Savior

She says she's bulletproof

“Kim Hyuna….?”

 

 

 

Okay. This is really confusing. Why is Hyuna with Yoongi’s father and a woman? Is that woman the one Mrs. Ahn was talking about? And Hyuna is the girl….?

She looked at Yoongi who just went beside me.

“Yoongi—“ She was about to say something but Mr. Min cut her.

“Oh, Yoongi!” Mr. Min offered a hug but Yoongi declined by raising a hand so it became awkward. “Hey Gyeoul.”

I bowed.

“So you know my daughter?”

“We go to the same school together.” Hyuna answered in my behalf.

“Oh, really? Then good. I’ll leave you here for a while, we’re going to find Yoonjung.” He waved goodbye and the woman bowed. I bowed as well. Aish, I told myself to punch him when I see him but what happened

 

 

Silence ate our words as soon as Hyuna’s parents left us. I don’t know what happened but the next thing I knew, Yoongi and I were back at the balcony with Hyuna.

“Now, Gyeoul. Tell me, do you now understand why I can’t tell my mother and siblings that she is my girlfriend?” Yoongi broke the silence.

I was silent. I don’t know if I really have fully understood everything.

“What are you two doing out here a while ago?” Hyuna changed the topic when I didn’t answer Yoongi.

“We were just talking. Don’t assume things.” I answered right after.

“I am not assuming things. I’m just making sure that there is nothing that is coming back.”

I looked at her and she looked at me sternly. “Don’t worry, I am assuring you, nothing will ever come back.”

She scoffed. “Good. And besides, you already have that newest addition in the Jjangs, right? That Kim Taehyung? So I trust you that nothing will ever really come back, okay?” She smiled mockingly.

Min Yoongi immediately turned me to face him.

“What? Kim Taehyung? Who is that!?”

“You don’t know him anyways. Why bother?” I think he doesn’t know Taehyung by name but only in the face.

“I know him. And what I mean is who is he to you?”

“Why do you care!?” Hyuna raised her voice as he grabbed Yoongi’s arm to face her.

Yoongi just shook her arm away without even looking at her. “I SAID, WHO IS HE TO YOU!?” He said gripping my arm.

I clicked my tongue as I shook away his hand as well. “What’s your problem? He is my classmate! Just a classmate, okay!?”

“Oppa! Oh, Gyeoul unnie! Come on, let’s now eat dinner!” Yoonji, Yoongi’s younger sister invited us. Yes, she is the girl that Taehyung liked before. What’s awkward is that she didn’t even invited Hyuna. She acted like she doesn’t even see Hyuna at all.

She linked arms with me and pulled me away so I can go with her to our table. Yoongi and Hyuna followed suit. The table we came towards to is only occupied by Mrs. Ahn.

“Oh, darling thanks for calling them. I’m already hungry.” Mrs. Ahn told Yoonji.

I was startled when Yoongi grabbed the seat for me. I looked at him like saying ‘what are you doing’. But then I heard a ‘yieeee’ from Yoonji and Mrs. Ahn. My cheeks blushed so I immediately sit down. I was sitting across Mrs. Ahn and I can see that behind her is the table of her ex-husband’s family. I can see Hyuna kept on glancing at me and Yoongi while eating and I think Yoongi noticed it so he started to become a cutie patootie to me. He feeds me at times but even though I hate it, I still let him be just for the sake of Mrs. Ahn. It was like a happy reunion with them. We just talked and reminisced about the past when I have been going to their house. We laughed and talked and laughed and eat recalling those happy memories.

“Oh! And Gyeoul unnie, I’ve now perfected the brownies that you’ve taught me!” She said while getting something out of her bag.

“Eeey, it’s not that sweet as Gyeoul’s.” Yoongi said, earning a smack from the laughing Mrs. Ahn.

It was a small red box with a ribbon in a brighter shade of red.

“And actually, I want you to accept it as an advance birthday gift for you.”

I gasped. “Y-You don’t have to! But thanks, really!” I accepted her gift.

