Oppa!

The Beautiful Swan(The Ugly Duckling sequel)

You guys might want to read the previous chapter again, just in case you forgot what happened!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhee's P.O.V

" Byun Baekhee???" Mr. Kim sounded surprised.Whispers could be heard throughout the classroom. My heart beats faster and faster.Did I do something wrong? Ani... he sounded surprise as if he knows me...

"N-ne?" I answered nervously. Mr. Kim walked towards me with wide eyes." Don't you remember me?" Mr.Kim asked me." I'm sorry, I don't..." I said. So he does know me! He does look familiar...

" It's me, Kim Joonmyeon!" Mr.Kim said." Kim Joonmyeon... ah! Joonie oppa!" I exclaimed. Since when did I call him oppa...?

" Oppa? Did they date or something?" a girl with a disgusted look on her face said.

" They must have dated!"

" Maybe Mr.Kim is an old friend of the new girl."

" It's so good to see you again! How's your mother?" Joonie oppa asks me." Uh... why don't we talk after school?" I said. Joonie oppa looked around and saw his students staring at them." Good idea." he said and smiled. He turned around and walked to the front.

" Sorry about that." he apologized to the class." Baekhee's mother and I were best friends in high school, so I knew Baekhee since she was born." Joonie oppa said with a smile.

My mother and Joonie oppa were really close friends. Joonie oppa once told me my father was the reason why they broke apart. Of course he was joking, but the look on his eyes said he wasn't. I still remember even if it was years ago.

------------------------------------------------------------

" If Mr. Kim didn't say that, girls would be pulling your hair by now." Daehyun said while him, Youngjae and I were walking to the cafeteria.

" Why?" I asked Daehyun. I was really clueless. Why would girls pull my hair if Joonie oppa didn't say he knew my mother?

" Oh Baekhee... you don't get it do you?" Youngjae asked me.

" Get what? What am I not getting???" I asked them. Man, I'm stupid.

" Looks like someone needs to teach you about a topic called 'Love'." Youngjae said." Let's start." Youngjae stepped closer to me, but Daehyun pulled him by the collar.

" You're really a ert, you know that?" Daehyun told Youngjae." I'm not a ert. I was just gonna educate her, that's all." Youngjae said. Daehyun let go of his collar and turned to me.

" At least half of the girls in school like Mr. Kim. There are rumors that a few girls confessed to him, but he just said," I love all my students." Daehyun told me.

" Ohhh. I admit Joonie oppa is handsome, but he's at least 20 years older than us!" Baekhee said." He's 44 right?" Youngjae asks and I nodded." These girls really don't care about age." Youngjae said.

We arrived at the cafeteria. I saw a group of boys waving at us. Daehyun waved backed.

" Hyung, who is she???" a guy stood up. He was taller than Youngjae and Daehyun.

" This is Byun Baekhee. Baekhee, this is Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Moon Jongup and Choi Junhong a.k.a Zelo." Daehyun introduced.

" Not bad Daehyun. I never thought you could get a girl." Himchan said." Her older brother volunteered at the hospital I volunteered at." Daehyun said.

" You volunteered at a hospital? I thought-"

" Yes, Zelo. I VOLUNTEERED at a hospital." Daehyun said.

" O-okay." Zelo said and sat down.

" Anyways, Zelo and Jongup are first years and Yongguk and Himchan are third years." Daehyun told me. I sat in between Daehyun and Yongguk.

Out of curiosity, I asked Zelo," How tall are you, Zelo?"

" I'm 184 cm. I'm the tallest in the group." he said, proudly.

" That means Daehyun's short~" I said.

" I'm only 177 cm!" Daehyun said.

" Shorty~" I sang.

" What about you?" You look like a midget when you stood next to Shinhye." Daehyun said. Damn, I shouldn't have made fun of him.

" Ok, I get it. Sorry I made fun of you." I pouted.

" Noona, you look really cute when you pout!" Zelo said.

" Thanks?" I said. After lunch break was over, I saw Zelo talk to Daehyun.

Daehyun's P.O.V

" Hyung, why did you tell her you were a volunteer at the hospital???" Zelo asked me.

" Because I don't want her to know... I'll tell her when the time comes." I said. MAYBE I'll tell her.

Baekhee's P.O.V

After school, I met up with Joonie oppa in the teacher's staffroom.

" How have you been?" he asked me. He had a smile on his face that made me more comfortable to talk to him.

" I'm fine, thank you." I said.

" You used to call me ajusshi when you were younger..." he said. I was a bit stubborn when I was younger. My parents told me to call him oppa, but I called him ajusshi for fun. I guess the word 'oppa' is stuck in my head that I automatically call him Joonie oppa.

" Well, I'm older now..." I said and smiled." You want me to call you ajusshi again?" I asked him.

" Aniyo. Call me Joonie oppa." he said. I talked to him for a few more minutes before going back home. I invited him for dinner the next day and I didn't tell my parents. I wanted it to be a surprise.

I wonder how they'll react...

_________________________________________
Chappie 2nd is out~!
It's feels sooo good to write again!
Sooo, now you know who Mr. Kim is!

I'll try(?) to update tomorrow.

Pls comment a lot and subscribe to this and my other fanfics!
Bye~