Surprise Party Planning

A Reject

“Aha! I have a good idea...” said me.

“Mwo? What’s the idea?” asked Bomi curiously.

“It’s almost the day of Eunji’s birthday, right? How ‘bout make a surprise party for her? And Dongwoon can shoot Eunji there. How?” answered me.

“I agree!” answered the kids almost together, except Dongwoon.

“Eottohke, Woon-ah?” asked me to the only person who hasn’t answered yet.

“Will it be work?” asked Dongwoon doubtfully.

“Yes-” answered me. A kinda unfinished actually.

“Yes, Woon-ah. Believe to The Love Doctor, Soo. She’s an expert.” said Chorong.
The kids and me laughed.

“Um.. Okay. I trust you.” said Dongwoon finally.

“Okay. Let’s start to make the plan!” said me with full of spirit.

“So, what’s the plan?” asked Bomi curiously again.

“Kids, how ‘bout everyone give your own ideas?” I asked for an advise.

“Okay.” answered the kids almost together, agreed.

“How ‘bout we’re pretending to forget Eunji’s Birthday all day during her birthday tomorrow, then come to her house in the evening and kidnapped her to a restaurant that we will be reserved?” Bomi who’s a moment ago so curious, gave her idea.

“Yes. Agree! Agree! Agree!” said the kids, agreeing Bomi’s brilliant idea.

“Then, we gave the cutest pink birthday cake ever with Eunji’s cartoon doll on the top of it which we would have already bought to her.” this time Dongwoon gave his idea.

“But, I think we can’t order a birthday cake as good as that in pretty short time like this, the cake decorator wouldn’t be able to finish the cake.” Minah responed Dongwoon’s idea.

“So, how?” asked Dongwoon. He’s really afraid that he can’t get the cake that he imagined. In fact he really wanted to make Eunji happy.

“Be calm! I can help. I can decorate a cake, my mom who’s a cake decorator ever taught me.” said Bomi.

“Yeay! Uri Bomi is so kind...! Gomawo, chagiya!” kidding me while hugging her.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! I know that I’m so kind, but stop hugging me! I still like guys.” ignored Bomi towards my action.
Then, I stopped to hug her.

“Yes, but... Dongwoon’s the one who’ll make the cake, eottae? So, I’ll just teach him how to make it. So that Dongwoon can proudly show Eunji that it is the cake that he made by himself.” said Bomi.

“I agree.” agreed Dongwoon.

“Then, uri Dongwoon will shoot Eunji like... Ehem... ‘Chagiya, please be mine!’ and will be kissed Eunji’s hand like a prince.” Chorong suddenly changed her voice into namja’s voice to say that.

“Ige mwoya??” asked Dongwoon.

“Aaa! Uri Dongwoonnie doesn’t have courage to shoot Eunji...” mocked Chorong.

“Geureonge aniraaa...! That’s embarrassing thing, I think..” answered Dongwoon.

“Ya, Dongwoon-ah! You must be brave to say what’s on your mind before Eunji’s being stolen by another guy, Hyunseung, for example. How if someday Hyunseung finally excited to Eunji and accepted Eunji’s love?” said me.

“Maldo andwae! Don’t believe her! I’m not a kinda person who has heart to stab my own bestfriend, Dongwoon-ah.” Hyunseung debated my opinion.

“I just said for example, Hyunseung-ah..” said me.

“How ‘bout throwing Eunji in the surprise party with eggs, flour, and the rum of the cake??” asked Chorong.

“Do not make my baby dirty! Will you?” asked Dongwoon with serious expression.

“Aish! He got angry...” said Chorong half whispered.

“Ne.” answered her finally while head down.

“Okay. So, we’ll be running all the ideas you guys have already given, except Chorong. How?” asked me.

“Ne.” answered the kids harmoniously.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg!

“Ah! That’s the school’s bell. We have to go back to the class.” said Minah.

Then we six are walking back to the class together.

To be continued...