“Oh, speaking of your birthday gift, here is mine.” Mrs. Ahn then also got something from beneath the table..

“Don’t bother anymore, Mrs. Ahn! I’m fine and—“

“I told Yoonjung to have you for his wedding so I can give this to you. You know, I miss you so much!” She handed me a box of Instax and another small box. “I heard you love photography too.”

My eyeballs almost jolted out of my body. GAWD IT’S INSTAX MINI 90 NEO CLASSIC AND ALSO A BOX OF FILMS OH I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT!


But…….

“Mrs. Ahn, t-this….. I can’t….. this is too much. I…. I can’t accept this. I’m really sorry. I don’t want to hurt your feelings but this is really just too much as a birthday gift.”

“But…”

“Yah, Eomma, I was the one who wanted this so bad!” Yoongi whined.

“Maybe you can just give it to Yoongi, Mrs. Ahn. I’m really sorry.”

Mrs. Ahn pouted. “Are you sure?? You really don’t like it?!”

“I…. no, Mrs. Ahn. I’m fine. Yoongi can have it.”

It really broke my heart to say that. But hey, it’s really embarrassing to accept such gift! I mean it’s expensive for a normal birthday gift for someone she’s not even blood-related to!

Yoongi immediately grabbed the box, opened it and assembled.

“Tada~!” He then fixed my hair with his free hand.

“What are you doing!?”

And then he did it to himself as well.

“Eomma.” He handed the Instax to his mom. Mrs. Ahn smirked like she already knows what to do. I just sighed.

He moved his chair towards mine without standing. Aish, he and his lazy actions.

“I’ll join—“

“NO.” Yoongi said to Yoonji with a very deep voice which made her pout.

“Let them be, Yoonji-ah. So…. Ready? One….. Two…. Three….”

/CLICK!/

 

And with that, another memory of us is stored in a picture.

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona….” Jungkook groaned as he answered. Oops, I think he is already sleeping. I called Jungkook as soon as I got into my hotel room and threw myself on the bed. I was alone, yes, and I was a bit scared. Don’t judge me. I fear ghosts just like some of you.

“Sorry, are you already sleeping?”

“Naaah, I was waiting for you to call.” The voice changed into a bit squeaky while trying to decrease the volume his voice making it a bit husky.

Even though I’m sure who it was I want to hear him say his name.

“Who’s this?”

“Your Park Jimin.” He said almost whispering.

I scoffed. “MY Park Jimin…?!? Excuse me??? And what are you doing there in our house?”

“Your house? Are you living with Taehyung now!? Oh my God—“

“Wait what!?”

“Well, we are at Taehyung’s unit because I organized a sleepover here. Then I invited Jungkook because you are away.”

“WHAT!? You're so shameless! Where’s Jungkook? Why did you snatch his phone?”

“He gave it to me! He is so sleepy already so he handed me his phone without saying anything.”

“Okay. That’s all I wanted to know. Bye—“

“WAIT! Don’t hang up! I want to talk to you. I can’t sleep.”

“Well…. Actually, me too.”

I heard a chuckle from the other line.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. Are you alone there?”

“Yeah.” I answered as I clicked the speaker button and put it on the bed. I looked at the ceiling and sighed.

“You should have invited Yoongi sunbae to sleep with you there.”

“WHAT NO WAY!!!”

“Just kidding. Just kidding.” He chuckled. “Then…. Just imagine that… I’m there with you right now.”

“EW! Why you!?”

“Then who? Who do you want? Taehyung?”

Hearing his name, butterflies started floating inside my tummy. I miss him :<

‘N-No!! What the hell. Goodbye!”

“Okay okay fine! Then just imagine T.O.P there with you.”

I smiled. I turned to my left where my phone is and closed my eyes.

“Perfect.”

There was silence from the other line. I badly wanted to break the silence or just end the call because I now felt my eyelids dropping but I’m too lazy to do so. I waited for him to do or say something.

