Chapter Two

Too Late

They have been in the hair salon for an hour already. Heechul was having way to much fun styling his hair. They didn't even cut it yet, just played around with different hair styles. The hair stylist just let Heechul style Sungmin's hair. Apparently Heechul's aunt owns the place so they don't mind him wasting a million hair products on Sungmin. 

"Hmmm, Sungmin. What do you think about this hairstyle?" 

"For the millionth time, I don't care. It looks fine." Sungmin said, tired of sitting there for an hour. 

"Of course you would care, you want to look good for Kyu." Heechul retorted. 

Sungmin inwardly sighed, wouldn't Heechul know what looks good on him? After all, he practically owns the hair salon, with they way he's acting towards the people that work here. 

Two hours later, Heechul found the perfect hair style.  Even though it took forever, Sungmin thought it was worth it. But then it led to shopping, and that took two more hours. It would've been shorter if Heechul didn't start shopping for himself as well. 

"You look so cute!! Kyuhyun wouldn't be able to resist you at all now." Heechul said, satisfied with Sungmin's makeover. 

Turns out, it's partially true. Kyuhyun couldn't stop staring at Sungmin once he appeared the next day. Even though he liked Sungmin's new look, he still refused to go out with Sungmin. 

Heechul has a plan. He will help his newly found friend, Sungmin. Heechul hadn't told anyone his plan yet, for it might affect his carefully planned out idea. He will have to if he's gonna need help, which he does. 

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

"Come on, pick up the phone." Heechul muttered, clearly getting impatient. 

Ring. Ring. "Uh, hello?"

"Finally you picked up the phone!"

"Heechul! How how you been? Haven't heard from you in a while."

"That's not important right now. Listen, do you think you can come over here and help me with something?"

"Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you are doing some sort of match making scheme. I'm in."

"Good. I'll see you soon. Bye."

"Goodbye."


A/N: *sheepishly comes in* hai everybody~ This update took wayyy too long. Sorry. I didn't proof read this (actually, i never proof read anything) so I'm sorry if there are any errors.