Chapter One

Too Late

A/N: I don't proof read, so sorry if there are any errors. >_< I think I write too little, compared to other fanfics... Anyways, enough with me talking. 

 "Kyuhyun-ah! How have you been?" A familiar voice said behind Kyuhyun as he was putting his textbooks into his bag. Kyuhyun tensed up a little before relaxing, he knew who that voice was and it was certainly not the bunny who has taken interest in him.

"Hello Heechul... I'm fine." Kyuhyun replied, turning around to face Heechul.

"Where's the kid who keeps following you?" Heechul asked scanning the place for any sign of Sungmin. Kyuhyun glared at him, "You may think that it's amusing, but wait till you have your own follower. You don't get much peace and quiet."

Heechul smirked, "I admit, you guys would look so cute together."

"Who looks cute together?" A very familiar voice asked. Kyuhyun inwardly groaned, knowing who the voice belonged to.

"You and Kyu." Heechul replied. Kyuhyun glared at Heechul and hissed, "Shut your mouth."

Sungmin noticed the exchange between Kyu and Heechul and pouted, "Kyuhyun doesn't seem to think so.".

Heechul squealed, "Awww, you are so cute! Kyuhyun, I'm surprised why you haven't accepted him yet. This guy is adorable.".

Sungmin smiled, "Thank you, Heechul.". Kyuhyun slapped his forehead and muttered, "I don't even know why I'm friends with you.".

Heechul gave an evil smirk and whispered to Sungmin, "If you want, I'll give you a makeover, one that Kyuhyun can't resist.". Sungmin looked at Heechul with hope and interest, "Really?".

Kyuhyun, who heard what Heechul had said, glared at Heechul.

"You wouldn't." Kyuhyun said with a frown.

"Oh yes I would." Heechul shot back.

"C'mon Kyu, why won't you go out with him? He's a cutie~" Heechul added.

"I just don't want to! If you like him that much, go out with him then." Kyuhyun muttered, holding in his frustration, trying his hardest to not punch him in the face. Heechul gets on his nerves most of the time, Kyuhyun wouldn't be friends with him if his mom wasn't friends with Heechul's mom. That was like 5 years ago when he first met Heechul and was forced to hang out with him. Heechul, can be a good friend, when he wants to be.

Sungmin spoke up, dragging Kyuhyun out of his thoughts. "Guysssss, I'm still here. Quit acting like I'm not." He whined. Kyuhyun glared at Heechul, silently daring him to answer him. Heechul snorted, "He's not my type, although he is cute." He turned to Sungmin, "Let's go! I think we should start with your hair. It's a bit dull. Hmm... should we go blonde on you?"

Heechul dragged Sungmin away, probably to the nearest hair salon. Heechul chuckled when he turned back to see Kyuhyun shooting lasers at him.