“Jeon Hangyeoul….. “

“Hmmm?” I hummed.

“Come back soon huh? I have something to tell you.”

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you when you're here."

“Tell it now.”

“Naaah, I’m already sleepy. Goodnight!” He hung up immediately.

Aish this kid. It got me curious though. What could it be?

As the call ended, I noticed that there was a message. Maybe it came during the call. I opened it.

 

“Bar. Now.”

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t know what she meant by that, but I just went straight to the bar that’s in the basement of this hotel right away after reading her message. I don’t even know why I am obeying her when I’m already feeling my eyelids closing.

When I arrived, it’s not really that hard to spot her. Even though there are lots of people, I have easily seen her. She was puffing a cigarette by the wall with two guys beside her. She looks drunk but she noticed me.

“Hey Gyeoul!” She waved and smiled—more like smirked—as she walked towards me.

“Let’s talk.” She grabbed my hand and smiled, pulling me outside the bar to the veranda with a little gazebo. It was freezing cold. I didn’t think she would drag me outside so I didn’t wear my coat. Good thing that this dress I’m wearing has long sleeves. But it doesn’t make me warm enough though.

Good for her, she is wearing a very furry coat but won’t she feel cold in her legs? She is wearing a very short body-fit mini dress!

We sat down in the gazebo. She puffed her cigarette and chuckled.

“You know what, Yoongi and I just had .”

My sleepy eyes opened wide.

“It was fun.” She smirked, looking at her cigarette.

I gulped.

“And so? Why are you telling this to me?”

“I just want to.” She puffed again. “The way he kissed me, the way he tasted me….. it was awesome. Especially when I felt him inside of me.

I stood, not interested in her story.

“Are you jealous? Well, you can do that too. Just not with Yoongi. He is MINE.”

Jealous? Like ew. For me it was disgusting.

“If you enjoyed it, then do it again. Again and again. I won’t mind. Why would I? I’m even surprised that you are telling it to me. And besides, he is all yours. I’m never getting him back.” I told her.

I walked away from there but she caught up with me and even managed to block my way even though she is a bit tipsy. She gripped my arm and I felt a sting. It was the cigarette. It was my reflex who pushed her, she lost her balance and tripped, making her fall into the pool just behind her.

I gasped.

“Hyuna!”

Oh .

She is drunk.

And I don’t know how to swim.

I panicked but my mind told me to just grab her hand and pull her. I was reaching her hand and she got it. She gripped at it really tight but I endured it. I pulled her and helped her get up…..

 

 

But then she pulled me hard.

I fell into the pool as she got up from it. I was panicking because I can’t feel any ground at all. How deep is this pool oh I was trying to move but because I was flexing my ankles so hard to reach the surface at the bottom I got cramps.

“Hyu—na!” I tried calling her but I didn't hear anything from her. I can’t see her because it was dark. Or maybe because…. She already left.

 

 

 

 

Help. I need you.

 

 

 

"GYEOUL!"

"What are you doing here?"

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!"

I heard a splash near me and a hand embrace me on my from the back as it pulled my head up. Soon, we were out of the water and both of us were breathing heavily. It was dark but his white complexion made it easy for me to recognize him.

He hugged me for warmth.

"It's okay, I'm here."

For some reason, I found myself crying. I know I might die but he saved me. This is the second time he saved me. And I don't know what to think of him anymore. I am so confused.

Hyuna then came to us and tried to pull Yoongi away from me but he shoved her strongly.

" OFF! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU!"

Hyuna's jaw dropped as tears started to roll from her eyes.

"I'm.... I'm so—"

"I SAID OFF, YOU !" Yoongi yelled like his voice box is going to explode soon, making Hyuna startled as she started running away.

He then carried me up to his hotel room. 

"Go take a shower." He pushed me inside the bathroom. "Give me your key, I'll get your things. You'll stay here okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Shoutout to:

little_BunnY | bangx2 | Nshafzwann | babysoo

 

lol i forgot to update ytd what's wrong with me