Chapter Five

Too Late

Kyuhyun wanted to tear his hair off right now. Why? Out of all the places that Heechul could've chose to shop. He decides to enter the one that Sungmin and his best friend Eunhyuk just entered a minute after Heechul went in. 

I bet if I turn around I-

"Hi!"

Kyuhyun let out a scream and dashed into the shop. 

Siwon glanced at the person who scared Kyuhyun away.  

"Siwon." He held out his hand. 

The person shook his hand, "Ryeowook. Nice to meet you." 

"Don't talk to him!" Kyuhyun hissed from the doorway. Luckily, only Siwon heard. 

"What's wrong with that guy, Kyuhyun? Is he seriously scared of Ryeowook? Who the heck is scared of Ryeowook? The guy can't even scare a fly, he'd be friends with the stupid bug." Kyuhyun could hear Eunhyuk's annoying comment from where he was standing. 

Kyuhyun opened his mouth to say something but he got interrupted. By a bunny. That was squeezing the life out of his arm. 

"Kyu, I didn't know you were here!" Sungmin said. 

It took Kyuhyun and Siwon to pry his hands away from Kyuhyun's arm. Kyuhyun could hear Ryeowook, Heechul, and Eunhyuk snickering behind him. 

"I was kinda hoping you wouldn't..." Kyuhyun muttered. 

Sungmin didn't look so cheerful anymore, "I think that you are hopeless. No one can keep a conversation with you without you having to make a rude comment. I'll see you around. Let's go, Eunhyuk."

Sungmin went over to Ryeowook and started dragging him along with him and Eunhyuk. 

They could hear them as the trio exited the shop. "So Wookie, where do you want to go?"

"Oh look, Sungmin made a new nickname for Ryeowook." Heechul said, while searching for some clothes on a nearby rack. 

Kyuhyun was half listening by then. He was shock at what Sungmin had said. It had hurt him more than it should have. 

Siwon gently shook his shoulder, "Are you listening? Heechul said that there's nothing good here anymore. He's already in the next one. Let's go."

Kyuhyun just let Siwon pull him to where Heechul was. He was too lost in his own thoughts. 

They approached Heechul, who was lost in his own happy world filled with clothes. 

"So, *coughs* Heechul. What was I called here to do? So I can stand here while you can be in your own world and Kyuhyun staying silent over that Sungmin guy?" Siwon said, after a few moments of silence. 

Heechul rolls his eyes, "Now that I think about it, yes. Why don't you go and entertain Kyuhyun? Or cheer him up?"

Siwon sighed, "Ok then... Fine."

"At least it's better than following Heechul around carrying his stuff." Siwon muttered. 

"What did you say?" Heechul asked after hearing his faint comment. He heard it all right, but Heechul wants Siwon to repeat it.  

"Uh n-nothing." Siwon stammered and dragged Kyuhyun away before Heechul changed his mind.