manager of this exact hotel... Or is she still holding a grudge from six years ago? Minji was over all of this. All she wanted to do for herself was start a new life. Why was all of this happening to her? 

"Gong Minji," Krystal asserted, taking a step towards her, still with fists clenched. If Minji could roll her eyes right now, she really could. But showing no emotions was probably better. She crossed her arms against her chest and replied, "Hi." Krystal slightly chuckled and kept walking towards her. Minji felt different than she did when she was a kid. She didn't feel scared or intimated by this woman anymore. All she felt was annoyed and frustrated with her now. Was she still the same manipulating and controlling person she was back in college? Memories of the day Krystal trapped her in the bathroom to make herself seem like the victim flashed back into her mind, like it was yesterday. Just this time, Minji was a different person. Instead of being scared, she was going to see what Krystal was going to try to do. 

"The audacity that you have," Krystal said angrily, raising her voice up a little louder. "To come back here and try to get Jong In's attention again. You really haven't changed, haven't you? You're still the desparate little girl that's running after a man that wants nothing to do with you." Minji sighed loudly, wondering why she knew exactly what Krystal was going to say. The person who hasn't changed, in all honesty, was probably her. Krystal continued, "You probably did all your research, huh? You probably knew that Jong In was the GM here and you probably knew that this hotel belongs to my father. You knew what you were doing when you applied here, didn't you?"

"Miss Jung," Minji stopped her before she could go on with all this nonsense. "I don't have time for all of this. I don't feel the need to explain myself." In reality, was Krystal Jung really going to listen if Minji even tried to explain? Minji tried to walk away and Krystal yelled, "Don't you dare walk away from me, you little !" Minji stopped at her tracks abruptly after hearing this woman call her a little . It didn't hurt in any bit, it was just uncalled for to be called names for no apparent reason. However, reason and Krystal Jung didn't exactly go together. Minji bit her lip and just turned around to say, "I don't want anything to do with your boyfriend anymore. You don't have to worry. I only came here to work." 

"ing liar," Krystal aggressively replied, marching up to her to go right in her face. Minji could feel her breath at this point, her anger was showing, and she knew if murder was legal, Krystal Jung would've tortured her in every possible way. "You know what you're doing. Just admit it. The person that you've always wanted since you were born... following you around, trying to get your forgiveness because he feels like he owes you now. It's going exactly how you planned it to be, huh?" 

Minji kept a straight face for a few moments until she stared directly at Krystal and grinned a bit. "And you're still the same person whose great at making up scenarios to make yourself feel better, huh?" 

"What did you just say to me?" 

"That you're great at making up your own scenarios," she replied calmly. 

"You know I could get you fired in any waking moment, right?"

"You know," Minji shrugged. "Honestly, at this point, it doesn't sound like a bad idea. You would be doing me a favor." 

Krystal was a bit taken aback by Minji's responses. This girl gained more of a mouth and Krystal hated her for it even more. She was definitely trying to get Jong In to pay more attention to her so she could finally win him over. The goal that she has trying to reach ever since she was a teenager. Krystal wasn't going to allow that, not on her watch. 

"I would leave Jong In alone if I was you," Krystal threatened. Minji nodded her head and replied, "Why don't you go tell him to leave me alone. Because I'm not the one bothering him." 

Krystal's eyes widened enormously, feeling a wave of heat slap at her face. Minji did not just say that to her. Krystal's fingers began to fidget, which happens often when someone makes her furious like that. Her heart was beating so fast and her lips began to tremble. Minji scoffed, shaking her head. "I have to go now. I have work to do." Once again, Minji turned around to walk away, but then was brought back by Krystal's hands, strongly tugging her hair from the back of her hand. Minji felt the sudden pain of her hair being grabbed, and tried to hold onto Krystal's hands so it would hurt less. Krystal began to raise her voice and exclaimed, "You little . What the did you just say about Jong In? Did you just say he's the one bothering you? If you didn't act like an innocent little who wanted attention, maybe he wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter