First(or 2nd) Fight

The Beautiful Swan(The Ugly Duckling sequel)

Baekhee’s P.O.V

“ How many times do I have to say ‘no’???” I whispered to Daehyun. He has been annoying me ever since lunch break ended. I just wanted him to shut up so we won’t get caught by Joonie oppa.

“ Why can’t I go to your house tonight???” He asked me for the nth time. He was seriously irritating the hell out of me. You have no idea what I was going through. I could shout at him right there, in front of the whole class. I don’t even know how anyone can put up with this. I feel sorry for his parents.

“ I told you there’s a guest coming over tonight, so if you don’t wanna feel awkward, don’t come.” I told him.

“ I told you that I’m totally fine with it!” He said a little too loudly. All eyes were on us, including Joonie oppa.

“ Baekhee-ssi, Daehyun-ssi, please come with me.” Joonie oppa led us out. We had to kneel and put our hands above our heads until the lesson was over – which was an hour.

“ Way to go, Daehyun.” I said, sarcastically.

“ Sorry…” he said and pouted. 3 minutes have passed and my arms were already aching. I took the chance to rest my arms for a bit.

“ Yah! Put your arms back up! What if Mr. Kim sees you??? Do you wanna stay out here for another hour? What if I need to do this for another hour???” Daehyun panicked.

“ Relax. Mr. Kim is my close friend. He would never do that to me.” I said, confidently  -  At least that’s what I thought.

“ Correction. My parents’ close friend. “ A voice said from behind. We looked back and it was Joonie oppa.

“ You guys won’t mind if I give you another hour, right?” Joonie oppa said.

“ Of course I mind! Do you want us to die of exhaustion here?!? We need to rest sometimes, you know?!?!?”

That was what I wanted to say, but didn’t.

“ Way to go, Baekhee.” Daehyun said, sarcastically.

“ I wasn’t the one who got us in to this mess in the first place.” I talked back.

After an hour, Mr. Kim asked us to come in. We were massaging our sore arms as we walked back to our seats.
----------------------------------------------------------------

“ Hey, what happened to you guys?” Yongguk oppa asked Daehyun and I as we sat across him and the others in the cafeteria. Youngjae was sitting in between us.

“ We got punished by Kim ajusshi.” I answered.

“ That’s not what I mean. Why aren’t you guys talking?” He asked.

“ Thanks for caring hyung.” Daehyun said with an eye roll.

“ We got in trouble because of shortie here. He kept bugging me about things.” I told them. Daehyun’s eye twitched.

“ Who do you think you’re calling shortie?!” Daehyun shouted at me.

“ Daehyun, shut up.” Himchan oppa said.

“ Things?” Zelo asked.

“ Things you guys can’t know about.” I said.

“ Ohhhh, keeping secrets from us now, hm?”Jongup cooed.

“ Oh shut up, Jongup.” Daehyun said. Honestly, I feel kinda guilty for making Daehyun angry - eventhough I wasn’t the one who started it. Well, someone had to apologize, right?

“ I’m sorry.” I said, out of the blue.

Youngjae nudged Daehyun,“ Aren’t you gonna apologize?”

“ Why should I?” Daehyun asked, being the spoiled brat he is.

“ Don’t you feel guilty about it?”

“ She already apologized, now it’s your turn!”

“ Be a man and apologize, you idiot!”

“ All right! I’m sorry I got you into trouble.” Daehyun said.

“ You don’t sound very sorry.”

“ I’m really sorry, Jieun.” Daehyun said.

“ Good boy.” Youngjae patted his head and he pouted.

“ Now, we’re all friends again! Whoopee!” Zelo said, childishly. Daehyun and I chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------

“ I’m home!” I shouted as I took off my shoes.

“ Welcome back.” My mother greeted me.

“ Omma, it’s okay if my friend comes over for dinner, right?” I asked my mom.

“ Of course. When?”

“ Tonight.” I said without hesitation.

“ Tonight? You should have told me earlier.” My mom said with a worried expression.

“ I’m sorry, but I wanted you guys to meet him as soon as possible!” I said, which was totally untrue.

“ A boy? I guess I could cook extra…” She said. I hugged her tightly.

“ Thank you!” I said and ran upstairs.

After a while, I heard the doorbell ring.

“ I’ll get it!” I said and ran to the door.

3rd person’s P.O.V

“ She must really like this boy.” Baekhyun said.

“ They grow up so fast.” Jieun said, faking a tear.

“ Omma, appa! This is my new friend, Kim Joonmyeon!” Baekhee appeared with Joonmyeon at the door. Jieun and Baekhyun eyes widened.

“ Joonmyeon!” Jieun exclaimed. Both Jieun and Baekhyun were shocked and surprised.

-------------------------------------------------------

“ Why didn’t you tell us you’re working as a teacher in our old school?” Baekhyun asked Joonmyeon.

“ Why didn’t you tell me you came back to Seoul?” Joonmyeon asked.

Touch`e, my friend.” Baekhyun said. Baekhee smiled at the sight of her parents and their old friend laughing together. She felt proud of herself for getting them back together.

“ Hey, you know what we should do? We should have a reunion!” Jieun exclaimed.

“ Yeah! Let’s call them up and have everyone gather at a restaurant. Our treat.” Baekhyun said.

“ We haven't told them that we came back to Seoul yet, so let's surprise them!.” Jieun said.

“ Ehem.” Baekhee cleared to get their attention.

“ Sorry, dear. On the day of the reunion, you can sleepover at your friend’s house.” Jieun told her daughter.

“ Well, I’m finished eating. You guys can continue talking. I’m going upstairs to study.” Baekhee said and went to her bedroom.

* I should ask Shinhye if I can go over to her house.* Baekhee thought.

“ Geez, she should have offered to clean up the table.” Jieun sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!
It's been a long time since I've updated!
I have serious writer's block, so I hope this chapter isn't too boring

AND

Eventhough I have writer's block, I wrote a lot of plots!
I'm considering posting them all at once.
But it doesn't mean I'll be able to update all.
It might stress me out, having to write 11 fanfics at the same time, but what the heck
Some of them are typical storylines you might find in fanfics, so I might not post them.

Oh well! Please subscribe, comment and upvote(if you want)!