Daehyun's popular?

The Beautiful Swan(The Ugly Duckling sequel)

Baekhee’s P.O.V

“ Hello, beautiful.” Youngjae said and kissed the top of my hand. Where is Daehyun when I need him?

“ Hi…” I said and wiped the back of my hand on my skirt.

“ Where’s Daehyun?” I asked him.

“I don’t know.” he shrugged.

“ He should be here by now…” I muttered.

“ Worried about your boyfriend?”  Youngjae asked. I seriously wanted to punch him in the face. Instead, I just glared at him.

“ Okay, he’s not your boyfriend.” he said. After a few minutes, Daehyun came in the classroom, panting.

“ Is Mr. Kim here yet?” Daehyun asked.

“ What happened?” I asked him.

“ I… overslept.” Daehyun answered.

“ Daehyun oppa, gwenchana?” a girl asked. She was pretty, slim and tall. Who knew Daehyun was popular?

“ Who is she?” I asked Youngjae.

“ Must be a first year.” He answered. I nodded slowly.

“ Yeah… who are you?” Daehyun asked the girl.

“ You don’t remember? You helped me when I fell.” the girl said.

“ When?” he asked.

“ Last year.” she replied. Last year? It’s either she has a good memory or she stalks him.

“ Last year? I don’t remember.” he simply answered.

“ Then, let me introduce myself again. Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Bomi imnida.” she bowed.

Daehyun thought for a minute,” Nope, I don’t remember.” He said.

“ Why don’t you go back to your class? School is about to start.” I said. Her eye twitched.

“ Oh yeah. I completely forgot. Bye.” she said and left. I must have pissed her off. Oh well.

“ Thanks for stepping in, Baekhee.” he said.

“ Who knew you were popular?” I said.

“ What makes you think I’m not popular???” Daehyun asked me.

“ I don’t know. Maybe it’s that satoori…” I said.

“ Satoori is what makes me charming.” Daehyun said, proudly. I snickered.

“ What’s so funny?” he asked me.

“ Mian, I thought you said your satoori was what made you charming.” I said and burst out laughing. He walked towards me.

“ You can’t hit a girl.” I quickly said. He then cursed under his breath and sat down.

~Lunch break~

“ I’m going to the restroom.” I said and stood. I don’t know why, but I had a feeling someone was following me. I looked back and no one was there.

When I came out of the stall, I saw Bomi.

“ What a coincidence.” I said. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“ You must be the new girl.” she said.

“ Yeah…” I said.

“ Listen, you better stay away from Daehyun oppa.” she told me. Who does she think she is?

“ Excuse me?”

“ Are you stupid or something? I’m warning you.” She stepped closer to me.

“ STAY AWAY FROM DAEHYUN OPPA. HE’S MINE. I gave up my scholarship at the most prestigious school in Korea just to see him.” she said. This girl must be crazy about him. I decided to talk back.

“ He’s yours? Since when?” I asked. She didn’t answer.

“ No answer? Then I guess he’s free.” I said. Just as I was about to walk away, she slapped me.

“ If you don’t want to be hit again, stay away from him.” she said.

“ You call that a slap?” I asked. Actually, it hurt a lot, but I have to be brave. She raised her hand to slap me again, but someone stopped her.

“ Shinhye unnie.” she said.

“ What do you think you’re doing to my friend? ” Shinhye asked her.

“ Do that again and I’ll beat up that pretty little face of yours.” She said. Bomi then pushed Shinhye and left.

“ Thanks for saving me.” I said.

“ No problem. I couldn’t just let my friend get beaten up.” Shinhye smiled and I smiled back.

“ Are you okay? You got slapped pretty hard. Now, your cheek is all red.” she asked.

“ I’m fine, really.” I answered. Oh great, just great! How is Daehyun going to react when he sees me? I’m assuming he’s going to beat the crap out of Bomi. ASSUMING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What happened???” Daehyun asked me as he touched my cheek.

“ Um… I fell and hit my cheek.” I said. I looked at Shinhye and she face-palmed herself.

“ Really? You fell and hit your cheek?” Jongup asked. Way to go, Baekhee. Way to go.

“ Tell me who did this to you.” Daehyun asked me.

“ If I tell you, promise you won’t do anything to her.” I said and he nodded.

“ Bomi did it.” I said.

“ That .” he said.

“ You promised you won’t do anything.” I reminded him.

“ I’m not, I’m not.” he assured me.

“ Although I really want to punch her right in the face…” Daehyun said.

“ No.”

“ Just once!” Daehyun pleaded.

“ Do you hate her that much?”

“ It’s because she slapped you…” Daehyun said and looked away. I could see he was blushing. I actually thought he looked kind of cute…

“ Awwww, our Daehyun is blushing~” Himchan oppa said.

“ I am not!” Daehyun shouted.

“ Yes you are.” Zelo said.

“ Shut up, maknae.” Daehyun said.

“ Don’t say that to your junior!” Shinhye told Daehyun.

3rd person’s P.O.V

This chapter ends with Shinhye and Daehyun arguing, since the author does not know how to end it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~!

Hope you guys like this chapter
I promise(maybe) I’ll write the dinner with Suho in the next chapter!

Pls comment, subscribe and upvote(if you want)!
Bye~