Lost Girl

Heaven
you & the Lost Girl
7Cm0rJu.gif

“Hello there!”

Right on top of him, Cheondung found himself crushed against a girl’s body while she was looking back at him with a beautiful smile on her face. He looked back at her completely left in shock by the sudden intrusion, especially since he was still trying to comprehend how he found himself lying on the floor.

“H-hi-hi…”

Blinking his eyes way too fast, he felt himself being pulled back up as he was being pushed away from the girl who replaced her smile with a curious and quite innocent look.

“Cheondung, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?”

Realizing that he was being spoken too, he turned his head to look at his manager while replying that he was alright. From him, he looked up to the tree above them and then back at her as he noticed some leafs and small branches in her hair, where he kept his gaze on her while looking down on her white dress, now slightly dirty from the grass to realize, later, that she was without… shoes.

“D-did you just fall from that tree?”

She blinked for a second before following his gaze up to see the tree he was pointing at.

“Hmm, I don’t know… I guess…”

“You don’t know?!” The manager was the one to interrupt as he was eyeing the girl thinking that she might as well be a stalker or something of that sort. “Who the hell are you?!”

“Huh?”

“What’s. Your. Name?”

From Cheondung to the manager, following Seungho and Joon who were standing by her side, they all looked at her waiting for an answer while she looked a little lost on his question. The more she thought about it, nothing was coming out; it was like as if her mind was completely empty.

“N-name? I… I don’t know…”

Starting to get irritated, the manager scoffed at her as he walked to her and quickly grabbed her by her arm, dragging her out of the boy’s way. She cried out from the sudden pain that struck her from his hold but was ignored only to be stopped from Cheondung calling out the older man.

“Hyung! Wait!”

“Yah! She might as well be a stalker! Nobody is suppose to be on the photoshoot scene except for you guys and the staff and that woman just fell out of the tree! I’m going to report her, you stay put-”

“She doesn’t look like she’s a sasaeng! Look at her! She doesn’t even know her name and doesn’t even own a pair of shoes! Just let us finish with the photoshoot and then we’ll fix this later.”

The manager took a moment to look over the situation as he quickly gave a glance at the girl that he was still holding onto while she was looking down on her feet, feeling the grass, for what she could remember, being the first time.

He finally let go of her before pointing out to the rest of the boys that nobody has to know about this; luckily they were on their break and far enough from the staff so nobody knew what had just happened.

“Thank you.”

“Yea, whatever… You owe me.”

“Mhmm.” He nodded his head before his manager walked out leaving him with the girl along with Joon and Seungho who were standing by eyeing the girl up and down.

“Do you at least have an ID card or something?”

“ID card? What’s that?” She tilted her head to the side while looking at Joon, who was the one that spoke out, with a curious gaze.

He quickly broke the contact while turning his head to the other two. “Yea… She definitely needs to be in a hospital right now…”

“Well right now we can’t, she’ll just have to stay put until we finish and hopefully it won’t take too long.”

“What are we going to tell the staff?”

“That she is a cousin or something? Or a staff from the company?”

“With the way she looks, its better if we hide her.” Giving the last word, Seungho turned back to look at the girl who seemed completely oblivious about the trouble she could cause as she let her eyes wander around the area she was in, ignoring the conversation.

“In the van maybe? With the windows, nobody can see her…” Offering this option, Cheondung took another glance at the girl thinking that it might be best if she was completely out of sight, afraid that she might attract unwanted attention.

“True, and its not like we can hide her anywhere else either…”

“I’m just curious… what were you doing in that tree exactly?” All three pair of eyes stared back at the girl who pondered over her thoughts as she was actually trying to figure what she was doing… and again she didn’t know.

“I can’t remember.”

All three of them sighed, feeling completely defeated by the clueless stranger.

What was next?

They didn’t know; for now they had to hurry and finish what they were doing before taking care of their ‘problem’.

“I’ll take her to the car and explain to her the situation.”

“Are you sure?”

“Mhmm.” With a determine nod, Cheondung went in and called out to the girl as the other two left, leaving them alone.

“Yes?”

“Why don’t I lead you to our car?”

“Car?”

“Mhmm, it’s just right over there.” He pointed right behind him, making her tilt her head to the side before looking back at him, giving him a nod with a smile appearing on her face. “Okay!”

He couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle from her excitement and started walking with her quickly following right behind him. It only took a few minutes until they were both standing in front of the van. He placed his hand on the knob of the door to the back seat and slid it open telling her to get in.

Without any hesitation, she followed and once she took a seat he climbed inside and closed the door behind him before turning back to her while trying to figure out how to start the conversation.

He was too focused on his thoughts to realize that she was stretching out her hand to touch some strands of his blond hair, curiosity taking over her. The movement made him slightly jump, which made her respond the same way as she quickly backed her hand away. “S-sorry…”

“I-t’s okay.”

He reassured her with a smile and took the chance to properly look at her, noticing the shy and innocent aura that was surrounding her.

“Hmm… About what happened earlier, I think its best if you stay here for the moment; I have to go finish what I was doing before and then we’ll come back and help you find your way back home, okay?”

She quickly glanced around the car before looking back at Cheondung and quietly nodded her head without saying anything else.

“If you want some music, you can use the radio just right here.”

“Mhmm.” She looked to where he was pointed and nodded once again.

“It will probably take an hour.”

“An hour?”

“Mhmm, you know… Sixty minutes.”

She blinked her eyes and lightly tilted her head while looking at him with her doe eyes, a clear sense of confusion filling her gaze. “And you don’t know what I’m talking about, do you?”

She bit the inner part of her bottom lip while shaking her head, feeling ashamed about herself. He took a hold of her hand making her look down before lifting her head back up to look at him.

“The clock that is on the radio will help you.” She followed his gaze and saw numbers across a small screen. “When this number will go from 12 to 1 that means an hour has passed and I’ll maybe be back by then, okay?”

She happily nodded her head with her smile stretching across her lips making him chuckle once again. “I have to go, I’ll see you later. And please, don’t leave, okay?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

And at that he left her be as she settled in more comfortably inside the car.

She stood still with her back against the seat and her two feet on the floor while her fingers were playing with the fabric of her dress. She stared at the clock on the radio waiting for that twelve to turn into a one and stayed in that position for a good five minutes, before pulling herself away to look at something else.

Feeling something falling down her hair, she shook her head a few times and found some leaves that were stuck falling down. She quickly fixed herself until she spotted something on the skin of her hand right between her thumb and her index finger. Taking a closer look at it, she tried to decipher the marking on her hand but only shrugged it off after giving up.

She looked back at the clock and was still waiting for the numbers to change; thinking that it might be broken, she leaned in over and gently hit the screen hoping that it would do the trick but suddenly found herself hitting a button making her jump from the loud noise that was coming out.

Fear took over her as she started to hit the radio again to make it stop. Once she did, she quickly backed herself away against her seat and brought her legs up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them, hiding her face.

The silence surrounding the car was soon replaced by the sound of soft cries coming from her, feeling afraid and completely lost.

She knew nothing; she couldn’t even tell where she came from and why she was here. From the most basic information such as knowing her name to the most important stuff, she was left confused and vulnerable to the complete unknown.

‘What is going on? Why do I feel like this? My inside is hurting me and I can’t tell why… Is something wrong with me?’



New Cheondung story!! Yeaaa!! Hehe ^^

Hope you guys will enjoy this short story :)

AFter this one, I plan on writing an 'alternate' version of this, so stay tune ;)

 

Lots of love, xo

 

P.S - What do you guys think about that mark she saw? Something to worry about?

 
 
layout by dream_keeper88