Bonding Time

Save Me...

The sun shined through the window that was in Changmin’s room, landing on the sleeping man’s face. The young man squeezes his eyes shut and whined in irritation, rolling to his side to keep sleeping. But that was a mistake on his part, as the pain in his rear end hit him like a bolt from the sky and he shot up, letting out a loud yelp. Soon, the thunderous sound of feet running through the dorm made him realize how loud he was and he covered his mouth, getting to his feet as Yunho, his leader, pounded at the door.

“Changmin? Changmin are you alright?” The leader’s sleepy voice sounded through the door and the singer sighed, “I’m fine, hyung.. I fell off my bed, I’m sorry for waking you.” He says after a little bit of thought, not wanting the elder to be worried or suspicious.  He heard a soft sigh from the other side of the door and the soft padding of feet telling him the other had left and he let out a soft sigh of relief, grabbing some clothes for the day before going to take another shower.

He had a week until he had to go back to film Cool Kiz, so he would heal in the mean time and try and get his mind off of it. After he got out of the shower, he entered the living room fully dressed with a towel in his hair. He spotted Yunho on the couch, texting someone.

Probably Boa.

“Hyung, what are we doing today? Our schedules?” He asks as he gently sits down next to the leader, his best friend, and continued to dry his hair. Yunho looked up at him and Changmin knew he was being examined before he heard the words he longed to hear; “We have a free day, today. So relax, okay?” He says with a small, reassuring smile that, unknowingly to him, made Changmin feel better about everything that has been happening.

He looked around the dorm then at the watch on his hyung’s wrist, “Want to play basketball with me? I have to get better for Cool Kiz, anyway…” Changmin mumbled a bit, slightly shy to ask his hyung since he knew he might have plans. “Uh,” Yunho started before he typed and sent out a text, turning to look at his maknae, “Sure. Now?” He asks with a grin, having missed spending actual bonding time with the boy.

Basketball shorts and short sleeve shirts; laughs and teasing remarks. Sweat and odor was all a part of basketball when playing with Tvxq. Changmin ran towards Yunho's basket, dribbling the ball expertly and trying to keep his focus split between his hyung and shooting the ball. Suddenly, the basketball wasnt being dribbled by his hand but by the hand of his hyung as it was stolen from him. "Y-yah!" He says, surprised as he turns and chases Yunho to no avail- another basket is made.

Its 60 - 5.

Yunho won. 

Pouting, Changmin puffed his cheeks and blew the air out before he went to the hill and plopped down on the cool grass, blindly reaching for a water bottle when he feels Yunho give him one. With a tired thanks, he gulps the water down in an instant without really caring and sighed, stretching out his sore body. He opened his eyes and wiped his face with a small hand towel as he watched Yunho take off his sweat soaked shirt and pour some cold water over his bent over head. Changmin gulps, taking in the sight of those perfectly defined muscles, the smooth and undamaged skin. The body that most fans would die to see. 

"You alright, Chandol-a?" He hears Yunho's voice adress him and he blinks, quickly looking away with a bit of pink in his cheeks. "I-im fine, hyung.. Can we play again?" He asks, standing up and running a hand through his damp hair, a childish grin on his face as he dribbles the basetball, running to Yunho's court and scoring with a playful smirk, "0-2."

 

 

And thats how TVXQ spent the rest of their day, playing and having fun with each other(: