First Day

The Beautiful Swan(The Ugly Duckling sequel)

" Byun Baekhee!" Baekhee heard her mother shout from downstairs. She didn't move an inch(she didn't even open her eyes)." Jeongguk-ah, go wake your sister up." Baekhyun asked Jeongguk." Jeongguk ran upstairs and entered Baekhee's bedroom. He sat on her bed and began shaking her." Baekhee-ah, wake up." he said." 5 more minutes..." Baekhee mumbled and went back to sleep.

" Wake up now! I don't want my cute dongsaeng to get in trouble on her first day." Jeongguk said." Baekhee pouted and sat up." Happy?" she asked him." Yup." he answered and smiled." Ready for your first day of school?" Baekhyun asked his daughter as soon as she sat down." Is it too late to return to my old school?" Baekhee asked." Your mother and I already told you. We're not going back." Baekhyun told her." Besides, this is the school I transfered to when I was your age." Jieun said, remembering the old days.

" Kaja, Baekhee. If we don't go now, you'll be late for sure." Jeongguk said." Arasso. Bye~" Baekhee said. Just as she was about to leave, Jieun stopped her." Wait." " Yeah?" Baekhee stopped." Hwaiting!" Jieun said to her daughter." Hwaiting!" Baekhee replied back and left.

" Are you ready?" Jeongguk asked his sister." You sound like I'm going on a battlefield." Baekhee said. Jeongguk chuckled." I'm just worried about you." " There's nothing to be worried about. You thought me how to defend myself remember?" Baekhee said." That's not what I mean. I'm worried about you getting a boyfriend." Jeongguk said." Oppa, I promise I won't have a boyfriend." Baekhee assured him." I have to go. Bye." Baekhee exited the car." Bye. Remeber to stay away from boys." Jeongguk reminded her and she chuckled." Arasso, oppa."

" Jeongguk hyung!" Baekhee heard. She saw a guys running towards her." Jeongguk hyung, it's nice to see you again!" the guy bowed. Baekhee looked at the guy. Then she looked at her brother." Oppa... who is this?" Baekhee asked Jeongguk." Oh, this is Jung Daehyun." Jeongguk introduced." Jung Daehyun...? Sounds familiar." she said." He... was one of the volunteers at the hospital I volunteered at." Jeongguk told her." Yah, I was-" " Baekhee-ah, introduce yourself." Daehyun's sentence was cut off by Jeongguk.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhee imnida." she bowed. She then looked at watch." I'll be going first." Baekhee said." Go with Daehyun. He can show you to your classroom." Jeongguk said." Baekhee-ah, can I talk to your brother in private? I won't take long." Daehyun said and Baekhee nodded.

* I wonder what they're talking about.* Baekhee thought, looking at them." Bye hyung." Daehyun waved at Jeongguk and walked to Baekhee." Kaja." Daehyun walked ahead and Baekhee followed from behind." What did you guys talk about?" Baekhee asked Daehyun." I... just asked him about... life." Daehyun answered and Baekhee nodded.

He led her to the principal's office." You must be Byun Baekhee." the principal, Mr. Kang said." You look a lot like your mother, but nothing like your father." Mr. Kang said." What were my parents like when they studied in this school?" Baekhee asked.

" Well, Baekhyun was arrogant and Jieun was kind-hearted. I never thought they would get married." Mr. Kang answered."... was it because of my mother's weight?" Baekhee asked and Mr. Kang nodded." I couldn't believe how slim she was when I saw her in her wedding dress." Mr. Kang said. After chatting for a while, Mr. Kang gave Baekhee her schedule and student ID card." Looks like you're in the same class as Daehyun." Mr. Kang told her." 2-B..." Baekhee said.

Daehyun smiled." Now I can get to know you better!" Daehyun exclaimed. Daehyun and Baekhee left the principal's office and walked to their class. Daehyun peeked inside the classroom." Mr. Kim isn't here yet." Daehyun said and walked in, followed by Baekhee." Mr. Kim?" Baekhee said." Mr. Kim is our homeroom teacher. He'll be here any minute." Daehyun said and walked to his seat." Daehyun-ah, who's the girl?" a guy jumped on Daehyun, earning him a smack on the head.

" She's the new girl, Byun Baekhee." Daehyun said." Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Youngjae imnida." Youngjae bowed and Baekhee bowed back." Maybe we could get together sometime... just you and me." Youngjae said, moving closer to Baekhee, making her move back." No way, dude." Daehyun pushed Youngjae back." Are you her bodyguard or something? I was just kidding." Youngjae said." Hm... I could be her bodyguard." Daehyun said, actually considering it.

" I'd rather not have a bodyguard, thank you very much." Baekhee said and sat in the empty seat next to Daehyun(I need to make them sit next to each other, so they can get to know each other better)." Annyeong!" a girl said." I'm Shinhye. Park Shinhye." Shinhye introduced herself." I'm Baekhee. Byun Baekhee." Baekhee introduced herself." Can I sit with you during lunch? That way we can get to know each other better." Shinhye said.

" I-" " Sorry Shinhye, but Baekhee is sitting with us." Youngjae said." Ohhhhh. Maybe next time." Shinhye said and went back to her seat. Baekhee looked at Youngjae and Daehyun." What?" Youngjae pretended to act innocent." Mr. Kim is coming!" a guy shouted. Everyone rushed to their seats." Good morning, class." Mr. Kim said. Mr. Kim had his head down the whole time, so Baekhee couldn't see what he looked like. He finally looked up. His eyes widened.

" Byun Baekhee???"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
1st chappie is out~!!!
I hope you guys like it!

I must say, not bad for a first chapter...
Guess who Mr. Kim is!
You'll have to find out in the next chapter!