News and Other Stuff Like That

The Secret Life of Jeon Jungkook *hiatus*

So... this isn't an update. Sorry. But I have an announcement and a few questions. So! Let's start.

First of all, I would like to say OFFICIALLY that this story will probably not be continued until one of my other stories is completed. That should actually be relatively soon. Also, this will probably not be one of my frequently updated stories. Then again, who knows for sure? I might fall in love with it after another chapter or two. The main point I want to get across is this: I have envery intention of finishing this story. Before joining AFF I had never completed a story. Since then I've managed to complete two long oneshots and a bunch of drabbles and honestly, I like the feeling. So I have no intention of letting yet another story slip through my fingers and never be finished. This one is no exception.

Now, my questions. Should this just be a short story? I don't mean one or two chapters, but... 20 chapters or less? But I guess the more important question is, what should this be?

I know that as an author I am the one creating stories for you, but I want my readers' input. I've always valued the input of other people, because I've found that the simplest thing they say might open up a door in my imagination that would lead to something completely new and fascinating: something that I might not have thought of myself. Personally, I find it beneficial to both sides. As an author, I learn new things, discover new ideas and possibilities; I can take my stories in directions that I didn't even know existed. And the readers benefit too. Maybe the benefit is just a more enjoyable story. Maybe it's the excitement of seeing their idea in a story. Or maybe it can open doors for them too. Maybe seeing their idea used in a story they themselves will start writing and fall in love with it. Maybe it will inspire them to have confidence in their own thoughts and ideas, rather than relying on those of others. But I'm going off on a tangent. My point is, where do you guys want to see this story go? These are the ideas I've had, but please feel free to comment your own idea.

The story follows Jungkook through his school life, during which he falls in love, meets a group of great friends, and discovers his true passion. That's already decided. But that could go a lot of different ways.

  1. This could be a long story (60+ chapters) that follows him from freshman year to senior year (that is quite the commitment, both to write and to read)
  2. The story could still follow him from freshman to senior year, but as a series, as opposed to one individual story (this first story would be his freshman year, the next would be his sophomore year, and so on. Each story probably around 20-30 chapters)
  3. The story could just follow his freshman year and be done, ending with probably 20-30 chapters, and you guys could just decided for yourselves what happens afterwards

So what do you guys think? Please leave a comment letting me know. I do read every comment, and I do try to respond to all of them. I also want to give a huge thanks to everyone who is subscirbed to this story. I love every single one of you, and I hope that you will be willing to be patient with me ^^