Home

Save Me...

Yunho knew something was wrong with his maknae, but how would he get it out of him? That fake smile Changmin gave him… It sent an arrow right through the leader's heart. He knew Changmin better than anyone, even the boy's own family, after having lived with him for nearly 10 years. 

 
His head snapped up from its position, face down and eyes glued to the bottom of the maknae's door, when the front door opened. "Manager-hyung!" Yunho said quickly and rushed over to the entrance, "Whats wrong with Changmin? Did something happen at Cool Kiz?" He asked quickly, only to get a shaking head in response, "Everything went good… But he did say something about his stomach hurting and having to use the bathroom. That was about it." he said with a sympathetic smile towards the leader. 
 
Turning his body, he let the manager pass as he stared, once again, at Changmin's door. "Maybe i should make him some food? But then again, i did burn the kitchen down in the last apartment… Maybe take out…" he mumbled before turning to go to the living room.
 
~
 
Changmin got his pajamas together as soon as he shut the door, rushing out of his room and to the bathroom before anyone could notice him or question him if they did. He shut and locked the bathroom door, heart pounding in fear of having to explain himself to anyone. He undressed and started the warm water, his big brown eyes filling with tears he was determined not to let fall as he saw the bruises on his hips and back. 
 
He was Choikang Changmin. He was strong- stronger than this, so why is he sitting in the tub, holding himself and rubbing his skin raw like a pathetic victim?
 
Because he is a victim. 
 
Sighing, he silently admitted the truth as he cleaned himself, from the inside first. He held back his urge to give up the contents of his stomach so easily as he looked away from where the and little bits of blood fell out. Once he knew it was done, he made sure it all went down the drain before he scrubbed his entire body raw, not stopping until there was nothing but red covering his flesh. 
 
He was disgusting and he knew it- his unrequited love will never come true. Not if Yunho ever finds out what happens between him and Hodong.. 
 
The sight of a tear hitting his palm snapped him out of his trance and he realized how hard he was crying. He quickly covered his mouth and leaned over, silently crying his heart out in the tub as the shower head sprayed him from above. He couldn't deal with this for much longer..
 
It was slowly killing him. But no one seemed to notice- or care, for that matter..