Living with Him

I Know You Hear Me

Song Ji Hyo's POV

I am in the living room watching a movie and eating popcorn. Then suddenly a hand got some popcorn in the bowl that I was holding. Ohhh... I forgot to mention I am watching a movie with G Dragon the leader of the Kpop group Bigbang. "G Dragon..." But he cutted me off. "Just call me Ji Yong." he told me while looking at the screen. "Ji Yong? Are you sure they wouldn't find you here?"

I told him akwardly because I got to call him by his first name. "Don't worry they wouldn't find me here your house somehow hidden because of the trees surrounding it." Actually he has a point our house was quite hard to find because it's far from the neighboring  houses and there are alot of trees surrounding it. When we finished watching the moviem I looked at the clock near the television it was 7 in the evening.

So I stood up and went to the kitchen to cook dinner. "Ji Yong, Dinner is ready." I him while preparing the table. He stood up and went to the dinning room. "WOW!! You're really good in cooking... Are you taking culinary?" He said amused and eating the food like there's no tomorrow.

"Actually I'm taking Mass Communication... But thanks for the compliment." Then he stopped eating and looked at me seriously.

"Why?" I asked him curiously. "You know Ji Hyo... You are very lucky to study what course you like to take. Unlike me, they told me to enter to a medical school but I want to enter a law school." he told me while looking at his food. "Why didn't they let you choose what course you like?" I told him while looking at him. "They told me because all of our family memeber are doctors. But they were wrong my dad told me he has brother who isn't a doctor but instead he is a musician and because our grandmother wants all of us to be a doctor he left the house. We still don't know where he went." he told me sadly.

"But instead of being a doctor or a lawyer... You became a Kpop idol and... I was just wondering." I paused because I'm not sure if I should say this. "And?" He asked curiously while looking at me. 

"How old are you any way?" I know I shouldn't ask that, but I'm just curious about it."I'm just 21, So you clearly are not my fan. Why?" He told me while laughing.

"I'm just curious and are you still attending your medical school?" I asked him again seriously.

 

"No I'm not going to medical school anymore after I become G Dragon because my manager told me to stop studying because in the future we will be very busy. So I stopped studying and I continued my job as a Kpop idol." He told me while he was eating his food. "So you stopped studying... Doesn't your grandmother got angry?" I told him as I continued on eating my food.

"At first she got mad at me but when she heard I'm really famous. She just supports me and she actually brags about how famous I'm to her friends." Then there was complete silence after that. "How old are you any way?" He asked me breaking the akwardness between us.

"I'm 21 also, same age as you." I answered while I finish my food. "How many years have you been in college?" "I'm in college for the past 2 years." I answered. "And now I'm in my 3rd year and next school year will be my last. So all in all I'll be in college for 4 years." I continued.

After we finish eating dinner I started washing the dishes. "Ji Hyo?!?"  Ji Yong called me from the living room. "Yes?!?" I  answered back. Yes, we were kinda shouting because the kitchen and the living room is quite far from each other. "Where should I sleep?" Ji Yong asked me while walking towards the kitchen. "You will sleep at the guest room. Why? Already sleepy?" I answered.

He looked at me with a sad face... Actually he was kinda cute. "Can I sleep with you?" I was shocked upon hearing what he said.

"Why? Can't you sleep alone?" I answered. "Yes I can't sleep alone... I'm scared to be alone especially at night." He said while looking at the floor then looking at me with a sad expression. "But..." I protested but he cutted me off. "Please I promise that I wouldn't bother you." He pleaded. "Okay." I said in defeat. "But you will sleep on the floor okay?" I continued. "Okay." He said while smiling.

I'm sorry for the late update I was really busy for the past few weeks and I will try to update even sooner. Thank you for all the support and Thank you for reading.

Feel free to comment and suggest anything.... THANK YOU very much >_<