Wake Up!!!

I Know You Hear Me

Ji Yong's POV

"Ji Hyo, Where is your room?" I asked her. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. "Ohhh... you're sleepy already?" Ji Hyo said while while finishing the dishes. "Yes, I'm also not feeling well." I said as I rub my eyes and I also feel that I'm going to faint any minute. "Ohhh... Okay just wait for me I'm almost done." She answered back as she put the plate to it's position. I wanted to sit down because I'm feeling weak and I feel my head getting heavier. As I reach for the chair I felt my eyes close and my body falling down. The next thing I know I was unconcious.

I opened my eyes and felt something holding my hand. It was soft and warm, as I look at my hand that's have been held by something. I saw Ji Hyo holding my hand asleep and she was sitting on a chair beside me.

I wanted to wake her up, but she looks deeply asleep. I stood and went closer to her and carry her. She was actually very light. As I went close to the bed to put her down and cover her with a blanket because the air conditioner is on. As I watch her sleep I fixed her hair which is covering her face and I looked at her sleeping. She looks so beautiful. I looked at clock it was 6 am in the morning of Sunday, I went down stairs to cook breakfast. As I was cooking breakfast  I was wondering how did I ended up in her room?

Ji Hyo's POV

I was in panic as I saw Ji Yong unconcious. "Ji Yong WAKE UP!!!" I shouted repeatedly. He doesn't even move or woke up. So I don't know what to do except for one thing I need to carry him to my room, but How will I do it? I tried to carry him by placing him in my arms, but he's so heavy. So I tried to put him on my back, but I can't fully carry him. He's taller than me so his feet are still touching the ground. I tried so hard to carry him and I'm dragging his feet because I can't fully carry him. As we reach my room I quickly ran close to my bed and dropped him down and cover him with a blanket. I opened the air conditioner and went to the bathroom to clean up. I wore my sleepwear and grab a chair beside him.

I fixed his hair which is covering his face and I touched his cheek he's hitting up so I got a thermometer and measured his temperature. His temperature is 37c I went down to get a cloth dipped in cold water. I went up to my room and sat down at the chair. I placed the cloth on his forehead and checked his temperature again.  His temperature is 36c so I guess his temperature is going down. I removed the cloth and place it on the container and I held his hand to felt his warmth. The next thing I knew I was sleeping.

I Hope you like it And I'm sorry for the late update I attended alot of events this past few weeks and I promise to update sooner.

FEEL FREE to Comment, Suggest and Subscribe? and maybe upvote? THANK YOU FOR READING >_<