Please, Stop Begging!

A Reject

After the music class finished I saw Eunji directly came to Hyunseung. She looked like want to say something important.

But, Hyunseung who saw Eunji came to him, started the conversation first, “Um.. Eunji, I have something to tell you..”

I also observed my bestfriend’s face, Dongwoon. He looked so sad to see them so close like that. I think, maybe, he’s wondering what Hyunseung’s gonna say. Maybe, he just thought, what if what I said a moment ago be true, that Hyunseung finally excited to Eunji. But, I also think that’s a big impossible if he thinks like that. If Hyunseung finally excited to Eunji, that won’t be this fast.

A moment ago, when the lesson was still running, I saw Eunji was so quiet. She put her head on the table and continuously staring at Hyunseung’s face who just sat a few chairs in front of her with sad expression. Luckily, she smartly chose to sit at the back, so, the teacher didn’t notice her. And a few minutes after that (after being stared by Eunji) Hyunseung looked back to Eunji. He might be feel so guilty, because of rejected Jiji again.

It’s really, really unusual. Eunji usually looks extremely cheerful and has a big spirit to study, mainly about music. If only her spirit today, she might be asked a lot of questions. Luckily, there was something hard to really need to be asked. Today’s the lesson was about basic chords. She is a singer. She might be has already understood well about that (doesn’t like me who got difficulty in this lesson, because I’m not a singer).

Then, I decided to follow them. Suddenly when I started to step out from the class, someone touched my shoulder.

“Soo-ya! Where are you gonna go? Doesn’t we usually go home together?” asked that person. That was Chorong.

“Hm.” added Bomi who stands beside her.

Yes. I usually go back home with these two kiddo(s), Chorong and Bomi by city bus. Cause my home is so close to Chorong’s house. So, she’s my neighbor. Her house is just distanced three house from my home and Bomi’s house’s just beside her house. So, close right? That’s why Chorong usually looks and the fact close to Bomi indeed. And we four (Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, and me) have been to be in one school since play group. But, Eunji’s house isn’t as close as our house. Her house is just so far there, at Busan city. That’s why she has to go to school in early hour. Unlike us, who have been together since play group, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Minah are our new friends when we were at Junior High School. But, although they are new, we always be together and understand each other.

“Oh, Chorong-ah. Can you go home by yourself today? Mianhae, I still have a business with the teacher. I have something to ask.” lied me.

“Okay, lah. If you really still have a business. Fighting, ne, Sooyeon-ah!” Chorong gave me support.

“Bomi, neodo. Go home with Chorong, ne?” asked me.

“Hm, ne.” answered her while nodded.

Then, finally I able to follow Hyunseung and Eunji, after those two kiddo(s) left. They both went to the place where Eunji mentioned a moment ago, that she wanted to just talk about the thing that Hyunseung wanted to say there, at the  corner of school’s graden. The place wasn’t so quiet there are some students there to have a chat.

“Eum... Eunji-ya I.. I....” said Hyunseung unclearly.

‘I’ what? Geez! I’m so curious. Why did Hyunseung doesn’t gonna finish his sentence.

Then, Eunji has quickly cut his words first.

“Stop! Why did you reject me? Haven’t I been kind to you??!” shouted Eunji with high tone to Hyunseung so that he can only stand stupidly like a statue.

“Hyunseung-ssi, please be mine! I love you so much... Please, I beg you..” her next words made me more shock than her previous words. She suddenly said those words while kneel down in front of Hyunseung which of course stole all of the students who exist at the school garden’s attention. But, I tried to keep silent so that they both do not know, if I’m stalking them since a moment ago.

Which made me more shock is Minah who suddenly came and pulled Eunji away a few centimetres from Hyunseung, then shouted, “Eunji, please stop begging! That’s an embarrassing thing, you know? All of the students here were noticing you. I think you are beautiful. You can get a better man than Hyunseung. So, stop doing stupid things like this!”

Eunji just kept being silent and took away her hands which still be hold by Minah toughly with mad expression. She started to realize if since a moment ago they were noticing by many people included me.

“Oh. Sooyeon-ah. Ige mwoya?! You are also stalking me since a moment ago??” asked her to me.

“I.. I.. I..... I just..” I felt like my tongue can’t be used to speak clearly. I extremely afraid if my bestfriend, Eunji will be mad at me, because she is sometimes an emotional person.

Then, she just stared at me for a while. Then, stared at Minah again and said, “A better man than Hyunseung? There’s no one better than Hyunseung. He is the best for me.”

Then, she stared at Hyunseung’s face who’s still standing like a statue there, then leaving us (Minah, Hyunseung, and me). Then, we three are staring each other.

To be continued...