B'day Gift Discussion

A Reject

Then, I stepped closer to Hyunseung and Minah.

“Eottohke? I think Eunji is getting mad. How ‘bout the surprise party? It’ll be failed.” said me directly when I have already so near to them.

“Mianhae, Sooyeon-ah,” said Minah with regretful expression. “I blew it up.”

“No... No... No... Minah-ya, you don’t need to ask for apologise. I mean.. I mean we just need to forget about bullying Jiji and pretending to forget her birthday. Cause I think she’ll be more mad. And, I afraid if we’ll be failed to kidnapped Eunji.”

“But, that’s also impossible to kidnapped Eunji from her house. Jiji umma will know. So, how to kidnapped her?” asked Hyunseung.
Minah nodded and stared at me.

“I think we better don’t kidnapped Eunji from her house. People at Jiji’s house will make it hard. We better kidnapped Jiji on her way home. We’ll be following her.” said me.

“Geureonikka, Sooyeon-ssi.. Wae are you still here?” asked Hyunseung with full of curiousity.

“Oh. Geuge. Nan.. Nan geunyang.... Geunyang..,” said me unclearly. “I just wanted to stalk Eunji and you, Hyunseung-ssi. Mian.” said me quickly, finally while head down and scratched my head which is actually not itchy.

“Oh, ne.. Ne.. Gwaenchana,” answered Hyunseung. “But, what did you want to know ‘bout us?”

“Ani. I just worried ‘bout Eunji,” I scratched my head again. “She always be tried hard to get you, Hyunseung-ssi. I just wonder, when will she being mature and thinking maturely. I think she should know that you don’t like her.”

This time Hyunseung’s the one who scratched his head.

“But, I didn’t mean too hurt her like that, actually. I know I’ve rejected her, but I always be tried hard to tell her in polite way.” explained Hyunseung while showed his body language which shown that he is confuse.

I think three of us are in a big dilemma about how to make Jiji stop. I think Hyunseung’s also right. Because force to run a relationship without love is just unright.

After we scratched our (Hyunseung’s and mine) head together, because of confuse about Eunji, I started the conversation again. I changed the topic.

“Let’s just forget about rejection!” asked me. “Let’s just talk about the surprise party tomorrow!”

“Ne.” answered Hyunseung and Minah harmoniously.

“So, where are we gonna talk about Eunji’s surprise party? I think we need to make her birthday girft too, not only give a surprise.” said me.

“Eo, geurae.” answered Hyunseung.

“Better at my house!” said Minah who since a moment ago kept silent.

“Eo, geurae. Geurae. Then, we’ll make it at Minah’s house.” said me.

“Ah, geunde, Sooyeon-ssi, how ‘bout Dongwoon, Chorong, and Bomi?” asked Hyunseung.

“Ah, geuge.. Easy, lah. I can contact them via LINE or Kakao Talk.” said me while smiling.

“Okay. Gaja!” invited Minah. “Gonna go to my home, ne? I usually go home picked up by my driver. So, let’s go! He’s comming.” said Minah while smiling, when a very luxurious long white car stopped in front of us.

Then, an ajussi with tidy driver’s uniform who drove in front a moment ago go outside the car and open the car’s door for three of us. Then, we said, “Gomapseumnida, Ajussi!” harmoniously.

“Ne, cheonmaneyo.” answered geu ajussi.

Then, after being in the car for less or more than one hour for a journey to Minah’s house finally we arrived. Yeah. Minah’s house not as far as Jiji’s house. It didn’t take too long time. That was also being one hour because of the traffic jam. Yeah. You know...? Seoul’s roads are crowded with cars and the other transportations indeed.

After arrived there we observed Minah’s house.

“Whoaaa...!!” said Hyunseung and me harmoniously and speechlessly.

To be continued...