Maknaes unite!

Save Me...

After basketball, both boys took a shower and went to their seperate rooms until dinner time, when Yunho would either attempt to make ramen or just order take out. Changmin liked Take out, better. 

Sighing, he laid down on his bed now in sweatpants and a white t-shirt, looking through his phone for a number. Once he found it, he dialed the number and waited through the boring old ring tone of Super Junior's U. Yeah, he was calling Kyuhyun.

Click. "Hello? Changmin-ah?"

"Kyuhyun, can we... i mean... Im scared." He sighed, hating to admit it.

Kyuhyun was his best friend and even the Super Junior maknae knew how hard it was for both of them to express their feelings.

"Whats wrong? Did something happen with Yunho?"

"Ani. But... You know the tv show im on?" Changmin bit his bottom lip nervously, suddenly regretting in telling the other male but he knew he had to.

"Yeah, with Hodong and Sugeun hyungs, right?" 

Sigh. "Yes. Uhm... Well i-"

"Your not being treated well there. Is it because you dont have a lot of screen time?"

Changmin chuckles emptily, "No. i.. .I'm being mistreated."

Silence.

"Im being a-abused, Kyuhyun..."

Click. 

What? Changmin stared at the phone with wide eyes and groaned, the dull pain in his lower back from all the movement before he was fully healed was killing him and now Kyuhyun didnt want to listen to his problems. 

There must be someone at the door, because he can hear Yunho's voice and the door shutting, just seconds before the Super Junior maknae barges into Changmin's room and shuts and locks the door. 

"Its okay, hyung! i called him." Changmin yells as Yunho bangs on the door demanding to know what was going on. After a few moments, the eldest left the two young maknaes alone.

 
"What the hell, Min? Are you serious? Who did this to you, i mean… How long?" Kyuhyun asked, his words getting softer by the end of his small rant. The elder of the two sat down on the edge of the bed and put his hand on Changmin's knee. 
 
The younger sighed and rubbed his face,  trying to hold back his tears as he told the story, which ended with him and Kyuhyun cuddling, the older holding the younger close to his chest as he cried his heart out, unable to hold it in any longer. 
 
Whether by accident or just by fate, he spilled all about his love for his leader, the oldest, Yunho. It amazed Kyuhyun how Changmin had been able to live with the man this long when the love he had for him was so strong, so pure. 
 
It broke his heart. 
 
"Now, Min." Kyuhyun said as they sat up and he held the younger's shoulders, making the teary eyed boy look at him.
 
"Lets figure out a way to stop this abuse."