Almost said

She says she's bulletproof

“Do I look like I’m going to do something to you? You can come closer you know. You might fall. This bed is not that huge.” He said from the other side of the bed.

I was trying so hard to distance myself from him. Hyuna might get back to me while I’m there at my hotel room alone so I accepted Yoongi’s order to stay with him here.

I moved a little.

“Well…. You might be because…. You just…. You just had ‘you know’ with Hyuna…”

“Wai—what!? I just had what!? Yuck! I can’t even imagine myself kissing her. Gross. Did she say that!?”

I turned around and looked at him who sat straight on the bed.

“Yeah, is she lying?”

He scoffed. “Well, if you trust me, then you won’t think that she’s saying the truth.” He crossed his legs and faced me

 

 

Do I trust him?

 

 

I stared at his eyes, trying to read them. But I can’t. He is a lot different from Jimin. Jimin is so easy to read.

“Gyeoul.” He then mumbled while looking at his knees.

I didn’t do anything and just waited for him to speak.

“You know, can we just—“ And then he sighed. “Gyeoul, you know how much I love you. Gyeoul, I….. can we just get back to the way we were before?”

“Yoongi, it’s not that easy.”

“Then I’ll try my best. I’ll win you back.”

“Yoongi—“

“I will win you back Gyeoul. I won’t lose—whoever my opponent is.”

Just then my phone rang, breaking me from my thoughts.

The caller ID says Park Dwaeji

What’s with this guy? I thought he said he was already sleepy?

I looked at Yoongi and he nodded upward like saying ‘go’.

I answered the call.

“Why are you calling? It’s already 1AM, I thought you said you were going to sleep.”

There was no answer from the other line. My heart started pumping hard. What’s happening to me? Why am I nervous and excited at the same time??

“Y-YAH, Jimin.” I said, stuttering.

“I miss you.”

I almost lost my grip on my phone. That voice. That’s the voice I haven’t been heard for a long time. And now it’s whispering to my ears.

“Please don’t hang up. Even if you don’t speak at all, even if you just go on and sleep…. I just want to hear you breathe.”

I swallowed a big lump that has been in my throat for forever and it hurts, causing my eyes to dampen.

 

I miss him too.

 

I looked at Yoongi who seems curious on what's wrong.

“What?” He mouthed.

Should I tell him that it’s actually his opponent that I am talking to?

I shook my head and gestured that I’ll go outside the balcony of the room. He nodded so I came out, not even minding to put on my coat because I was too excited.

 

 

“How are you? It has been a long time Gyeoul. I miss you so much. I miss the times we’re together, the times we talk, the times we went home together which is just very few, the times we quarrel over little things, the times before I confessed to you.” I heard him sniffed as a tear started the relay in my eyes. “Sometimes, I even regret that I have confessed to you. Because it ruined everything.” He sniffed again and chuckled. “You know what, during the dance performance you did with Jimin, I didn’t watch it. Seeing the one I love dancing something like that with my best friend, I just can’t breathe.”

I heard his voice cracked. He sniffed like trying hard not for me to hear it.

But I heard it, Kim Taehyung. I can hear it. I know you are crying real hard right now. And please stop it. It breaks my heart.

I covered my mouth as I cried hard as well. Tears kept falling as the wind blew colder air. I don’t feel cold though. Even if this is just a phone call, I can feel warmth from his voice.

But now he is not speaking. I can only hear soft stifled sobs.

“Taehyung….” I said after clearing my throat. “Taehyung…. I miss you. I miss you so much I don’t even know why. This is insane.” I chuckled while tears kept falling. “I never expected to miss someone this bad. I don’t even miss Jungkook like this. I… I…. can’t hold it any longer. Kim Taehyung…. I lo—“

“Gyeoul? Aren’t you gonna sleep yet? And it’s cold out here.” Yoongi opened the sliding door making me flinch, accidentally pressing the end call button.

WHAT THE FUUU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jimin!!” I impatiently knocked on Jimin’s door.

After like 30 knocks, the door was aggressively opened by a half- Jimin. (by half- I mean the upper part is the part that is )

“Wha—Oh! Gyeoul! You are back!”

“Gosh Jimin, what if I’m not the one who was knocking!? Are you really gonna show up like that to a stranger!?” I said as I push him out of my way and entered his unit.

“What’s wrong with that? I have a good body, I should show it to anyone.” He closed the door. “When did you come back?”

“Just now. I went straight here after leaving my things there at home.”

“Oh~ Gyeoul misses me that much eh?”

“Yuck. Please, Jimin. I just want to know what you are going to tell me.”

“Ahh~ That….. well…. Just wait here, okay? I’ll just change into my pajamas.”

“What? It’s too early for bedtime! It’s only 5PM just to remind you.”

“Well, I have nothing to do so I want to sleep early.” He said before entering his room.

Yoongi and I have checked out late this morning so we also traveled late and the whole ride is veeeeeeeeeery long that’s why I just came home.

“So…..” Jimin said, walking out of his room towards the living room. I was seated at the declining sofa very comfortably, with my eyes closed, but hummed for him to know that I’ve heard him.

“Well….. ah, yeah… ah that’s it….. I was just going to tell you about our class Christmas party. It will be held on your birthday.”

I opened my eyes and looked at him. “WHAT?”

“Uhm… well, it was originally decided, with you, that it will be held on the twentieth but it was moved to the twenty-first. “

I sighed. “Okay. So 3 days from now. I see.” I paused for a moment. “So…. That’s it? That’s what you’re going to tell me?”

“Yeah.”

I showed him my signature what-the- face.

“I’m outta here.” I said as I stood.

“Wait, tomorrow, 10AM, you should already be all set. Dress prettily. Just wait by your door. When you heard a knock, that’s it, okay?”

He pushed me out and closed the door.

“WHAT!? YAH JIMIN!” I knocked impatiently again, not understanding what he meant.

He opened the door and said, “It’s a date.” And then closed it immediately.

 

 

 

A…… Date….?

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, I looked like . Well, I was tossing and turning on the bed last night because I can’t sleep again.

Date…?

A date with JImin….?

Like WHAT!?

 

 

I don’t know why but as soon as the alarm clock rang, I immediately ran to the bathroom and prepped up. For some reasons, it took me an hour inside. I quickly made my way to the closet and picked all the dress that I have and threw it onto the bed.

Jungkook flinched and then finally woke up.

“What’s happening? A-are you packing up? Are you gonna leave me!?”

“WHAT!? What are you talking about!? Here, help me choose a dress.”

“Oh I thought…… wait, why are you so frantic?”

“N-Nothing. Just pick, okay? What among these looks the best on me?”

“Hmm….” He looked at each dress then to me alternately. “Well, they all look good on you, noona.”

“WHAT!?? You are not helping you know!”

“Just dress up comfortably! Where are you going anywa—oooohh….  Date...?” He smirked while wriggling his eyebrows.

“Gawd Kookie, just help me okay??”

“Well…. Hmmmm…. He is the simple type of guy. But kind of fashionable.” He went to the closet to pick my outfit of the day.

“Wait, you…… you know who my date is?”

He just shrugged with a smirk and shoved me a ¾ sleeve dress that I haven’t seen since forever.

“That thing is still there?” I said as I get the dress from him. “Oh my God this is the one I bought last year for my birthday! Why haven’t I used this ever since then?”

“Maybe, it’s saving itself for today’s date??” He grinned.

“Will you stop!! Get out! I’ll dress up.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                              (Gyeoul's OOTD :>)

 

 

My heart kept thumping hard while sitting on the couch with Jungkook. I can’t concentrate. I kept asking Jungkook if I look okay and he just kept saying he will love my look.

“Uhm… should I put on some make up? Should I curl my hair?”

“Noona, he likes you the way you are.” He said, focusing on the tv. “He loves your hair that way, messy and naturally wavy. But try to fix it a little. You look horrible being so frantic and whatever.” He handed me a brush.

I brushed my hair but just messed it up again with my hands, giving it a more volume-ized look. This is how I do it every day.

I breathed in and out heavily as I put down the brush.

 

/KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK/

 

OH WHAT THE ING MAYO IT’S FIVE MINUTES BEFORE TEN

“Oh my gosh!” I stood and fixed my hair. “Do I look okay, Kookie?”

He looked at me with a really-Noona?-really? Face.

“Just get out there and enjoy.”

I rushed to the door as my heartbeat grew fast with every step I took. Electricity went through my whole body when I touched the door knob.

 

Here it is, Gyeoul. You are ready right? Fighting!

You can do it!

 

I opened the door after biting my lips and breathing heavily.

 

Don’t worry Gyeoul….. It’s just a date with……

 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung…..?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Shoutout to:

iigloriaaii | nurulabs9 | akirachoi | xxcottoncandy | ndyndy27 | hanbaekyeol | iheartJongSica | kunaiknife | AnGelJewell | rainbowsandgore | TongueL

 

a date with Taehyung :""""> omg what should they do for their date???? <3

you hate me and my cliffhangers dont you