Bathroom

Save Me...

Changmin chewed on his bottom lip nervously, glancing around the set of Cool Kiz. They had just started playing basketball but that didn't change anything- why would it? Since Cool Kiz started, he had been in continuous pain. Yunho never noticed it, of course, why would Changmin let him notice? 

 
Sighing, he jumped a bit at the hand on his lower back and instantly recognized Hodong. The man who had caused him so much pain- his personal life didn't matter to him because he loved to put Changmin in pain. Abuse him in ways the production crew didn't know and wouldnt- unless he took his shirt off. But he was already shy with that type of thing, so Hodong just wins anyway. 
 
It seemed like no matter what the younger male did, he could escape. As the hand slid down to touch his , he jumped slightly, "After the shoot, tell your manager your stomach is hurting and be in the bathroom. I'll be waiting." The pig like man whispered cruelly into his ear before marching off with a pale Changmin, to start the filming. 
 
~~
 
"Manager-hyung? My stomach hurts really bad… i have to go to the bathroom." he says quietly, his already pale state making it easy for his manager to believe him. He was given permission and walked to the bathroom slowly, not looking forward to what he knew was awaiting him. 
 
After he shut and locked the door behind him, Hodong came out of one of the stalls and eased the red jacket off of the singer's shoulders, letting it slide to the floor. He turned Changmin to face the door and backed him up, walking him into a stall and bending him over the toilet. "You know the rules. Don't make a sound…" 
 
Changmin left the bathroom limping slightly, ignoring his manager's jokes about having taken a really painful number 2. He was embarrassed and disgusted with himself, but kept his face emotionless like he always does. Getting in hurt more than he thought it would and he sat on his side, putting his seatbelt on. 
 
The ride back to the dorms was quiet, almost awkward since the car was always loud no matter how many people were in the car. Once they pulled up in front of the dorm, Changmin hesitated. "Is Yunho hyung home yet?" he asks quietly, hoping the answer was 'no' but he got the exact opposite. "Oh, okay." he says as he chews his lip- Yunho is usually never home when Changmin first gets home from Cool Kiz so he never had a problem hiding his limp. But now… 
 
"Minnie!" He heard his favorite hung yell as he came inside the apartment, kicking off his shoes and putting his jacket up. With a sigh, he looked up with a rehearsed smile for his hyung, who already knew it was fake. Thankfully, he said nothing on it as Changmin tried to hide his limp going to his bedroom. "What happened?" Was Yunho's words as the maknae put his hand on the door knob. "Nothing. Im going to sleep." he replied with a small bow of his head before he shut the door behind him and locked it, covering his mouth to hold back in any noises. 
 
He could feel it. The disgustingly warm liquid inside of him from the bathroom incident. He could still feel Hodong ing into him to chase his own release… He hated lying to Yunho, but if he let it slip…
 
It could mean the end of TVXQ.