A Reject

A Reject

Minah stared to her bestfriend’s face who’s sitting next to her right now. She pouted, then proping her chin with both of her skinny beautiful hands, and staring to uncertain way. It seems like she’s thinking ‘bout something. Apparently she recognized that expression. Expression like that usually can be seen after her bestfriend, Eunji rejected by her dream boy, Hyunseung.

So, she asked, “Wae? Hyunseung rejected you again?”

Then she slurped her cookies flavored milk which she has just bought at a milk and coffee shop at school’s cafetaria a moment ago.

“Eo. Hyunseung-ssi rejected me again. But, wae? Wae??? Wae he dare to reject me? Haven’t I been kind to him and like a bestfriend to him?” answered Eunji with disappointed expression.

“I don’t know. Maybe, he just doesn’t like you, Ji. Hyunseung rejected you doesn’t mean that Hyunseung hates you-“ Minah words cut by Eunji.

“But, if he doesn’t hate me, why did he reject me??”

“I think-” this time Minah’s words cut by Hyunseung and some of her another bestfriends who has just come such as Chorong, Bomi, Dongwoon, and me.

Eunji as soon as possible leaves after Hyunseung came. She just doesn’t feel comfortable with the condition where Hyunseung exists.

“Eh, Eunji-ya! Eodiga?” shouted Minah.

But, Eunji’s just keep leaving.

“What’s wrong with her?” asked Dongwoon, after he sat.

Minah just shook her head and shoulder up. Pretend to doesn’t know anything.

“It’s okay. You all just stay here! I’m the one who’ll chase Eunji.” said Dongwoon.

“Ne.” answered us together harmoniously.

“Minah-ssi!” called Hyunseung.

“Nae?” answered Minah.

“Is it because I rejected Jiji?” asked him.

“Nae?” answered me with confused tone, trying to lie.

“I just rejected Jiji again. Doesn’t she have told you?” said Hyunseung.

“Aniyo. She didn’t tell me anything.” lied Minah again.

“May I be honest?” asked Hyunseung.

“Eo. Malhae!” answered Minah.

“I didn’t mean to hurt her, I just do not have any chemistry to her. So, I rejected her. I think, that’s so much better, rader than I play with the pure love that she’ll be given to me.” explained him.

Minah finally got it after Hyunseung explained long and large. In this case Hyunseung’s not the one who has a mistake. Neither Eunji. She thought that Eunji has just misunderstood.

“Eo. Arasseo.” answered Minah.

“Please, kindly deliver my message to Eunji, Minah-ssi! I really didn’t mean to hurt her.” asked Hyunseung politely.

“Ne.” answered Minah.

“Gomapta, Minah-ssi!” thanked Hyunseung in polite way again.

“Hahhh........... Haaahhh....” Dongwoon back without Eunji. He exhaled and inhaled.

“Wae, Dongwoon-ssi? Eunjineun eodiga?” asked Minah after Dongwoon back.

“I’ve chased Eunji. She said that she doesn’t want to be here with us for now, cause she’s not in a good mood. That’s all.” Dongwoon lifted his hands a little bit like he gave up.

“Oh. It’s okay, Woon-ah. She’s sometimes moody indeed. But, I believe that her mood will be back to normal again as soon as possible.” explained Minah.

“Okay.” answered Dongwoon with full of understanding.

“Em, Minah-ssi.. May I tell you something?” asked Dongwoon politely.

“Yes.” answered Minah.

“Actually... I’ve been a long time adoring Eunji.” told Dongwoon.

“What actually do you like from Eunji?” asked Minah.

“Eunji is a kind, honest, cheerful, funny, and childish person. Her voice is also good. Oh, Jesus! I like her so damn much!” said Dongwoon again.

“Would you like to help me, guys?” asked Dongwoon.

“Sure!” answered us harmoniously again.

“Aha! I have a good idea...” said me.

To be continued...